Confirmed Covid Shutdowns- OHIO

Seems pretty consistent to me. If the DC shows they have confirmed Covid19, they're counted. If not they're not. Even if it's suspected they did but never tested positive before death.

Let's use your logic.... 150,000 Americans were killed while having Covid19 but didn't actually die because of it. It's all a big coincidence, right?
Yes. A gunshot wound does not equal covid. You okay?

Yes. A gunshot wound does not equal covid. You okay?
And as they process the death certificates they'll weed those out. Actuary statistics aren't usually collected and processed as a running counter. Just like those 3,000 will be investigated to determine if any of them should be included.

1 v. 3,000.... But let's throw a fit over the one. It suits your narrative.

And as they process the death certificates they'll weed those out. Actuary statistics aren't usually collected and processed as a running counter. Just like those 3,000 will be investigated to determine if any of them should be included.

1 v. 3,000.... But let's throw a fit over the one. It suits your narrative.
Or lets throw out arbitrary numbers like your 150,000 of which you cannot prove any are consistently and purely Covid deaths.

Fits your narrative.

Try again
I'll give it to you, yes, as many as 5 gunshot victims are being counted. But the article also mentions over 3000 other deaths that may be attributed to COVID but have not yet been investigated.

The devil is in the details.

I'll give it to you, yes, as many as 5 gunshot victims are being counted. But the article also mentions over 3000 other deaths that may be attributed to COVID but have not yet been investigated.

The devil is in the details.
"have not yet been investigated".........the devil is in the details you just wrote.

I realize this is not news to anybody, but the co-morbidity rate with covid is really high - very nearly 98% I believe.

So in almost all cases, the old, unhealthy people who have contracted covid and died were pushed over the edge, so to speak, rather than killed solely by the virus. That doesn't make their deaths any less sad - it clearly hurts when a loved one dies at any age, no matter how expected it was, or how much of a relief it is that the departed is no longer suffering.

But the high co-morbidity rate is a fact we must accept - healthy people are not at a substantial risk (not even close). And that's why young, healthy teens, whose extracurricular activities are not going to increase the danger for anyone, should be allowed to participate fully in high school sports.

Or lets throw out arbitrary numbers like your 150,000 of which you cannot prove any are consistently and purely Covid deaths.

Fits your narrative.
I. QUOTED. THE. ARTICLE. YOU. LINKED. TO.

Now you're claiming your own source is false?

Read. Please. For your own good.

Well, I think I will update the list on the very front page of all the schools currently shutdown not necessarily from Covid, but from the Health Boards, I'll take a stab at it, anyone who wants to add to it, list them out, I'll update.

Schools\Districts Shut Down as of August 1st for scrimmages throughout September:
Akron City Schools
Clark County Schools
Cleveland Public Schools
Columbus City Schools
Cuyahoga County (All Schools, any details?)
Gates Mills Hawken School
Gahanna-Lincoln
Groveport Madison Schools
Hilliard Schools
University School
Reynoldsburg
Western Reserve Academy
Westerville Schools
Worthington Schools
Southwestern City Schools (Columbus)
Toledo Public Schools
Trotwood-Madison

Schools\Districts Shut Down as of August 1st for scrimmages throughout September:
Akron City Schools
Clark County Schools
Cleveland Public Schools
Columbus City Schools
Cuyahoga County (All Schools, any details?)
Gates Mills Hawken School
Gahanna-Lincoln
Groveport Madison Schools
Hilliard Schools
University School
Reynoldsburg
Western Reserve Academy
Westerville Schools
Worthington Schools
Southwestern City Schools (Columbus)
Toledo Public Schools
Trotwood-Madison
im not seeing anywhere that says Clark county is shut down..

I. QUOTED. THE. ARTICLE. YOU. LINKED. TO.

Now you're claiming your own source is false?

Read. Please. For your own good.
Try reading yourself please. Haha! NOWHERE is 150,000 deaths mentioned. I swear. It’s like talking to brick walls. It’s unfortunate that you were wrong. Football has started. That’s life. Why don’t you move onto celebrating a great victory for the young men and women in Ohio playing fall sports.

