Trump Floating Idea of Delaying U.S. Presidential Election?

Sums it up pretty well. Mail out voting I like it. My daughter will get a ballot but likely has little interest in voting. I might do that for her, see how easy it is?
That is how voting in Ohio worked this summer. This is less about voter fraud and more about trump finding an excuse so he can blame a conspiracy and keep guys like GRock and QCity on his "side".

You have some issues my friend. I encourage you to talk to someone. Seriously . No Bullchit , not trolling not insulting , but the last few days have indicated you may be struggling a bit . Take care , have a good weekend , relax, don't worry about those workers and what they may be doing in other parts of the country. Take care of yourself sir. Look down on ? You are a big boss , I have never even really been a boss , may be a team leader a time or two. You are in charge and responsible for what people all over the country do . They look to you to guide them . Me? I've been paid by people in many places in the United States , but I did work for them , not their boss or leader . Never really the leader type myself . I look up to leaders like you . Lastly this isn't 2016, why would use that term? I never used it and the truth is you are much more important than me . I am just a teammate or independent worker, You're upper management . If anything ? I'm the deplorable . Keep your chin up chief. Business will get better .
Weird. As usual.

Last edited:
Sums it up pretty well. Mail out voting I like it. My daughter will get a ballot but likely has little interest in voting. I might do that for her, see how easy it is?
My favorite was the ballot a woman received in Georgia for her cat, "Fluffy".

The Dems want all these ballots mailed out, and when they win, they won't be mentioned. But when they lose, it will be, "But we still have 3 million ballots out there!" Lol.

I think in NJ, 23% of the ballots were found to be fraudulent.

The Dems want all these ballots mailed out, and when they win, they won't be mentioned. But when they lose, it will be, "But we still have 3 million ballots out there!" Lol.

It's one of the worst ideas ever. No surprise that Obama is all for it.

Ballots were fraudulent how ? Who found this

Hell Trump isn't going far enough. He should seize control and declare himself POTUS for life.
It’s funny you’ll subscribe nefarious intentions to politicians you disagree with like Dewine, twisting words into something they didn’t say, but when Trump outright says things you claim he doesn’t mean them. ??‍♂️

It’s funny you’ll subscribe nefarious intentions to politicians you disagree with like Dewine, twisting words into something they didn’t say, but when Trump outright says things you claim he doesn’t mean them. ??‍♂️

It's even funnier how you don't recognize a world class troll effort by the POTUS.

Reactions: y2h
Trump has a long history of saying things, but not doing those things. Hope this helps.

Reactions: y2h
I doubt you would recognize reality if it came up and smacked you in the face.
This coming from a guy who thinks Trump is a good position right now and it's 'his election" to lose" . That is this posters sense of the current reality , yet he questions others grip on it ?

This coming from a guy who thinks Trump is a good position right now and it's 'his election" to lose" . That is this posters sense of the current reality , yet he questions others grip on it ?

I definitely question your grip on reality.

I guess you don't understand what a strawman argument is. You failed to see that I never said, that Trump never does the things he tweets about. ?‍♂️
It’s not a strawman. I pointed out trump floats ideas on twitter and acts on them based on the response. Pretty obvious. ??‍♂️

I will say I am jealous about that week at the beach Lotty. Good for you being able to get away . A couple short excursions to fresh water is all I've managed . The usual Florida trips and east coast beach weeks I won't be doing this year. Seems like you had a very good week .Did you eat outside or indoors ? Pretty freaking hot down there at this time of year. I think part of the rise in cases and higher percentage of positive cases is as a result of people being inside in air conditioning in those recently hard hit areas .