The Official 2020 Cincinnati Reds Thread

I did not expect to see Josh VanMeter, Travis Jankowski, Matt Davidson and Christian Colon all in the starting lineup by game 4.

Why the f is Colon and Ervin starting and Akiyama not? Akiyama just signed a 3 year deal ffs, he should be starting everyday. I don't care about splits
Wasn't Davidson Covid positive? Why isn't he quarantined?

You likely wont clinch a postseason birth in the first 15 games, but you can almost certainly eliminate yourself......

This team needs to get it together......post haste.

I agree that the Reds need to get it together quickly. In a full 162 game season season, this 1-3 would equate to about 3-9. Let's go boys.

As for lineups - Bell needs to stop with the L/R clowning. he is too driven by this. When healthy, everyday players: Suarez, Votto, Galvis, Moose on the IF. Castellanos, Shogo, Aquino in the OF. versus righty, play Barny at C and Winker at DH. versus lefty, Casalli at C and Senzel in CF, shift Aquino to DH.
With Moose out, platoon Van Meter and Farmer at 2B.
With Senzel out, Ervin can DH vs lefties.

Never need to see anyone else, play your best guys almost every day. LFG!

Yes, it's a short season, but don't throw in the flag just yet. And if or when things go bad, try bringing up some guys to get them some experience.

I agree that the Reds need to get it together quickly. In a full 162 game season season, this 1-3 would equate to about 3-9. Let's go boys.

As for lineups - Bell needs to stop with the L/R clowning. he is too driven by this. When healthy, everyday players: Suarez, Votto, Galvis, Moose on the IF. Castellanos, Shogo, Aquino in the OF. versus righty, play Barny at C and Winker at DH. versus lefty, Casalli at C and Senzel in CF, shift Aquino to DH.
With Moose out, platoon Van Meter and Farmer at 2B.
With Senzel out, Ervin can DH vs lefties.

Never need to see anyone else, play your best guys almost every day. LFG!
It's impossible for players to get into a groove when Bell keeps moving guys in and out and up and down in the lineup. I agree with your lineup except I'd put Shogo in LF, Senzel in CF and Aquino at DH.

KTH64S4655BBTKB53KKHDXKUDI.JPG
Lindor is also a kneeler. Lol

If this team doesn't turn it around by the end of the weekend, fire Bell and bring in Barry Larkin. You can't blow this season away