PAC 2020

It has been previously also, but he was able to be free to play.
YG - 123 is right. This situation is completely different. As for what happened in the past, wouldn't disparage a school district for what you hear on Yappi or the rumor mill. Lots of stuff is likely to come out, but I like to remember the Twain quote "A lie will go around the world 3x while the truth is still putting on its pants."

Caught the NW/CVCA game on live stream and wow, it’s going to be tough for anyone to knock off Northwest this season. They have something special in the Mick brothers and are loaded with other talent. Their defense looked a little weak up the middle as they gave up some big runs (not sure how they shut parks down last week-didn’t see the game) but their offense is super dangerous and has so many weapons that it appears they can score at will. Don’t think anyone will outscore them in a shootout. Fun team to watch.

How crazy is the PAC’s 2020? After 2 weeks (33% of season), Fairless is 6 points from having the highest scoring offense & 7 from the best scoring defense. CVCA has the worst scoring D, Loudonville is throwing the ball, Triway is still not running the ball (actually that’s not a surprise), Tuslaw is not throwing to their all state receiver, Orrville loses with Parks then wins without him, Manchester hasn’t played yet & isn’t letting in visiting fans when they do. Oh and Northwest looks as good now as their fans thought they were last year.

No matter what happens, at least they’re playing!

Attachments

• CC95BF5C-5208-4F54-BF99-6993D8C639A8.jpeg
    CC95BF5C-5208-4F54-BF99-6993D8C639A8.jpeg
    171.8 KB · Views: 26
Have to give the redbirds credit they were a scrappy bunch. Game was close at half 14-7 fairless. Fairless Qb struggled early on with 3 interceptions one of them for a pick 6. The fairless offense got it going the second half just to many weapons for the redbirds D. The Redbirds run defense looked pretty good at times and held Cambell in check for the most part. The Redbirds had more success running at the Fairless D then the Royals did, but could not capitalize in the redzone. Week 5 for the falcons at Northwest will be very interesting. That game could be decided in the trenches

I've moved to Virginia, do you guys are going to have to keep me in the PAC loop, and especially about Manchester.
Good news is you haven't missed anything Panther related yet. They don't play their first game until this week. Their coaches were spotted at the Northwest @ Orrville & CVCA @ Northwest games. Asked for a quote after watching the games only thing heard was "Ah , we're toast."

Stay classy, 6. It was just a year ago NW was 4-0 and lots of their fans were talking big stuff on there and then they ended up stubbing their toe. Don't think that will happen this year, team is too talented & wacky season will make it hard for anyone to catch up with them until playoffs. That said, you might want to take your own advice from last fall:
Pretty sad you get on here and talk smack about a .. kid.....you have to be a keyboard hero and hide behind your phone or computer screen

Will learn a lot about both CVCA & Northwest this week. Orrville had no passing attack at all but Northwest couldn’t run ball consistently. CVCA coach will challenge his boys this week and play cover 2 w Snider spying qb Mick.

Fairless looks like that “fun” team to watch. (Too bad the gate receipts won’t reflect it)

Triway struggled on grass with Loudonville & now have a physical Mogadore on turf.

Panthers still in “scouting” mode
Cvca is a very good team don’t see them losing another regular season game . Solid all around team !

Also add Fairless at Manchester as Manchester opens up the season this week. Who ya got in these games? Any surprises coming?

Attachments

• 31D8909A-35A9-4CE0-8D39-34BA45D29A2C.jpeg
    31D8909A-35A9-4CE0-8D39-34BA45D29A2C.jpeg
    140.7 KB · Views: 7
Got to go with:
CVCA
Loundonville
Northwest
Fairless (too much for Panthers at this time)

Cvca shouldn’t lose a fame the rest of league play. Tough team and can run the ball very well.

Loudonville gets the W vs Tuslaw. Tuslaw seems to be down again. Or still down, however you want to look at it.

