BLM movement and OSU wrestling

What does any of that have to do with what the wrestling team posted? Antifa, BLM, Democrats? The entire premise of your thread is BS. OSU never mentioned BLM once. You inserted that for some insane reason. They just posted a video about equality and social justice. What the heck is wrong with that. Exactly what was offensive to you about what they said. Spell it out vs misrepresenting their words. For some reason, it offends you and you decide to corrupt it. Shame on you. Stay the hell away.
It's you that is trying to put lipstick on a social justice pig. What exactly is the social justice movement today. What are Football,Baseball and baseball being social justice Warriors for. They decided to join in and make a statement. Don't try and run cover for the messaging. The social justice movement (Black lives Matter) is a fraud. Look where the money comes from to fund and where most of the money ends. I'll stick with my opinion on this issue. It's a political statement my friend, TDS is slanting you objectivity.

Last edited:
It's you that is trying to put lipstick on a social justice pig. What exactly is the social justice movement today. What are Football,Baseball and baseball being social justice Warriors for. They decided to join in and make a statement. Don't try and run cover for the messaging. The social justice movement (Black lives Matter) is a fraud. Look where the money comes from to fund and where most of the money ends. I'll stick with my opinion on this issue. It's a political statement my friend, TDS is slanting you objectivity.
You have no idea what you are talking about. First, BLM in not a movement. It is an organization no different in concept than an organization like MADD. Second, the “movement” you reference is a variant of the civil rights movement of the late 50’s and 60’s. The difference is that back then, the goal was equality in the law and now it is more about the application of the law. I get it. You don’t think racial injustice is legitimate or real. As a result, a video of a wrestling team expressing support for equality makes you nuts and you insert a bunch of political BS into their motives that was never there in an attempt to discredit the kids and the program. I’m not sure what TDS has to do with their video, but they are not the deranged one.

There is a board on Yappi where you can rant about how much this pisses you off. Keep OSU and it’s wrestling team out of your twisted narrative.

You have no idea what you are talking about. First, BLM in not a movement. It is an organization no different in concept than an organization like MADD. Second, the “movement” you reference is a variant of the civil rights movement of the late 50’s and 60’s. The difference is that back then, the goal was equality in the law and now it is more about the application of the law. I get it. You don’t think racial injustice is legitimate or real. As a result, a video of a wrestling team expressing support for equality makes you nuts and you insert a bunch of political BS into their motives that was never there in an attempt to discredit the kids and the program. I’m not sure what TDS has to do with their video, but they are not the deranged one.

There is a board on Yappi where you can rant about how much this pisses you off. Keep OSU and it’s wrestling team out of your twisted narrative.
Don't click on the thread is one idea. I won't respond to you in the same manner. I have a feeling you would silence my opinion if you could. Why are you so worried about one person's opinion? I have made my opinions public and honestly the best way to let this thread die out is to stop commenting. I'll stop commenting on this thread from now on. But make no mistake, I won't be bullied by political activists. You have strong political opinions and so do I.

Don't click on the thread is one idea. I won't respond to you in the same manner. I have a feeling you would silence my opinion if you could. Why are you so worried about one person's opinion? I have made my opinions public and honestly the best way to let this thread die out is to stop commenting. I'll stop commenting on this thread from now on. But make no mistake, I won't be bullied by political activists. You have strong political opinions and so do I.
You inserted politics and references to ANTIFA and BLM into a wrestling program just because they made a video promoting the concept of racial equality. You then went on to say that you won’t be supporting them anymore. All I am saying is that any person who is offended by their video and twists it into a reason to boycott, will not be missed.

You inserted politics and references to ANTIFA and BLM into a wrestling program just because they made a video promoting the concept of racial equality. You then went on to say that you won’t be supporting them anymore. All I am saying is that any person who is offended by their video and twists it into a reason to boycott, will not be missed.
Lol, get out of that bubble. I was going to let this thread die, but you sure are active with your political agenda. BLM is a terrorist organization.

Lol, get out of that bubble. I was going to let this thread die, but you sure are active with your political agenda. BLM is a terrorist organization.
He probably drinks in his bubble, too. In fact, it sounds a little like he might even be a Jehovah’s Witness.

Never can be too careful, I e w. They’re everywhere...and now it seems they’ve found you and infiltrated the yappi wrestling forum, of all places!

All it takes is one nut job. Look, if you don't respect authority you are going to bet burned. Period. Don't seek revenge, seek justice! Just like the movie Chisim. Billy The Kid wanted revenge, John Wayne wanted justice. They were on the same side. A perfect example of two way to do things. One the wrong way, the other the right way. BLM is doing everything backwards and the money is lining the politicians pockets. So who are the ones that are racist?
Great point. I'm not surprised you'd get any support on here from these Yappos! LOL!

What does any of that have to do with what the wrestling team posted? Antifa, BLM, Democrats? The entire premise of your thread is BS. OSU never mentioned BLM once. You inserted that for some insane reason. They just posted a video about equality and social justice. What the heck is wrong with that. Exactly what was offensive to you about what they said. Spell it out vs misrepresenting their words. For some reason, it offends you and you decide to corrupt it. Shame on you. Stay the hell away.
I stayed away from the wrestling thread and moved to commenting in the political forum. Then you follow me and post the theme of this thread in the political forum. Fire getting hot prods?