2020 La Salle Lancers

Congrats to Coach McLaughlin who just won coach of the year in Cincy! Bill Belichick announced the award and given McLaughlins 2nd half adjustments last year, I couldn’t think of anyone better to announce it. Poetic. Might’ve struggled to pronounce La Salle but that was still pretty cool.

Agreed. When you get back your starting QB who has D2/FCS offers and he has a 4 star RB and an offensive line returning 3 all conference starters, you’re offense is in great shape. No one in D2 will be able to stop that. Add in a defense with 4 D1 DBs, a solid transfer LB from Centerville, and a couple of returning starters on the d line and no one in D2 should be able to put up enough points to out score the Lancers. This year has a 2015 vibe to it. Lancers should roll to the championship.
Hoping for a rematch! Would be a heckuva game ??

Here is what is said about #66 La Salle in the top 100 football preseason poll:

66. La Salle (Cincinnati)
Brought home its fourth state title since 2014 last season beating Massillon Washington 34-17 in the Division 2 championship. A couple of Ohio State commits Devonta Smith and Jaylen Johnson give them one of the top secondaries in the country.

Here is what is said about #73 Massillon in the top 100 football preseason poll:

73. Washington (Massillon, Ohio)
The most winning program in state history has finished the last two seasons as the Division 2 runner-up and will be back in the mix in 2020 to win it all.

No sign of either Hoban or Winton Woods in the poll.
We will see who is standing at the end.

Agreed. When you get back your starting QB who has D2/FCS offers and he has a 4 star RB and an offensive line returning 3 all conference starters, you’re offense is in great shape. No one in D2 will be able to stop that. Add in a defense with 4 D1 DBs, a solid transfer LB from Centerville, and a couple of returning starters on the d line and no one in D2 should be able to put up enough points to out score the Lancers. This year has a 2015 vibe to it. Lancers should roll to the championship.
Must not know what's going on in Massillon...

First of all, I didn't see those posts....maybe they were deleted. Secondly, this is what gobluetom does on Massillon threads all the time.
There's a bit of animosity towards Massillon and they weren't all that when by everything we heard they were going to be the hardest team LS played. That's why theres a lot of talking.

St. X, Elder, and Cov Cath were is no debate. I don't think anybody that saw WW and Masillon play would say Massillon is better. TCC has an argument.
The first three 100% agree with! I would even say WW would beat Massillon last year if they played. TCC would put up a good fight but wouldn’t come out on top, not enough man power.