Top five players from your school

Josh Duncan was also Mr. Basketball his senior year. Hayes was definitely good but he was long, athletic and tall but not dominate like the others on this list. He reached his full potential at Texas who really liked him in AAU play.
Josh Duncan never won Mr. Basketball. Lebron won 2001-2003 and Jamar Butler from Lima won it in 2004.

Josh Duncan was also Mr. Basketball his senior year. Hayes was definitely good but he was long, athletic and tall but not dominate like the others on this list. He reached his full potential at Texas who really liked him in AAU play.
Duncan was not Mr. Basketball his senior year, Jamar Butler was. And although Hayes wasn't the offensive force Duncan was, he was probably the best defensive player in the state and a top 10 draft pick 15 months after he won a state championship. He was a pretty dang good player.

Will throw some names out for ya from few GCL South Schools. Elder-Steve Grote, Dan Federman,Chad Kamstra,Kyle Rudolph and Rick Apke. LaSalle- Haucke, Dave Esterkamp, Justin Orr. X-Mike Marshall, Andy Larkin, Cornette (?) brothers, Brad Loesing(?).

Woodward- Boston, Jones, Flint. Withrow- Hill, Hunter and some others though I can’t remember the names. These are just guys who I saw or heard a lot about. I believe they all played College Basketball besides Kyle Rudolph (NFL). Sure there are plenty I’m forgetting or never saw or really heard about since I’m not that old. Some great names on this entire thread!

Here are some for Cincinnati Woodard, by era:

Glory Years (80-90s):
Damon Flint (UC)
Chip Jones (UD)
Darryl Ivery (Chattanooga)
Derrick Dukes (UD)
Eric Johnson (Louisville)
Mike Peek
DJ Boston

More Recently (Since 2000):
Terry Durham
Ray Edwards (Purdue football, NFL)
Isaiah Jones
Will Coker
Paul McMillian IV

Older (1950-1980):
Bob Neumann (Memphis St)
Ron Reis (UC)
Ozzie Hillman
Allen Daniels
Dennis Bettis (NKU)

Some other CPS ones that come to mind:
AIKEN- Carlik Jones (Radford/Louisville), Chane Behanan (Louisville), Paul McMillan III (Loyola), Lonnie Berry Sr.
WEST HI - Danny Horace (Miami-OH)
HUGHES - Robin Freeman (Ohio St), Gio Santiago (Kent St), Adrion Graves (Xavier)
TAFT - Kannard Johnson (Western Ky), Adolphus Washington (Ohio St football, NFL)
SHRODER- Jalen Avery (Kent St), Jalen Billips (NKU)

Where would the Lima Senior fans rank guys like Emser Shurelds (BGSU) and John McCullough (Oklahoma, only LSH player to play in the NBA)?

Stow High School

David Jamerson (1st round draft pick in 1990 draft)
Kevin Kovach
David Walker
Geoff Byrne
Jake Steuer

Shane Conwell deserves mention for improving dramatically in college, scoring 26 ppg at Malone and playing overseas, scoring 40 ppg in France. Was invited to practice with the Cavs, too.

I agree with the starting 5 here. Two others of note for Stow would be
Chet Feldman (Ohio University Football and Basketball)
Kevin Shay (Malone University)

Here are some for Cincinnati Woodard, by era:

Glory Years (80-90s):
Damon Flint (UC)
Chip Jones (UD)
Darryl Ivery (Chattanooga)
Derrick Dukes (UD)
Eric Johnson (Louisville)
Mike Peek
DJ Boston

More Recently (Since 2000):
Terry Durham
Ray Edwards (Purdue football, NFL)
Isaiah Jones
Will Coker
Paul McMillian IV

Older (1950-1980):
Bob Neumann (Memphis St)
Ron Reis (UC)
Ozzie Hillman
Allen Daniels
Dennis Bettis (NKU)

Some other CPS ones that come to mind:
AIKEN- Carlik Jones (Radford/Louisville), Chane Behanan (Louisville), Paul McMillan III (Loyola), Lonnie Berry Sr.
WEST HI - Danny Horace (Miami-OH)
HUGHES - Robin Freeman (Ohio St), Gio Santiago (Kent St), Adrion Graves (Xavier)
TAFT - Kannard Johnson (Western Ky), Adolphus Washington (Ohio St football, NFL)
SHRODER- Jalen Avery (Kent St), Jalen Billips (NKU)
You need to add Bobby Austin to Aiken's list. He played four years at UC in the late 70's early 80's. He was a terrific athlete and player.

That game at the JAR was unbelievable. Chuck Zollicoffer hit a baseline jumper off a Grant dish to win it. It was crazy hot inside and for some reason the concession stands had no ice. So all they could serve was lukewarm soda.
Welcome to the University of Akron

Princeton Vikings

Erik Daniels 6'7 - Kentucky/ NBA
Jordan Sibert 6'2 - Ohio State/ Dayton
Mark Dorris 6'2 - Marshall
Orlando Williams 6'5 - Miami Ohio
Vince Harrison 6'1 - Kentucky Baseball

Bench

Ross Morin 6'7
Robert Walker 6'5
Curtis Cross 6'1 - Best shooter
Darweshi Hunter 6'3
Darius Bazley 6'8 - Committed to Ohio State

Darrion Henry 6'6 - Will make the list by senior year

you probably aren’t old enough to remember Tony Whilhite (pretty sure that’s his last name very good big back in the 70’s. He committed to Miami, Ohio

you probably aren’t old enough to remember Tony Whilhite (pretty sure that’s his last name very good big back in the 70’s. He committed to Miami, Ohio
I'm thinking someone from the '72 state-finals team should get mentioned too. Greg Sewell, Rick White.

These threads come every few years and in the puddle before. I usually get put in a corner when I contend that Macomber would play with anyone. Came across this website, which at least throws some support to my contention.

I don't know their methodology but I do know how good and comparable to the best in the state Jackson and Ransey were both in high school and beyond. Macomber placed 26, 33,34, 37, 188. Toledo Woodward also scores pretty high.