Results are only viewable after voting.
Halftime

Lake 21
VASJ 0

VASJ’s line getting extremely overwhelmed both ways. Getting ugly quick

End of 3
Lake 21
VASJ 0

VASJ near midfield at the Viking 46 to start the 4th. Cougars still owning the trenches

V4L....on the bright side I hear they're renaming St. Joe, starting next year they will no longer be VASJ but instead will be know as EAJH high school.

My thoughts after watching the game. Grbac needs to focus on looking for kids that can be valuable assets on both the O-Line and the D-Line. You can have the best QB and skill positions out there, but they can’t do much if your QB is running for his life, as well as having gaping holes in the defense. I get not having a true preseason with no tackling in practice and one live scrimmage, but that’s not an excuse to constantly have weak o-lines and d-lines.

V4L....on the bright side I hear they're renaming St. Joe, starting next year they will no longer be VASJ but instead will be know as EAJH high school.
Back again to respond to the guy who owns your soul .And you pay him rent for that? How many Massillon grandma's witnessed the expected choke job against St Ed? How many sipped their moonshine from goat hide flasks while the Tiggers felated themselves afterward?

Back again to respond to the guy who owns your soul .And you pay him rent for that? How many Massillon grandma's witnessed the expected choke job against St Ed? How many sipped their moonshine from goat hide flasks while the Tiggers felated themselves afterward?
I believe the Vikings have 1 more football championship as well. We only count what was earned on the field. Not voted on.

Lake was the better team last night and should have won the game. Officiating was horrible. Score should have been a 21-7 final. Muffed punt was a blown call. Should have been joes ball on around the 20 going in. Kickoff return another blown call. Joes player momentum was clearly stopped way before ball came out. Lake scored off that turnover. Refs missed quite a few blocks in the back right in front of them with no call. Lake is a decent team, nothing special. Seemed to be a 1 man show last night. If Lake doesent develop more of an offense they are going to run their QB into the ground by the end of the season. I didnt think Joes used their skill advantage enough.

By that measure....I own YOUR soul. If you guys are too dumb to police your own, I'll set up camp right ....about....HERE.

Massillon folks should use a hook to pull you off stage. Your comedy routine is floundering.
In post #80, I suggest that VASJ fans police their own, your reply was that VFL was occupying space in my head....but here you suggest Massillon fans "pull me off the stage". Hypocrite much?

I find it interesting that JFK wanted to continue playing VASJ and was politely refused. VASJ was I believe 8-2 against Warren JFK (or in that range) and was JFK's only defeat in their 2017 State Championship season. I'm not even sure why I care...I just find it interesting

Come on fellas, I brought this thread to page one yesterday and it's already halfway down page two. It dropping like.... ....well....like VASJ did in the annals of Ohio High School Football.

So I see Elvis is doing as well as a HC as he is as an AD. Y'all may not like a Massillon fan jumping on here, but please understand that there are a TON of folks who are going to enjoy ANY failures your school has after what went down with your basketball coach.

Whoa....56-6? You're kidding me right?

I mean....this is all a big joke right?

All of Yappi....the OHSAA....Joe Eitel....they're all in on the joke right?

It's all a joke to get me right?

Ashton Kutcher is going to be walking through my front door
any second now saying "you've been PUNK'D" right?

I mean....there's no way in hates that a team could fall THAT far.

To go from being a pretty competitive big school team....
a team competing with the big dogs in D1

To a WAY below average D4 team? Dude....

I mean when they added the VA....to the SJ....
Did they also allow the girls to play football?

Because that's what your results are starting to look like.

Hahahaha.

Whoa....56-6? You're kidding me right?

I mean....this is all a big joke right?

All of Yappi....the OHSAA....Joe Eitel....they're all in on the joke right?

It's all a joke to get me right?

Ashton Kutcher is going to be walking through my front door
any second now saying "you've been PUNK'D" right?

I mean....there's no way in hates that a team could fall THAT far.

To go from being a pretty competitive big school team....
a team competing with the big dogs in D1

To a WAY below average D4 team? Dude....

I mean when they added the VA....to the SJ....
Did they also allow the girls to play football?

Because that's what your results are starting to look like.

Hahahaha.

What a weird post. It’s a mixture of failed humor with a sprinkle of poor spelling and a touch of misogyny.