2020 Presidential Race

You said the pandemic was pretty much over and claimed the CDC said it . In your initial post when you said /'THIS" is pretty much over with " never mentioned the CDC. CDC never said the pandemic was pretty much over . How could it be over after 6 months ?{ especially in our country factoring in the pathetic and incompetent leadership }You said it and you're a moron .

You said the pandemic was pretty much over and claimed the CDC said it . In your initial post when you said /'THIS" is pretty much over with " never mentioned the CDC. CDC never said the pandemic was pretty much over . How could it be over after 6 months ?{ especially in our country factoring in the pathetic and incompetent leadership }You said it and you're a moron .
How will we know when the pandemic is over?

WhO said it? First off you said , and then you kind of admitted saying it but you said but deflected saying ask ? I don't remember what thread or I would find it. Bottom line is YOU said it and YOUI were about as wrong and moronic as it gets.

Are you seriously too stupid to find the “search posts” function? If I posted what you claim, you should be able to find it in about 10 seconds. ?

Are you seriously too stupid to find the “search posts” function? If I posted what you claim, you should be able to find it in about 10 seconds. ?
The dude can't type a coherent sentence much less work the copy and paste function. Do you honestly expect "the East Coast Real Estate Magnate" to work the search function?

I heard this and I have tried to find it and can't, so I guess I will just post what I heard and see if anyone else knows anything about this. What I heard is that some where around 60% to 62 % of voters are not willing to say how or for whom they will vote. If that is true we have only 40% of the voters answering the polls and that is how we are finding out that Biden is winning and Trump is losing. I would think 60% of the voter just might change the out come of this or any election if this true.

That’s almost as embarrassing as Steve Schmidt asking Drumpf for a job lol.

Other way around . You think Trump would take that crap from Schmidt for MONTHS and not bellow 'He asked me for a job and I told himn to screw?? He lies about that type of stuff all the time , when people simply disagree with him. Funny that you believe that was the reality and Trump let him eviscerate him for that long and keep quiet. This from a few days ago

Trump has used the disgruntled job seeker smear countless times . Why wouldn't he have used it a LONG time ago with Schmidt ?

Harry is embarrassed that he humps the leg of a guy who, according to multiple sources, asked Trump for a job.

He's probably proud of Schmidt for selling out American Hero John Mc Cain for a paycheck too lol.

Harry is embarrassed that he humps the leg of a guy who, according to multiple sources, asked Trump for a job.

He's probably proud of Schmidt for selling out American Hero John Mc Cain for a paycheck too lol.
Careful. Harry ♥ Steve. He will either make a bet or challenge you to a fight over you talking bad about his boyfriend. He has really fast hands. And watches friends. And is super wealthy.

Multiple sources ? Good one . One of the sources is not Trump himself because it was he who offered and was turned down . Schmidt been attacking for many months , Trump says nothing about that and then
Last weeks sources make the “. He asked fir a job up out of the blue ? Like his tweets , you would be more into humping his leg . Look
Here the mascot and the worm hanging out together . Lose by fall is a total mess , little chit telling me a story of a little guy like himself beating a big lineman . Pathetic

Last edited:
I’m hoping he’s still busy trying to find the “search posts” button lol.
Biggest dbag and liar here bar none . Wormy man whose own family can’t stand him I heard from a good source . Are you lose by falls daddy by any chance ? You seem to “ show up “ and are there “ fir him as he is you quite often . You both need help obviously . You two dating ? Tandem humping ? Two shriveled small peas in a pod

Last edited:
I stand corrected three little shriveled peas in a pod . Worm a big Trump supporter worried about Schmidt writing a book on his experiences in the McCain campaign and how bad it was of him to do it and he probably hates McCain as most Trumpers started to after Trump disrespected him multiple times . Worm loves McCain now ? EC the classy bunch they are ripped him as he lay near death and right after he died.

Last edited:
little chit telling me a story of a little guy like himself beating a big lineman . Pathetic
That's a lie. Never said it was me at all. While I could hold my own in most cases this kid would have mopped the floor with me. Not embarrassed to admit that. That's why I kept him on my good side.

That's a lie. Never said it was me at all. While I could hold my own in most cases this kid would have mopped the floor with me. Not embarrassed to admit that. That's why I kept him on my good side.

You told the story to make a point that little guys sometimes beat up bigger guys . I’ve seen it happen myself . Enjoy the weekend

You told the story to make a point that little guys sometimes beat up bigger guys . I’ve seen it happen myself . Enjoy the weekend
Yes. I did tell the story for that reason. But never claimed it was me.

You enjoy viewing Steve's Twitter feed.

Biggest dbag and liar here bar none . Wormy man whose own family can’t stand him I heard from a good source . Are you lose by falls daddy by any chance ? You seem to “ show up “ and are there “ fir him as he is you quite often . You both need help obviously . You two dating ? Tandem humping ? Two shriveled small peas in a pod

Sounds like you still haven’t figured out how to search for posts yet lol.

Sounds like you still haven’t figured out how to search for posts yet lol.
No need . I know what you have posted and so do you and so does other people. “ your EC friends “. Included . Kind of funny that you just deny everything when you are moronic or just a vile total piece of chit . People don’t think much of you anyway . Why lie ? Figured out ? You never see me search for Lotty wrongness from February ? You were doing so good leaving me alone for a long while . How can you top telling two posters that they would just sit there and watch their daughters be raped ? People know you’re lying when you deny it by the way . Some actually saw it with their own eyes at the time you posted it. You even doubled down at that time . Yappi saw it himself . I Posted to him and said ? That’s OK? You are good with that vileness ? All true . You’ll keep lying about it . No one else here would ever say something that bad to another father . Good work .

Last edited:
20200801_153234.jpg

No need . I know what you have posted and so do you and so does other people. “ your EC friends “. Included . Kind of funny that you just deny everything when you are moronic or just a vile total piece of chit . People don’t think much of you anyway . Why lie ? Figured out ? You never see me search for Lotty wrongness from February ? You were doing so good leaving me alone for a long while . How can you top telling two posters that they would just sit there and watch their daughters be raped ? People know you’re lying when you deny it by the way . Some actually saw it with their own eyes at the time you posted it. You even doubled down at that time . Yappi saw it himself . I Posted to him and said ? That’s OK? You are good with that vileness ? All true . You’ll keep lying about it . No one else here would ever say something that bad to another father . Good work .

You tattled to Yappi lol. You really do have a vagina. :ROFLMAO: