Ohio HS Football Trivia

Maybe their best team ever with 2010 team being up there too.
What two MAC teams do you think have the best football rivalry. Basketball too. Wikipedia has this list.
  • Coldwater/St. Henry
  • New Bremen/Minster
  • Fort Recovery/St. Henry
  • Marion Local/St. Henry
  • New Bremen/New Knoxville
  • Coldwater/Delphos St. John's
  • Coldwater/Marion Local
  • Fort Recovery/Parkway
  • Marion Local/Versailles
  • Fort Recovery/Minster
I'm assuming NB and NK is in basketball.

What two MAC teams do you think have the best football rivalry. Basketball too. Wikipedia has this list.
  • Coldwater/St. Henry
  • New Bremen/Minster
  • Fort Recovery/St. Henry
  • Marion Local/St. Henry
  • New Bremen/New Knoxville
  • Coldwater/Delphos St. John's
  • Coldwater/Marion Local
  • Fort Recovery/Parkway
  • Marion Local/Versailles
  • Fort Recovery/Minster
I'm assuming NB and NK is in basketball.

IMO, football I would say Coldwater/Marion Local and for basketball i would say Coldwater/St Henry? Honestly, don’t think of the MAC when I think of basketball rivalries. Would be interested to hear others thoughts on this.

A lot of people refer to Zach Weber as being the best Running Back in MAC history.
I didn't know that. Did he play anywhere? I think Ross Homan(Coldwater), Greg Roebuck (Parkway), Andy Puthoff (St Henry) are some of my top ones in MAC history. Any others you would put up there?

I didn't know that. Did he play anywhere? I think Ross Homan(Coldwater), Greg Roebuck (Parkway), Andy Puthoff (St Henry) are some of my top ones in MAC history. Any others you would put up there?
That'd be a question for a Blue Jay supporter. I really don't know. I'd add Will Homan (Fort Recovery)

I
I remember reading Wyoming, McComb, and Norwalk all having a chance to win State after 35 years+ gap. Of course, my Truckers didn't do the deed.

True but Wyoming & McComb were fairly regular participants in the playoffs between titles. The Truckers on the other hand won the title in their 1st appearance and didn't qualify again for 39 years. There were a handful of teams that had a winning percentage of 1.000 for several years, mainly because they didn't qualify often, but by 2013 when Norwalk qualified for the 2nd time I believe they were the only team left with a 1.000 playoff winning percentage. I was hoping they would win it all that year to keep that 1.000 percentage intact.

I have also always hoped that Toledo Scott would qualify again. It's rather strange that they were one of the original 12 schools to qualify back in 1972 but have never made another appearance.

I learned that the hard way when I was a student at Fremont Ross during the 80s.

The old Buckeye Central Conference

I believe the schools were:
Lancaster
Fremont Ross
Findlay
Newark
Zanesville

Can’t remember if any other schools were in the BCC at any point. Definitely put in some mileage to watch sporting events back then

The old Buckeye Central Conference

I believe the schools were:
Lancaster
Fremont Ross
Findlay
Newark
Zanesville

Can’t remember if any other schools were in the BCC at any point. Definitely put in some mileage to watch sporting events back then
Nope, you nailed it.

As short-lived it was, it was a competitive conference.

I believe this happened within the last 10 years. Who is the first female to score, FG, XPT or TD in a state final game?