Confirmed Covid Shutdowns- OHIO

NO I am NOT. https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/po...D-19-Travel-Advisory/COVID-19-Travel-Advisory

Please own this mistake of yours and I'll probably accept your apology.
Aren’t you rooting against Ohio football because of me ?.

That said. Noted. This is the “mandatory” quarantine guidelines. I said recommended. Dewine has recommended anyone traveling to Ohio to self quarantine for 14. Do you listen to his conferences? The more you cheer for him the bigger his mandates get.

That said. Noted. This is the “mandatory” quarantine guidelines. I said recommended. Dewine has recommended anyone traveling to Ohio to self quarantine for 14. Do you listen to his conferences? The more you cheer for him the bigger his mandates get.
Why are you deflecting? You are wrong. The travel advisory is for Ohioans returning from out of state and out of state travelers to Ohio. You need to grow up. I'll be awaiting your apology when you own up to your mistake.

Why are you deflecting? You are wrong. The travel advisory is for Ohioans returning from out of state and out of state travelers to Ohio. You need to grow up. I'll be awaiting your apology when you own up to your mistake.

Deflecting? He’s recommended a 14 day quarantine since April 2nd.

Why are you still coming at me? You have shown your true colors. You are LITERALLY rooting against Ohio football because of me. That’s sad and a bit psychotic.

Deflecting? He’s recommended a 14 day quarantine since April 2nd.

Why are you still coming at me? You have shown your true colors. You are LITERALLY rooting against Ohio football because of me. That’s sad and a bit psychotic.
Yes, deflecting from what you disagreed with me on.

You told me I was mixed up.

You are mixing up traveling to other states with those traveling to ours....

But I haven't. The travel advisory is for both Ohioans returning from out of state travel AND out of state travelers to Ohio. And it does not include the state of Pennsylvania.

Are you man enough to admit you're wrong?

Yes, deflecting from what you disagreed with me on.

You told me I was mixed up.

But I haven't. The travel advisory is for both Ohioans returning from out of state travel AND out of state travelers to Ohio. And it does not include the state of Pennsylvania.

Are you man enough to admit you're wrong?
Aren’t you the guy rooting against Ohio sports because of me?? Man up and stop posting if you don’t want Ohio sports because of a yappi member. It’s sad and a good show of poor morale for the kids. And...a bit psychotic.

Yes. Misspoke on saying the 14 day was one way. It’s both. Dewine has advised to 14 day since April 2nd.

Remember, if you say anything even hinting that there won't be football, it means you're hating kids, your grandma, America and apple pie.

Basically this is like you're in a car with cknights and driving down a steep windy hill. The brakes go out and you say "oh my God, the brakes are out, we're going to crash" and cknights chimes in "no we haven't, we're still driving, why so pessimistic?"
My biggest beef is that It’s not a level playing field anymore. Trotwood-Madison cant play along with ALOT of intercity schools just based on their location. It is not fair and and wrong to continue on because they are in a different situation.

If the ohsaa goes through with a season even though certain schools can’t participate due to being in a populated area where this virus is heightened then...

This isn't about you. You are making it you vs. Everyone. Most of use our eyes, ears, and common sense. Good luck week 1.

I feel many coaches would be okay having a season without a postseason so the kids can play but the ohsaa is only looking at the money in a postseason.

And they don’t care about some of the top teams in the state not competing in the postseason so they can get their revenue. It’s sick and makes me feel sicker that these kids will simply watch an entire season that they are excluded from due to their location and demographic.

I'm just trying to understand the chain of command here. I'll just use Montgomery County as an example. The BOH said no football. Is it then up to each individual school district to respond to this recommendation? I'm sure all of the schools in the county were practicing today (which is fine if they are not officially shut down). And then what about Catholic schools? Would they fall under the rule of the Archdiocese or the local school district where they reside?

I can’t wait to quote this two to three weeks from now when they cancel right when games are about to be played.

Seriously there is a lot of people being blinded by their wishful thinking for contact sports in the fall. Of course none of this was going on in the spring when you thought you would have a fall season.
August 1 came. Sports are moving forward. Cry about being wrong to someone else. Haha. It burns you up. Love the way you try to twist things

Man I’m surprised I’m already quoting this cknights. Mandatory tests for every player prior to football competition. It’s another way of making it impossible for contact sports to move ahead.

