The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

You should stick to your expertise in sucking balls vs talking baseball. ?
Why? You do both very well ? and what's to talk about the Deds? Hopelessly out of the playoff picture in a year they are taking eight teams ? start a thread for next year I'm sure kneeling Joey will do better

As sad as the offense has been, 2.5 games out of the playoffs, which is the Cards in 2nd place. Lets sweep the weekend and see what happens.

I know I have been bashing Ding-a-Ling all season, but last night he finally stayed with the starter. I was sure he would pull Castillo after the 8th. Then, when Luis walked a guy with 2 outs in the 9th, he moved to the top step of the dugout, and I'm yelling at the TV "don't you do it". Luis had plenty in the tank. I have to give Bell credit. He did something right.

I've had zeeman on ignore for weeks and its been great not seeing his moronic posts. But today reading just EP's side of the conversation is hilarious. I'm sure zeeman has hit some new lows, which for him, is pretty darn low.

Pretty sad when someone puts you on ignore. As my old grandaddy used to say if it's too hot in the kitchen go skinny dipping

I wonder if guys started laying down bunts if it'd keep teams from putting on the shift. To bad we'll never find out
Galvis reached on a bunt last night, and presto, look where Carpenter is playing him tonight.

Screenshot_20200912-205433_Gallery.jpg

Last 30 days .222. Sorry. Off 4 points. And now scorching it at .228 on the year. Thanks for calling that out
There is a big difference between batting average and "having quality at bats". Any knowledgable baseball person understands the value of walks and seeing lots of pitches. Shogo has been excellent the last 4-6 games in leadoff roll, getting on base a lot.

There is a big difference between batting average and "having quality at bats". Any knowledgable baseball person understands the value of walks and seeing lots of pitches. Shogo has been excellent the last 4-6 games in leadoff roll, getting on base a lot.
Anyone with any knowledge of statistics knows it’s too small of a sample size to draw a meaningful conclusion