Northwest will walk into Triway and it will be close to start. Triway has some athletes and will put up a fight. But Nw offense has too many weapons for Triway. Way too many.

Not sure about this Manchester game vs Fairless. Fairless is tough. Well coached and always plays teams tough at home. Manchester in its first game may surprise some people. Plus, I’m hearing Manchester may not be selling visitor tickets. Or if they do, it will be slim. Soooo I’m gonna say Fairless but wouldn’t be surprised if Manchester squeezes one out at home and on the grass

Manchester is letting visitors in. Not sure whose shooting off their mouths without knowing anything....but no surprises with that.

Manchester is letting visitors in. Not sure whose shooting off their mouths without knowing anything....but no surprises with that.

I don’t think it’s that serious lol. A lot of unknowns when they changed their schedules a couple times. So some people wonder what the ticket situation will be like since it’s a smaller stadium.

On a serious note.....what is Northwest doing for a pressbox???

Well since it affects you so much. The pressbox has been completed. The problem I’m hearing is the company that did it did not pull all the permits needed through the state. So they are awaiting approval. The setup they currently have was paid for by the company that messed up the permits. I don’t think it really affects the fans in the stands, or the players on the field.

Grendel - think that was me. Our buddy's daughter plays volleyball and was told at start of season that Manchester was not selling tickets to away fans. This week they were told they get 1 ticket per girl. Lots of changes these days. Kind of like the Panthers season (on, off, on . . )

Grendel - think that was me. Our buddy's daughter plays volleyball and was told at start of season that Manchester was not selling tickets to away fans. This week they were told they get 1 ticket per girl. Lots of changes these days. Kind of like the Panthers season (on, off, on . . )

It was just a misunderstanding. Heck even the football parents were saying they weren’t selling visitors tickets. I think the leadership is a little confused there in Panther Country. lol.

CVCA. 0-2 start has got to have Larlham going bat crap crazy. That said, they haven't thrown/defended the pass as well as I thought they would this year. Still, they can pound the rock
Tuslaw. If they do two things they are probably 2-0: 1) have less than 3 snaps a game go over QBs head 2) throw the ball to Lau at least 10-12 times a game. They've done neither yet, but maybe this week....
Northwest. Triway's scheme just gives some folks fits. NW is not one of those teams. Running clock mid 3rd qtr
Fairless. Falcons lost by 7 to Wright/Foster led Panthers at home last year. This is not last year. Running clock to start the 2nd half.

It was just a misunderstanding. Heck even the football parents were saying they weren’t selling visitors tickets. I think the leadership is a little confused there in Panther Country. lol.
As I said in an earlier post, the powers to be are very tight lipped and slow to make their decisions public. Parents and fans are getting a little upset with them.

As I said in an earlier post, the powers to be are very tight lipped and slow to make their decisions public. Parents and fans are getting a little upset with them.

Yea I agree with you. Rumblings have been heard. But from what I gather from CVCa, NW did a nice job with the set up they have. No issues as of now.

I don’t know how they can even have a home game , if everyone social distanced you might get 100 people in that stadium

On a serious note.....what is Northwest doing for a pressbox???
Manchester also could be the only team in the conference this year that goes winless . Losing wright and foster was the offense. Hard to believe they can come close to replacing that . And if it’s the same Qb from last year you don’t have to worry about him completing a pass unless it’s to the defense .

Whats up, ladies? Long time no see. I've been lurking but haven't had any reason to really post...or I was just too lazy to login. ha

Anyone know if the the NW/Triway game will be streamed anywhere?

We are looking pretty solid so far and feel like we can win out, but we will see. I have been very impressed as a whole with the team this year. Mick's touch is ten times better than last year. Receivers have good hands and it was nice to see the running game working this past week as it was pitiful week 1. I'm already pumped for the Fairless game, since on paper, it is the best matchup of the year. No clue how we can do in the playoffs, D4 is loaded this year.

It will be really interesting how Manchester does. So many question marks for them.