What Are You Doing, #60

F30AFB93-4B72-45F3-AE9E-C076B3625C81.jpeg

Not super lively at LGA today.

View attachment 7460

Not super lively at LGA today.

Glad to see you survived the outing for the TV.

Some interesting info from an article I read last week in the Beacon Journal-

The Akron-Canton Airport is down to three flights and 100 passengers a day since the coronavirus pandemic decimated air travel.
Before the pandemic, the airport had 25 daily flights. And in 2019, there were about 830,000 passengers, which is an average of more than 2,200 people a day.

Glad to see you survived the outing for the TV.

Some interesting info from an article I read last week in the Beacon Journal-

The Akron-Canton Airport is down to three flights and 100 passengers a day since the coronavirus pandemic decimated air travel.
Before the pandemic, the airport had 25 daily flights. And in 2019, there were about 830,000 passengers, which is an average of more than 2,200 people a day.
TSA throughput is nearly 400k and will continue to climb. Still depressed from the 2M+ pre-covid, but up from a low point of 90k in April.

Went out running, ran into this. Didn’t seem to care that I was about 4 feet away . Never got this close before
510195CC-DD57-4516-84C7-B3D222ACCC9E.jpeg

It was still cool, normally they run as soon as they see people.
Deer walk though my yard nightly so I'm used to them. Although I had one hiss at me at 2am a few nights ago at when I was watering flowers and it scared the sh-t out of me. ? It's just funny how they'll become perilized in fear whenever they see cars/people and then make the stupidest decisions imaginable.

Deer walk though my yard nightly so I'm used to them. Although I had one hiss at me at 2am a few nights ago at when I was watering flowers and it scared the sh-t out of me. ? It's just funny how they'll become perilized in fear whenever they see cars/people and then make the stupidest decisions imaginable.
And that’s what’s weird, this one wasn’t afraid at all. She just carried on like it was nothing. Also, this was on Delta in Mt Lookout, so it’s not really a heavily wooded area. Ault Park is relatively close by, but the surrounding area is pretty dense with houses

And that’s what’s weird, this one wasn’t afraid at all. She just carried on like it was nothing. Also, this was on Delta in Mt Lookout, so it’s not really a heavily wooded area. Ault Park is relatively close by, but the surrounding area is pretty dense with houses
Lots of weird dudes that bow hunt deer in Ault Park at night. Take caution

Imagine being these 2 young actors and seeing the director of Citizen Kane, drunk off his , trying to pull through a 30 sec commercial