Massillon Football 2020 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree it’s a combo of both the last 3 season. The last loss each year was because we didn’t run the ball or stop the run very well.
Winton Woods- 252 Massillon- 48
Hoban- 367 Massillon- 170
Lasalle- 336 Massillon- 97
That will not get it done in big games and it didn’t.
The depth and talent at RB and on the DL will be huge this season.
What are we looking at size-wise outside of Miller and Woullard? Is it possible an o-lineman with Kouth’s size goes both ways?

Andrai Jones is listed at somewhere around 6'1"....6'2" 285 and has been listed as playing C, G AND DT. I can't remember if his highlights showed him playing any D. What about Hunter Wantz little bro? He's listed at 5'11" 300.

That’s a really good amount of size up front, especially the homegrown guys, not normal for public schools to have this many guys that are that big

Not to pin blame on one kid or anything like that, but Ballard’s drop in the end zone on the first possession didn’t help. He definitely did his best to make up for it after, and I really believe he’s going to explode as a true #1 rather than just being a deep ball threat
Just like Dean Clarks drop on the first drive against Hoban in the 18 championship. That could have set a tone.

Just like Dean Clarks drop on the first drive against Hoban in the 18 championship. That could have set a tone.
Agree 100%. Both guys played their butts off after that but those little mistakes hurt. The 18 game gets on my nerves more than the 19 game bc even with Dean dropping that ball, if they actually give Tyree the pick he had then that’s a totally different game in my opinion

Lol I sat on the Barberton side during this game (because the away side wasn’t big enough to hold our fans), and I loved watching the Barberton fans walk out cussing at kids and making a seen. Reminded me of Steubenville “lite” in that aspect. Talk tough, no bite!
Making up stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.