2020 CENTERVILLE ELKS

Centerville Elks 2020 record

• Total voters
That is true.

Apparently it’s not happening this season. Both parties were interested but the timing and uncertainty of the season with the virus and all just didn’t allow it to work for 2020. Definitely a name to watch though in the future as a top coordinator or HC in area football. Would have been cool to see him with a program like Centerville.

what position was Hyatt being considered for?
It would have been in a consulting capacity for this season. No actual titles were discussed to my knowledge. I didn't hear this from anyone offically connected so cannot vouch for how accurate or legit it was but thought it was interesting if true. Good program and good coach so would have been cool to see it.

It would have been in a consulting capacity for this season. No actual titles were discussed to my knowledge. I didn't hear this from anyone offically connected so cannot vouch for how accurate or legit it was but thought it was interesting if true. Good program and good coach so would have been cool to see it.
interesting for sure. I think Ullery is both the Head Coach and OC. I don't see him giving up the OC play calling responsibilities.

Last edited:
Not much new info, but Centerville fans might find of interest this Dayton24/7Now news report:

Not much new info, but Centerville fans might find of interest this Dayton24/7Now news report:
several schools started practice yesterday, not just Centerville

I just heard the LB that left to Lasalle is their starting LB this year. They are #1 in the state, so why did he leave? Why didn't ullery try to keep him? Was he a problem kid?

I just heard the LB that left to Lasalle is their starting LB this year. They are #1 in the state, so why did he leave? Why didn't ullery try to keep him? Was he a problem kid?
CHS has lost two starting LBs in the last two years. The one in question left for Lasalle I think because of some click reasons, friends with the DT that left last season. That DT is also friends with other players on the team and they post picture on IG, working out together. The other quit football because of a perceived toxic culture at CHS, specifically with the D Coord. Not sure about all that, but I have heard that there is a lot of yelling that goes on over there.

CHS has lost two starting LBs in the last two years. The one in question left for Lasalle I think because of some click reasons, friends with the DT that left last season. That DT is also friends with other players on the team and they post picture on IG, working out together. The other quit football because of a perceived toxic culture at CHS, specifically with the D Coord. Not sure about all that, but I have heard that there is a lot of yelling that goes on over there.
Losing the DL and LB to Lasalle stinks but think they were friends. The Elks D would be better this year if they had stayed. Lasalle will walk away with the D2 state championship this year - totally loaded.