Try reading yourself please. Haha! NOWHERE is 150,000 deaths mentioned. I swear. It’s like talking to brick walls. It’s unfortunate that you were wrong. Football has started. That’s life. Why don’t you move onto celebrating a great victory for the young men and women in Ohio playing fall sports.

So arbitrary numbers only matter when they're yours. 1 person WHO HAD COVID 19 when they were shot and killed invalidates 150,000 dead.

Now I see your issue. Your an absolutist. If it's not 100% then it doesn't count. Well... Not 100% of the state is practicing right now. So.... Guess that doesn't count either then, right?

So arbitrary numbers only matter when they're yours. 1 person WHO HAD COVID 19 when they were shot and killed invalidates 150,000 dead.

Now I see your issue. Your an absolutist. If it's not 100% then it doesn't count. Well... Not 100% of the state is practicing right now. So.... Guess that doesn't count either then, right?
WE are playing. Cry to someone else. I’ve said it all along. And you still can’t admit you were wrong!! Three weeks of your garbage and bashing and you can’t handle the truth!

Marion Local. Seven state championships in the past 8 years, I believe. Eight or nine straight trips to the championship game.....

Marion Local was a fascinating program to me until they got embarrassed by I believe it was Watterson last year. I’d argue suburban JV teams would have those boys crying for mama.

Marion Local was a fascinating program to me until they got embarrassed by I believe it was Watterson last year. I’d argue suburban JV teams would have those boys crying for mama.
Really? That’s your take on one of the most storied D6/7 programs in Ohio? I don’t have to defend them. But you might wake up the MAC fans with that post. Lol.

WE are playing. Cry to someone else. I’ve said it all along. And you still can’t admit you were wrong!! Three weeks of your garbage and bashing and you can’t handle the truth!
Bashing? I'm just pointing out that you're wrong and will never admit it. You move the goalposts to always be right. It's pathetic.

FYI, in the words of Allen Iverson, "we talking about practice". Just as you've been wrong before, we have yet to play. Or is that arbitrary?

Bashing? I'm just pointing out that you're wrong and will never admit it. You move the goalposts to always be right. It's pathetic.

FYI, in the words of Allen Iverson, "we talking about practice". Just as you've been wrong before, we have yet to play. Or is that arbitrary?
August 1 came. Sports are moving forward. Cry about being wrong to someone else. Haha. It burns you up. Love the way you try to twist things

August 1 came. Sports are moving forward. Cry about being wrong to someone else. Haha. It burns you up. Love the way you try to twist things
I can’t wait to quote this two to three weeks from now when they cancel right when games are about to be played.

Seriously there is a lot of people being blinded by their wishful thinking for contact sports in the fall. Of course none of this was going on in the spring when you thought you would have a fall season.

I can’t wait to quote this two to three weeks from now when they cancel right when games are about to be played.
Haha! The hatred! The hate for kids playing football. Check your twitter timeline. #FootballIsBack is trending from coaches all over Ohio. Shameful bunch of people that are rooting so hard against it.

Haha! The hatred! The hate for kids playing football. Check your twitter timeline. #FootballIsBack is trending from coaches all over Ohio. Shameful bunch of people that are rooting so hard against it.
Jesus man. Do you have a life? I just replied a minute ago and instantly you are on the keyboard.

By the way you sound like looney tunes villain when you post like that.

Also I never said about hating kids playing football. But under these circumstances, definitely.

Also I never said about hating kids playing football. But under these circumstances, definitely.
Remember, if you say anything even hinting that there won't be football, it means you're hating kids, your grandma, America and apple pie.

Basically this is like you're in a car with cknights and driving down a steep windy hill. The brakes go out and you say "oh my God, the brakes are out, we're going to crash" and cknights chimes in "no we haven't, we're still driving, why so pessimistic?"

It's not about rooting against football being played. As obnoxious and obstinate as you've been, it's about rooting against you.