Personally I’m disgusted how they are trying to cancel contact sports this way. The testing makes sense for all other sports including all the non contact sports (excluding golf and tennis). They get very close to each other when competing and can spread the virus the same way as football.

Man I’m surprised I’m already quoting this cknights. Mandatory tests for every player prior to football competition. It’s another way of making it impossible for contact sports to move ahead.

Personally I’m disgusted how they are trying to cancel contact sports this way. The testing makes sense for all other sports including all the non contact sports (excluding golf and tennis). They get very close to each other when competing and can spread the virus the same way as football.
Yeah. The mandatory testing has been in place since TBT. This is nothing new. Just re-upped the order that expired at midnight friday. We will see where things stand when an official announcement is made in fall sports.

We will see if it happens to stick. OHSAA has recommended otherwise much like schools that are opening. However, it is disgusting as you said. Cancel sports by mandating testing is a bit cowardly. I’d expect this to change and an actual announcement to happen. Would love to be a fly on the wall in Husteds teleconference with the OHSFCA on Tuesday.

Check this

Check the CDC information on deaths and causes in the US on an annual basis. COVID is last. This is a political stunt and there is no data to back up these shutdowns.
https://www.rightwirereport.com/202...2020-than-2018-gobbledygook-coronavirus-math/
I suggest you check the CDC numbers yourself and not rely on others that have a clear agenda. Covid is 3rd. Heart Disease and Cancer are the only ones that have taken more lives. It's disturbing that facts no longer matter.

Check the CDC information on deaths and causes in the US on an annual basis. COVID is last. This is a political stunt and there is no data to back up these shutdowns.
https://www.rightwirereport.com/202...2020-than-2018-gobbledygook-coronavirus-math/
The guy in the article is using provisional death counts for 2020. His May 5th week number is 25,168, current number is about 67,000. The preceding 4 weeks look low too.

Note from CDC about provisional death counts:

1596411427434.png

Please look up stories from Morges and funeral homes and other hospitals that are over run. Listen to people that are dealing with this directly.

My wife has seen very little death and her hospital has been minimally affected. My son is a doctor that was in an area that was over run and he spent half of March and all of April and May chest deep in it. It can happen nearly overnight.

Dewine tongues Trumps nuts at every opportunity, is a Republican and you have the low level IQ to claim this is a political stunt? You people who make these claims are bat $h!t crazy.
Very untruthful. Dewine constantly disagrees with trump. Not even on the same page. Just called trump out on Thursday for his thoughts of mail in voting. Yet, his polling numbers remain so high because his complete control of Ohioans has resonated with the left and pulled them over to his beliefs in massive numbers. The right is tired of dewine (for the most part). The left has supported his shutdown efforts in droves.

Very untruthful. Dewine constantly disagrees with trump. Not even on the same page. Just called trump out on Thursday for his thoughts of mail in voting. Yet, his polling numbers remain so high because his complete control of Ohioans has resonated with the left and pulled them over to his beliefs in massive numbers. The right is tired of dewine (for the most part). The left has supported his shutdown efforts in droves.
No doubt. Either he is a closet Dem, or a very liberal Republican

Cmon, call DeWine what he is - a RINO. The political spectrum is made up of zealots today on the Far Right and in evidence here. If you aren’t a fire breathing Far Right winger , you are liberal ( made up of moderate R, RINO, liberal R, conservative D, moderate D , liberal D ). That’s the sick situation the country is drowning in.

Last edited:
Cmon, call DeWine what he is - a RINO. The political spectrum is made up of zealots today on the Far Right and in evidence here. If you aren’t a fire breathing Far Right winger , you are liberal ( made up of moderate R, RINO, liberal R, conservative D, moderate D , liberal D ). That’s the sick situation the country is drowning in.
While I was in Florida the crazy far right are calling moderates Romney Republicans in ads.

Copley just shut down football. Says they hope to allow practice beginning September 8th and their first game would be October 1st.