NBA restart - what's your interest level?

The NBA begins later this week, what is your intereste leve?

• Can't Wait!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I'll watch if there's a good matchup

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Unsure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I'm done with the NBA, too much off court stuff

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Watched a few minutes of Lakers/TrailBlazers game and most players were gassed in the end,sorry NBA hoops.

I've watched quite a bit of the Mavs/Rockets series, and IMO Doncic may already be a top-5 player. I knew he was pretty good, but I apparently hadn't been following close enough this year to realize that he's already at this level.

Dallas is going to be a legit contender for a looong time if they can keep him around long-term and healthy.

Last edited:
I've watched quite a bit of the Mavs/Rockets series,and IMO Doncic may already be a top-5 player. I knew he was pretty good, but I apparently hadn't been following close enough this year to realize that he's already at this level.

Dallas is going to be a legit contender for a looong time if they can keep him around long-term and healthy.
???

Not sure why I jumbled Rockets for Clippers there...Rockets/Thunder has been very good as well. Billy Donovan has done a phenomenal job with OKC this year.

Players are within their rights to sit out / not play to protest social conditions. Owners are within their rights to not pay them.

Smart for them to play because I think playing gives them the best and biggest platform to express their views and invoke change.

Havent been able to watch anything except for random highlights bc my internet is terrible but man Doncic and Murray have been lighting it up.

Smart for them to play because I think playing gives them the best and biggest platform to express their views and invoke change.

Havent been able to watch anything except for random highlights bc my internet is terrible but man Doncic and Murray have been lighting it up.
I do too. Not playing gives them zero platform.

it’s hilarious they are resuming play because no one cares about their protest. I guess Lebron gets his 4th title

The games have actually been pretty good.

As I said I havent watched not bc of a protest or anything but bc internet in the boonies is bad and I dont pay for cable/satellite. However I was interested to see what the shooting percentages looked like playing in a much smaller arena and less trouble with depth perception.

Highly doubt the social activism of NBA players/‘not sticking to basketball’ is going to turn off any fans that even remotely follow the Association. It’s also not uncharted territory the players are entering (see: “I Can’t Breathe” campaign in 2014.)
See: 1960's

The Clippers just ruined a great series with the Lakers. Leonard and George disapeared.

They both disapeared in a game 7 with the Nuggets.A game 7!

Someome sent me a story stating the Steelers/Ravens Wednesday 3:40 start had better ratings than game 2 of the Finals?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha