Mike DeWine 2pm Briefing Thursday Aug. 13

DeWine himself will not shut down sports. He will propagandize and fear monger the parents and the schools themselves to cancel them.That way he can claim he didn't do it. It's been his playbook all along. Why would his tactics change now ? Why do you think he keeps kicking the can down the road on sports ?Passing the buck of any responsibility is why.

Last edited:
Governor DeWine pretty much confirmed we will be playing. They are working out and announcement concerning spectators etc. But we gonna play ball.

Good thing I'm a season ticket holder
Doesn't mean you'll get to go. We don't know the details as of yet. My guess, family first. Each player will get so many tickets. Then they will need to evaluate season ticket holders. If PBTS can social distance ALL family and season ticket holders, then I yes, season ticket holders. If PBTS can't social distance, then a decision will need to be made as to whom gets to go out of the Season ticket holders. Longest tenured season ticket holders first then so forth. Maybe they will do a lottery. Those that don't get to go get their season tickets honored for next year.

DeWine himself will not shut down sports. He will propagandize and fear monger the parents and the schools themselves to cancel them.That way he can claim he didn't do it. It's been his playbook all along. Why would his tactics change now ? Why do you think he keeps kicking the can down the road on sports ?Passing the buck of any responsibility is why.
nonsense

Oh is it really ? You must not be paying attention. You are probably one of those cheering on this virus to fit your sheepish agenda.
DeWine pretty much said in his conference that they have a plan, its being finalize over the weekend with full details announced Tuesday. He did allude though, that fans will be restricted to some extent, but DeWine did not give details. Will need to wait till Tuesday for those.

DeWine pretty much said in his conference that they have a plan, its being finalize over the weekend with full details announced Tuesday. He did allude though, that fans will be restricted to some extent, but DeWine did not give details. Will need to wait till Tuesday for those.
Good. I really hope I am wrong about this. It's been in this governors playbook to shame and fear monger to force his agenda onto others to enforce it get his way.

If I was king ...

Parents first; football, cheerleader, band, 2 tickets per family. You have a football player and a cheerleader? 2 tickets. You have mom dad, step-mom, step-dad, life partner, grandparents drove all the way from Florida? 2 tickets. Anyone who cheats=no more tickets. You can give your tickets to anyone you want, but each family unit gets 2 tickets. OK maybe 3 or 4. It depends how big my stadium is and how large the student body is.

Students; seniors first, then 11-9. It's a school event. Classmates and schoolmates have priority over alumni. Too bad. "It's for the kids."

Any more tickets we auction to the highest bidder. "It's for the kids." See you next year.

Away games - Depends how many they give us. Probably only 2 per family unit and then students.

If I was king ...

Parents first; football, cheerleader, band, 2 tickets per family. You have a football player and a cheerleader? 2 tickets. You have mom dad, step-mom, step-dad, life partner, grandparents drove all the way from Florida? 2 tickets. Anyone who cheats=no more tickets. You can give your tickets to anyone you want, but each family unit gets 2 tickets. OK maybe 3 or 4. It depends how big my stadium is and how large the student body is.

Students; seniors first, then 11-9. It's a school event. Classmates and schoolmates have priority over alumni. Too bad. "It's for the kids."

Any more tickets we auction to the highest bidder. "It's for the kids." See you next year.

Away games - Depends how many they give us. Probably only 2 per family unit and then students.
Thats exactly what I suggested to my athletic Director

Most School will move forward, perhaps Dewine does not want to make a decision to shut down High School sports, but I guarantee you the Schools AD does not want to announce that decision in their community. We are going to play, with guidelines in place and limited fans.

If I was king ...

I can see something similar, but I can see more than 2 per player. I would wager 6-10 tickets per player. If the stadium can hold more beyond that number and social distance, then season ticket holders.

I can see something similar, but I can see more than 2 per player. I would wager 6-10 tickets per player. If the stadium can hold more beyond that number and social distance, then season ticket holders.
Thats a little much I say 4 give seinors a chance to experince a high school game

I don't foresee bands or cheerleaders. They will be allowed to do their competitions. Marching band and cheer competitions. That will be their shining moment. Fans will most likely be somewhere around immediate family and possibly grandparents. If tickets are leftover, then first come, first serve. I would assume most schools will set aside at least 2-4 tickets per visiting player for their section of the stadium.