Marysville Football Team Picture Goes Viral...Support For First Responders Overturns Early Criticism

And this is why we cant talk about race...you refuse to acknowledge reality. If you truely want to discuss racism we should discuss all aspects...it is not exclusively white.

Unless you have no problem with racism directed at white people...which makes you a hypocrite.

Newest Headline: White People on Yappi Would Rather Discuss Minor Inconveniences They've Experienced Rather Than Acknowledge 500 Years of History, Calls Person Who Calls Them on Their Own Whatsboutism "The Problem"

North Canton, Ohio
August 25th, 2020
A local man is arguing on the internet that white people, who have historically been the dominant cultural, political, and economic force in the United States, are somehow the victim of racism. Despite zero quantitative evidence to back his claim, a man known only as Y2H asserts that racism against white people is a problem worth discussing when literally no one but other out of touch white folks asked for his input.

The editorial board of White Fragility Weekly actively encourages the subject of this story to reply with where on the White Fragility doll the minorities hurt him, and eagerly await his reply.

No, it is really an organization that has hi-jacked a cause. There is not ever a reason to burn down a car dealership, Only done to cause chaos. Although what was done by the police is reprehensible and ridiculous, the truth is that happens to all people of all colors. Nobody else is using it as an attack on stores and car dealerships. On the other hand, something is really wrong with the police when they think it is ever a good idea to shoot an unarmed man in the back seven freaking times. GOOD GRIEF!!!

The problem is once again a man who does not listen to the police repeatedly and then goes to his vehicle and reaches down into that vehicle ignoring the police and then gets shot...... Police have been targeted, ambushed, and constantly disrespected. It is amazing that this does not happen all the time. The amount of restraint by police officers is amazing. Just about all of these cases would of never happened if the person involved just listens and does what is told to them by the police officer.

Most of the police officers are amazing people who are willing to do whatever it takes to help people. Unfortunately these acts are no longer allowed to be shown and the tv show that shows police officers in real time that shows all the good they do for people was forced off the air. I feel sorry for the parents and the loved ones of these victims but not the actual victims themselves. The MSM manipulates these stories in order to ignite riots so they can report on it for ratings.

Remember, if you were a police officer and you come across someone who is not being very respondent and he reaches down into his vehicle are you going to wait to get shot before doing anything.... it can happen very quickly....

Newest Headline: White People on Yappi Would Rather Discuss Minor Inconveniences They've Experienced Rather Than Acknowledge 500 Years of History, Calls Person Who Calls Them on Their Own Whatsboutism "The Problem"

North Canton, Ohio
August 25th, 2020
A local man is arguing on the internet that white people, who have historically been the dominant cultural, political, and economic force in the United States, are somehow the victim of racism. Despite zero quantitative evidence to back his claim, a man known only as Y2H asserts that racism against white people is a problem worth discussing when literally no one but other out of touch white folks asked for his input.

The editorial board of White Fragility Weekly actively encourages the subject of this story to reply with where on the White Fragility doll the minorities hurt him, and eagerly await his reply.
You know someone 500 years old? Its irrelevant to 2020. Nobody is a slave, nobody suffers from government enforced segregation.

If you dont want to discuss racism in all forms you are a hypocrite. Arguing for equality while demanding double standards...simply amazing.

You know someone 500 years old? Its irrelevant to 2020. Nobody is a slave, nobody suffers from government enforced segregation.

If you dont want to discuss racism in all forms you are a hypocrite. Arguing for equality while demanding double standards...simply amazing.
Final Headline, since you obviously don't get it from your Redlined Wonderbread Suburb:
White Guy Insists on Discussing Racism "In all It's Forms", So Long as That Means He Can Play the Victim

The problem is once again a man who does not listen to the police repeatedly and then goes to his vehicle and reaches down into that vehicle ignoring the police and then gets shot...... Police have been targeted, ambushed, and constantly disrespected. It is amazing that this does not happen all the time. The amount of restraint by police officers is amazing. Just about all of these cases would of never happened if the person involved just listens and does what is told to them by the police officer.

Most of the police officers are amazing people who are willing to do whatever it takes to help people. Unfortunately these acts are no longer allowed to be shown and the tv show that shows police officers in real time that shows all the good they do for people was forced off the air. I feel sorry for the parents and the loved ones of these victims but not the actual victims themselves. The MSM manipulates these stories in order to ignite riots so they can report on it for ratings.

Remember, if you were a police officer and you come across someone who is not being very respondent and he reaches down into his vehicle are you going to wait to get shot before doing anything.... it can happen very quickly....

Then taze them or tackle them but would you trust the police right now especially if you are a person of color and the way that the media is portraying the situation and full disclosure, my brother is a cinci cop of over 20 years now.

Then taze them or tackle them but would you trust the police right now especially if you are a person of color and the way that the media is portraying the situation and full disclosure, my brother is a cinci cop of over 20 years now.

Yes I trust the police... once again, don't resist and you will be fine. Stop blaming police for the actions of others that lead to a more serious situation.

And that is why we have stupid things like defund the police, riots and chaos. Resist or even give the perception of resisting and get KILLED. Makes no sense at all.
Then don't resist and act like you're going for a gun, like you have in the past. THAT makes no sense at all.

Why resist anyway? This is a civilized society we're trying to have here.

Can’t teach stupid ! And some these people are on parole or probation and they are trying to Run. Hands up, yes sir, No sir. Lack of respect in the schools and the streets are a huge problem. Take your medicine and live to survive another day !?

