Elitist liberals who run academia and the B10 display racism by not allowing African-American students to play football this season.

You might think it’s dumb, but it’s not a small issue. People are pissed, and they’re going to be even more pissed if the other Conferences play. It’s hard to believe this isn’t a political decision

It's too early to tell which conferences were "right". That's why people need to just let things play out. This should go for everything, but in today's world everyone needs to have an opinion immediately. I would very much like football to happen, though.

Best thread on this subject.

I'm amazed that so far none of the cable news networks have had a "discussion panel" of pissed off non-alum diehard fans discussing how Kevin Warren has ruined their fanhood.

Just the fact the other 3 conferences were willing to try to play makes them right. This all looks political and ppl have a right to be pissed off. Whitmer is a giant b*tch who will gladly sacrifice football to aid her career

Just the fact the other 3 conferences were willing to try to play makes them right. This all looks political and ppl have a right to be pissed off. Whitmer is a giant b*tch who will gladly sacrifice football to aid her career
What if we end up seeing a few deaths within those 3 conferences? Would they still be in the right? I think that's unlikely to happen, but you never know. I think it's silly to declare any conference "right" at this point.

What if we end up seeing a few deaths within those 3 conferences? Would they still be in the right? I think that's unlikely to happen, but you never know. I think it's silly to declare any conference "right" at this point.
That’s statistically unlikely. They’re far more likely to die from the flu or alcohol poisoning, not to mention they have better access to Health Care on campus

On second thought, you stole my idea just like China is stealing our intellectual property. Go to hell ronnie, you disgusting communist

I still have doubts there will be a season of much significance. Teams are shutting down practices every week for outbreaks. You think they could cancel a Tuesday practice and justify traveling to another state for a game? I think it should've been the NCAA who made the decision for all. They cancelled all Fall Sports Championships but allow football to pick and choose. Even as a UK fan, I think this gives other schools a recruiting advantage. And does nothing but create more loopholes coaches will try to take advantage of.

I don't know what the correct answer is but it should at least be the same for all.