Favorite Music Videos

A two-fer - the first time I ever heard something from the Michael Stanley Band, and it was on the first day I saw MTV (a week or two after its launch). After seeing all those nurses shimmy, I was an MSB fan. :cool:

The 2010s version of the above (PG-13)

There is a R rated version available but I doubt Yappi would allow me to post it :)

From The Ernie Kovacs Show...

The Nairobi Trio
The song = Sofreggio / Vocals = The Ray Charles Singers

The players behind the masks...
Ernie Kovacs ~ always the monkey in the middle
On any given evening ~ Kovacs & any two of the following...
Edie Adams (wife of Kovacs)
Jack Lemmon
Frank Sinatra
Bobby Lauher
Barbara Loden

:>---

SALT

I can't believe I haven't seen this rendition of Under Pressure until recently. Annie Lenox voice is amazing.

Even with sound quality and concert acoustic considered, I still wouldn't want to be compared to Freddie Mercury, not on that song.

I just googled which singer has the largest vocal range. Did NOT expect that answer. Axl Rose

Even with sound quality and concert acoustic considered, I still wouldn't want to be compared to Freddie Mercury, not on that song.

I just googled which singer has the largest vocal range. Did NOT expect that answer. Axl Rose
Very true!

Some really bad ones from known artists>

Jagger & Bowie

Journey

And then you have a career killer>

It's an old Johnny Cash music video. I built it one piece at a time. Saw him perform it live in Berlin. Saw Johnny live in concert five times. Syracuse, Japan, Salinas(California), Berlin and San Angelo.

Johnny Cash...builds a Caddy...

USMC

Cpl. Ira Hamilton Hayes is Buried in Section 34, Arlington National Cemetery
hayesira.jpg

:>---

Semper-Fi

Would love to see the 2020 remake.

Was wondering when someone was going to post this. Puppets!

Regarding a 2020 remake: I would only accept the puppets. No substitutions. The millennial/gen 'Z' group unfortunately may be more familiar with the version released by Disturbed in 2005. That music video is different, and not personally my liking. I would however nominate Disturbed's "Inside the Fire". Not going to post the video because, not only do I have other videos to share, the subject of the song and the video is grim.

^^^^ Love the Dead South video. They are strangely entertaining. I agree your first video does make one laugh. LOL