Who is wearing masks?

If there’s a spike the media will blame states that opened over a month ago and totally ignore for 3 weeks there was massive protesting and riots.

If there’s a spike the media will blame states that opened over a month ago and totally ignore for 3 weeks there was massive protesting and riots.
Spikes are currently occurring in the states that opened first. And the article I posted directly called out protests for another potential cause for increase. ??‍♂️

Florida:

1592778552272.png

Florida’s Agency for Health Care Administration tracks the number of hospital beds available countywide and shows Palm Beach County overall has 74% of its 319 beds occupied. But looking closer at individual hospitals in the county, Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, Palms West Hospital, and Wellington Regional Medical Center have few or no adult ICU beds available, according to the AHCA data.

The cases were slowly dropping but has increased a little with the riots. I’m surprised not higher but the Corona doesn’t effect anyone under the age of 35

The cases were slowly dropping but has increased a little with the riots. I’m surprised not higher but the Corona doesn’t effect anyone under the age of 35
Actually I think the cases are going up, because there is way more testing now. Just about anyone can go get tested. It is crazy. Just my opinion, but a lot of money has been wasted on this testing

No, it’s dumb that you and other leftist are too pvssified to criticize the protestors. Burning down a Target with no mask and you guys are crickets. Go to Kroger with no mask and you guys act like someone is being killed.

I've been pretty clear that I believe if you're out in public in a situation in which you'll be very close to others and you do not wear a mask, that you are an arsehole. Everybody. Does your snowflakey personality need me to add, "even black people," everytime I say it? That's pretty weird, actually even for you. I thought you only hated women.

I've been pretty clear that I believe if you're out in public in a situation in which you'll be very close to others and you do not wear a mask, that you are an arsehole. Everybody. Does your snowflakey personality need me to add, "even black people," everytime I say it? That's pretty weird, actually even for you. I thought you only hated women.
IDC what your position is on masks as long as it’s consistent. If you’re going to ppl out in a grocery store, then you’ve also got to do it during a protest. Most white Liberals don’t have the balls to follow through on the later.

I’m not sure how pointing out the rampant hypocrisy makes me a snowflake or racist, but that’s also a typical Leftist go to move. You think you can end arguments by just lobbing that accusation out there and people will back off bc they’re scared to confront it.

IDC what your position is on masks as long as it’s consistent. If you’re going to ppl out in a grocery store, then you’ve also got to do it during a protest. Most white Liberals don’t have the balls to follow through on the later.

I’m not sure how pointing out the rampant hypocrisy makes me a snowflake or racist, but that’s also a typical Leftist go to move. You think you can end arguments by just lobbing that accusation out there and people will back off bc they’re scared to confront it.

Racist is lefty. Snowflake is right.

Not sure why we politicize and polarize everything. I would have the same expectations for mask-wearing in a suburban grocery store and an urban BLM protest. I know plenty of Republicans (like me) that use masks in public circumstances. Plenty of Democrats too.

Masks are just common sense, and common courtesy. Just do it.