What are you watching?

Following thread recommendations, have started Yellowstone. I'm cringing anytime any of the female characters show up, really bad writing and/or acting. Not sure which or both. Closest to good has been Gretchen Mol and she's had like 3 minutes of scenery.

Reservation characters are really good, particularly Sam Stands Alone but I see he's short on credits and will disappear. I think the Jimmy character will be interesting to follow.

The show isn't what I thought it was going to be but I think that's the point but it's all over the place here early. I'll either get bored with the drama and stop or I'll get engrossed.

Last edited:
Today is Maureen O'Hara ~ lots of her films on today

Well,today if I can...

TCM at 3:45 PM Sinbad the Sailor (1947)
if you watch it... look for Brad Dexter who played Harry Luck in The Magnificent Seven
File:Sinbad_the_Sailor_1947_poster.jpg

:>---

SALT

Last edited:
All caught up on Yellowstone. A little something for everyone. I'd watch a bunkhouse spin-off. Dated a barrel racer a couple times. Really short woman. Only one dog and a Mom in a trailer.

Leipzig and PSG in champions league semi-final. It's live on Univision if anyone is interested. Neymar is at his diving best.

TV1: NHL: Philadelphia vs Montreal
TV2: HSfootball: Marion Pleasant @ Ontario
Computer: HSfootball: Highland Utah @ Bountiful Utah

Today is Maureen O'Hara ~ lots of her films on today

Well,today if I can...

TCM at 3:45 PM Sinbad the Sailor (1947)
if you watch it... look for Brad Dexter who played Harry Luck in The Magnificent Seven
File:Sinbad_the_Sailor_1947_poster.jpg

SALT
Watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame for the first time in years. Pretty cool. MO? Pretty hot.

All caught up on Yellowstone. A little something for everyone. I'd watch a bunkhouse spin-off. Dated a barrel racer a couple times. Really short woman. Only one dog and a Mom in a trailer.
LOL Just like RD, you don't get the respect you deserve.

Started Continuum, a Canadian Time Cop. Seems ok. She's hot. No nude scenes by episode three though and I may have to consider finding a different series to start binging.

Just watched the 2018 and 2018 Whiffleball championships from beautiful Wren Ohio.

Think this would have been year 29 of the event. 2,000 plus attend the finals, much larger than the towns itself.

Both game went into extra, with 2019 being a walkoff jack....

In between nodding off I've been watching BTN and games from the 2014 season. Now it is Ohio State at Michigan State.

Most Wanted (1997)
... any film that has Jill Hennessy in it is worth a view + a Marine is the hero...

SALT

Endeavour ~ Season 7 / E=3 final "Dangerous Love"

Another woman is found murdered on the towpath
Thursday arrests Carl Sturgis despite the lack of evidence
another woman, Petra Connolly, found dead on the towpath
Morse and Thursday have a public fall out in front of pathologist Max DeBryn and Strange
Endeavour's friend Ludo seeks Morse's advice believing his wife is seeing another man
A number of fatal accidents brought to Morse's attention by presswoman Dorothea Frazil
Chief Superintendent Bright's wife is fatally electrocuted in a freak accident
Morse claims that insurance fraud is behind the accidents
Following his insurance theory, Morse heads back to Venice he first met Violetta Talenti
exactly a year ago to discover he was a puppet in a plan of her husband.

SALT

Certainly not professional sports. They want to protest?

We as fans can protest too..

I sure hope the NFL does not do anything stupid like that or there will.be truly nothing to watch!

Certainly not professional sports. They want to protest?

We as fans can protest too..

I sure hope the NFL does not do anything stupid like that or there will.be truly nothing to watch!
Well, you’re going to be disappointed then. There’s 100% going to be protests.