Can’t teach stupid ! And some these people are on parole or probation and they are trying to Run. Hands up, yes sir, No sir. Lack of respect in the schools and the streets are a huge problem. Take your medicine and live to survive another day !?
Not the way things are going guys. Just not. Look for a huge referendum on Cincinnati policing this November and Cincy police generally have their act together. But we have had 2 unarmed men shot and I think one was killed this year alone.

And that is why we have stupid things like defund the police, riots and chaos. Resist or even give the perception of resisting and get KILLED. Makes no sense at all.

The biggest fear of a black man is another black man, not the police. A black man has a better chance of being struck by lightning than shot and killed by a cop.

You'll be fine, you say?

Yes I will...... millions and millions of stops go great but every once in awhile something happens and it is plastered all over the place....

Doctors kill people every day.... accidentally, some maybe not and yet they get a pass. It is only the police and that is because there is an agenda.... mob rule. It is that simple. The gangs want to run the game without resistance. Corruption spews corruption and the only thing standing in the way they want to defund, disarm, and abolish. It is OK when the gang bangers kill each other, it is OK when they kill others, but if a cop does the deed regardless of why it is not OK and the solution is to steal, burn, and riot.

It is not just white officers killing or shooting black men, it is police officers killing or shooting all colors. And the problem with the situation is the police are the AUTHORITY. They have the POWER INTRINSICALLY in all situations. You are correct when you say many more black are killed by other black men but in almost every situation, it is between two parties of equal power. This is why a person in power or killing a shooting an unarmed man (or woman) is such a BIG DEAL every TIME.

It is not just white officers killing or shooting black men, it is police officers killing or shooting all colors. And the problem with the situation is the police are the AUTHORITY. They have the POWER INTRINSICALLY in all situations. You are correct when you say many more black are killed by other black men but in almost every situation, it is between two parties of equal power. This is why a person in power or killing a shooting an unarmed man (or woman) is such a BIG DEAL every TIME.
It would be like a teacher hitting a student and arguing "well, students hit each other far more often. I don't see why I'm being singled out. Almost every teacher student interaction is safe and the child is unharmed."

Then don't resist and act like you're going for a gun, like you have in the past. THAT makes no sense at all.

Why resist anyway? This is a civilized society we're trying to have here.
Spoken like a true white dude with white new balances living in a white suburb who watches white people on Fox News tell him how afraid he should be.

Spoken like a true white dude with white new balances living in a white suburb who watches white people on Fox News tell him how afraid he should be.
Where does skin color come into play when it comes to thinking it's wrong to resist the police, attempt to use weapons against them, or wanting to live in a civilized society? It seems like ALL people should aspire to that.

Where does skin color come into play when it comes to thinking it's wrong to resist the police, attempt to use weapons against them, or wanting to live in a civilized society? It seems like ALL people should aspire to that.
First off, you made the blanket statement that people shouldn't resist the police, and not doing so is "uncivilized".

Have you ever been beaten by the police because of what you looked like? Do you have any relatives that have been beaten, jailed without cause, or murdered by the police simply because of what they look like?

If the answer is no, then go back to your little ranch house in your little quiet caucasian neighborhood off Erie St and quiet down.

Yes I trust the police... once again, don't resist and you will be fine. Stop blaming police for the actions of others that lead to a more serious situation.

Philando Castille, Ryan Whitaker, and Daniel Shaver were actively trying to comply and they were still killed. Tamir Rice wasn't given a chance to comply. Their killers walk among us.

By the way, video of each of these four killings can easily be found online. If you watch them and there's no part of you that is angry at the police, there is something morally bankrupt about your core as a human being.

First off, you made the blanket statement that people shouldn't resist the police, and not doing so is "uncivilized".

Have you ever been beaten by the police because of what you looked like? Do you have any relatives that have been beaten, jailed without cause, or murdered by the police simply because of what they look like?
No, I avoid breaking the law, resisting police, and putting officers in any kind of situation that they would even have to think about using a weapon. It solves LOTS of problems.

Philando Castille, Ryan Whitaker, and Daniel Shaver were actively trying to comply and they were still killed. Tamir Rice wasn't given a chance to comply. Their killers walk among us.

By the way, video of each of these four killings can easily be found online. If you watch them and there's no part of you that is angry at the police, there is something morally bankrupt about your core as a human being.

I support the police that does not mean I support every action of every police officer. I had already stated that if it is proven that Floyd's death was by the knee of the officer and not the drugs in his system then he should get the death penalty.

What I am saying is that there are millions of interactions between civilians and police. It is very rare to get a police shooting and most of those are justified. Whites are twice as likely to be shot by inner city police than blacks, and blacks are twice as likely to be shot by a black police officer than a white. There is no nation wide systemic racism going on or else these number would be way skewed.

In every field there are blacks who are employed. CEO's, Astronauts, Governors, Presidents, Managers, Sportscasters, excepted into Colleges, Universities.. lots of programs to help minorities.... I am sorry, but I am not buying into this nation wide systemic racism. I see it as an anti-Trump movement which happens to be marxism which is bent to divide us. If there are public/government companies that are not hiring because of the color of someone's skin then I will be happy to boycott them as well......

It just irritates me that these athletes are preaching this injustice yet they wear the shirts of Nike who uses migrant slave workers in China. It irritates me that when a 5 year old boy gets executed nothing is said about it by this group yet a violent criminal and child rapist gets shot while reaching for something in a stolen vehicle then get all bent out of shape.

Time to close this.Talk has nothing to do with Marysville or sports!!

I will be supporting Marysville!!!!!! We need more kids like them..... I hate see what crap show we are going to see on display at some of these football games this week.