GCL Soccer 2019

I agree. Alter kids have cannot see that they cheat on everything. They are stuck up and wont change their view point on anything. They could say 2+2=5 and they will go to the grave swearing they are right.
How do they cheat? So you know everyone on the Alter boys soccer team? Such a a broad indictment of a whole team shows your lack of maturity.

Bellbrook and Monroe's players come from one zip code.....Carroll....six or seven. That's why Carroll is D-1. The whole premise of competitive balance.

I'll assume you meant something else because the bold part is patently untrue.

I know the reason. I just don't think it achieves what it wants to. How balanced is it for Mason to have 1000 more boys than schools in the same division?

Tomorrow's Games:
Valley View at Fenwick
CHCA at Alter
McNick at Summit
Lebanon at CJ
Predictions below-----

I think its quite interesting to see results around the state this year. I feel like tournament play will really show the true identity of these teams.

GCL Co-Ed on the line tonight. McNicholas is traveling to Alter. Carroll has already clinched first place in the GCL with an 8-0 win over Badin. Alter can join Carroll as "Co-Champions" tonight with a win over McNicholas, as Alter tied Carroll earlier in the season. Any other result will have Carroll as the lone winner.

Alter beats McNick 3-1 tying Carroll as GCL co-champions. This is Carroll 2nd in the last two years and Alter's 4th in the last five years.

In the GCL South, St X is far and away the most experienced and talented team in the GCL, at least on paper. Moeller looks to have some solid talent but after losing so many seniors last year they are young and will take some time to come together. La Salle has good potential, and Elder always plays hard.

In the GCL South, St X is far and away the most experienced and talented team in the GCL, at least on paper. Moeller looks to have some solid talent but after losing so many seniors last year they are young and will take some time to come together. La Salle has good potential, and Elder always plays hard.
September should be good test and we will see where things really stand. I agree, on paper St X should roll, but you never really know until tested. Moeller will be good, but will depend on whether transfers will be playing the back half of the season. The rules say they won’t, but this is a strange year. Elder and LaSalle will play hard, but don’t have the talent to compete well with St X and Moe

I don't see the transfer rule changing. Any transfer will play the first 8 games and then sit the back half of the year. I do think Moe will surprise some folks by the end of the year. They have a ton of young talent in the Sophomore / Freshman class. Next year is the year. They will have more talent than the '19 team (outside of Parker) and will be 22 deep across the roster. They will be able to comfortably play all 22 guys and move them around the field where they need them.

I don't see the transfer rule changing. Any transfer will play the first 8 games and then sit the back half of the year. I do think Moe will surprise some folks by the end of the year. They have a ton of young talent in the Sophomore / Freshman class. Next year is the year. They will have more talent than the '19 team (outside of Parker) and will be 22 deep across the roster. They will be able to comfortably play all 22 guys and move them around the field where they need them.
There is a red-haired boy that plays varsity and has incredible hustle and DOES NOT QUIT. He has his hand (or should I say foot) in every play that matters. If he and the others can figure out was to do with a set piece, Moeller will be closer to a complete package. Tons of respect for how that young man played the other day. I don't know if he was one of the transfers/recruits, but I believe someone said he is a freshman. If he is, and Moeller can develop him and surround him with others like him, the other SWO teams will be competing for second place for a few years.

There is a red-haired boy that plays varsity and has incredible hustle and DOES NOT QUIT. He has his hand (or should I say foot) in every play that matters. If he and the others can figure out was to do with a set piece, Moeller will be closer to a complete package. Tons of respect for how that young man played the other day. I don't know if he was one of the transfers/recruits, but I believe someone said he is a freshman. If he is, and Moeller can develop him and surround him with others like him, the other SWO teams will be competing for second place for a few years.

Transfer.