Big Ten Conference has voted to cancel football and fall sports for 2020, according to reports

I'd vote for Lucifer himself before MAGA.

No duh, everyone knows the Dems have already locked up the Satanists' vote. :devilish:

I assume you voted for Hildabeast in 2016, so you already voted for Satan.

th.jpg

Last edited:
You're right! Trump is the master orator and conservative leadership has done so much to unite this country!
Look what his opposition has been the past 4 years. I do not affiliate with either party, but I did not hear anyone’s big mouth with that last president.

Look what his opposition has been the past 4 years.
The only opposition he’s faced has been two years of the opposite party controlling the lesser of the two houses of congress.

I do not affiliate with either party, but I did not hear anyone’s big mouth with that last president.
You familiar with the Tea Party?

Some of these Big Ten schools have budgets in the several billions. Athletic Dept budgets at big schools 150 million...I think the Presidents have more on their mind

Look what his opposition has been the past 4 years. I do not affiliate with either party, but I did not hear anyone’s big mouth with that last president.
You mean other than Trump's "big mouth" via how many tweets about Obama?

The birther lie?

I'm not even a pro Dem guy but it's laughable that no one said anything about Obama.

Folks, if you're wondering why to trust a Facebook post, Jeff Snook is a long time sports reporter and author and covered CFB in Florida. He's an old school journalist. He's legit.

I'm not trying to discredit and truly don't remember...wasn't he the one really wrong on the Urban stuff

I'm not trying to discredit and truly don't remember...wasn't he the one really wrong on the Urban stuff
I have no doubt that OSU is trying to salvage their season, however Warren and other powers to be ( TSUN governor ) won't allow it, this is all about politics. Spring football isn't happening either.

Kevin Warren is a scumbag, liar. I have no love for OSU or Michigan, but this is bull s**t and it makes me angry

did i read that warren has a son who plays in the SEC? lol. i hope he doesn't let his son play if true.

jtk
()

The most hated man in the Midwest isn't backpedaling. They have made their decision and are standing by it. It is frustrating that his kid gets to play ball (SEC player), but the B1G kids don't. If this Covid-19 BS is so dangerous, why hasn't he pulled his kid off the field yet?

In 5 years, when Ohio State is being out recruited by the likes of Arkansas and Missouri, remember what this man said. WILL NOT BE REVISITED. SMH. This is beyond an epic failure. If I were the president of Ohio State, I would have voted no on cancelling the season, then sued the B1G for lost revenue after they cancelled. Embarrassing!!!

KWH.png

According to Penn St. AD no vote was ever taken to cancel the season. Warren says it was a consensus among schools to cancel, what B.S. is this. Also read from Snook that OSU, PSU. UM. Iowa, and Nebraska all disagreed about shutting down the fall season. If it is true that 3 of the marque teams in your league were against shutting down, how could you possibly shut down without discussing it more. IMO Warren has a lot of explaining to do unfortunately we will only find out the truth by bits and pieces through various news reports and never get a full explanation how the league came to a decision to shut down.

According to Penn St. AD no vote was ever taken to cancel the season. Warren says it was a consensus among schools to cancel, what B.S. is this. Also read from Snook that OSU, PSU. UM. Iowa, and Nebraska all disagreed about shutting down the fall season. If it is true that 3 of the marque teams in your league were against shutting down, how could you possibly shut down without discussing it more. IMO Warren has a lot of explaining to do unfortunately we will only find out the truth by bits and pieces through various news reports and never get a full explanation how the league came to a decision to shut down.

It's even more than this. I would make the very reasonable assumption that the Big Ten Bylaws/Constitution would require a meeting (regular, special or emergency) of the voting member schools to make a decision to cancel a season. Proper notices need to be sent out for the meeting, the meeting needs to be conducted with minutes being taken or some other appropriate record of the meeting, a motion needs to be made to cancel the season, a second of the motion would be necessary and finally an official, on the record, vote would need to be taken. It does not look like any of this was done. If Warren pushed this through without these formalities, which I again assume would be required, he violated the Big Ten Bylaws. Formalities legally need to be adhered to or there is absolutely no reason to establish an entity such as the Big Ten. It is looking more and more like Warren is in way over his head and should be terminated immediately.

Apparently all 14 Big Ten ADs voted to play this fall. There’s no way this isn’t a political decision

All I'm getting out of the increasing bits of information that are coming out is that Kevin Warren is in way over his head and deserves to be fired.

Link to what I said earlier. I feel somewhat bad if Warren is being scapegoated by the University Presidents, but there’s been at least one (Minnesota) who said there was never a vote. If he just outright cancelled the season w/o consulting the appropriate school personnel, he can get f’d. And I again, I have no love for OSU or Michigan but the idea that this is political outrages me.

How does one get in contact with anyone in the B1G office? I have scoured the internet, and it appears as if all the phone numbers and emails have been removed.

How does one get in contact with anyone in the B1G office? I have scoured the internet, and it appears as if all the phone numbers and emails have been removed.

Their address is easily accessible. Let us all know how your sternly written note goes.