Massillon vs Pickerington North

I guess part of this depends if North can find someone who isn’t Jack Sawyer to play QB.

I think if Massillon didn’t add the kids they did in the off season it would have been a better game , but PN comes up short here. They gave other good players besides Sawyer and will be a good team but Massillon appears loaded .

Will anyone be allowed to go ? Are some games going to be televised ? Radio at least I would guess .
Massillon has done a video broadcast for out of town fans on boxcast. It is put on by the teleproduction kids and was either $5 or $8 a game.

Going to be hard to win at Paul brown. Massillon has more offensive talent than BIG10 teams. PN better hope to keep it close
PN will have two good backs returning- they will test the tigers big time up front. Just don’t think they can keep up

Going to be hard to win at Paul brown. Massillon has more offensive talent than BIG10 teams. PN better hope to keep it close
PN will have two good backs returning- they will test the tigers big time up front. Just don’t think they can keep up

Would the PN coaches play Jack Sawyer at QB?

Great job by these two high schools on scheduling this game. I hope other high schools that have recently found themselves with open dates get something scheduling soon, even if it could potentially got cancelled...

I'd just like to see the young man play his position and have a healthy season. I'm anxious to see him and Zach on opposite sides next year.

I'm also anxious to see him against our line. We're good he's better. It'll be nice to see how our guys hold up against the best.

It will also be nice to watch the nation's best receiving Corp all year. Damn shame we didn't have track this year we likely would have won the 4 x 100

Just saw this . . . got a good belly laugh.

On serious note - this is a great job filling a hole in the schedule. Kudos to both schools!