Most deadly Chicago weekend in 60 years.. not even mentioned on here?

Yeah. I think gun violence in poor urban areas gets quite a bit of attention but from what I have seen, the super conservatives don’t care about that unless somebody brings up a cop killing an unarmed black man. Then they get real fired up about gun violence.
I don't recall seeing the nationwide funerals for victims of black on black violence. Want to provide some ?

How about all these woke white people blacking out their social media for people like this ? Celebs attending these funerals ?

Yeah right ...

Clever response. Were you really stunned to learn that the country had more black on blaxk shootings than police officers shooting black people.

Do you have any stats on choking deaths on video?
If you watch MSM you would think cop shootings of blacks is higher than black on black crime.

I don't recall seeing the nationwide funerals for victims of black on black violence. Want to provide some ?

How about all these woke white people blacking out their social media for people like this ? Celebs attending these funerals ?

Yeah right ...
I think minorities are pretty sensitive to hate crimes.

If you watch MSM you would think cop shootings of blacks is higher than black on black crime.

Or they presume most of us are smart enough to realize one is relatively more news worthy. If they didn't, their google ads will tell them. If you want more information about black on black crime, start clicking the ads of those stories and your wishes will come true!

I think minorities are pretty sensitive to hate crimes.
The media is only sensitive to hate crimes if it's a black victim and the offender is white.

18 people were murdered in Chicago over the weekend. 9 unarmed blacks were killed by cops over all of last year ...

Until that problem gets mass attention like this guy gets, they can't claim black lives matter. It's really only black lives matter that fit the narrative. If a black cop is killed or a black person is killed by another black person , they don't care

Al Sharpton can't make blood money off those latter cases

Or they presume most of us are smart enough to realize one is relatively more news worthy. If they didn't, their google ads will tell them. If you want more information about black on black crime, start clicking the ads of those stories and your wishes will come true!
That's because sadly black on black crime is common place. And the media doesn't care about those cases

But it's good that cops killing unarmed blacks is so rare

The media is only sensitive to hate crimes if it's a black victim and the offender is white.

18 people were murdered in Chicago over the weekend. 9 unarmed blacks were killed by cops over all of last year ...

Until that problem gets mass attention like this guy gets, they can't claim black lives matter. It's really only black lives matter that fit the narrative. If a black cop is killed or a black person is killed by another black person , they don't care

Al Sharpton can't make blood money off those latter cases
I don’t think there were 100K media members protesting in Philly on Sunday but I understand the need to toss blame.

Yeah. I think gun violence in poor urban areas gets quite a bit of attention but from what I have seen, the super conservatives don’t care about that unless somebody brings up a cop killing an unarmed black man. Then they get real fired up about gun violence.

It gets brought up all of the time by everyone all political affiliations. It is sad that those on the left who make up most of the inner cities and are in a position to make changes, don't seem to care about so many black deaths.

Or just read the data...

I don’t think there were 100K media members protesting in Philly on Sunday but I understand the need to toss blame.
It's not tossing blame. It's acknowledging a much bigger problem and talking about how the media and woke white liberals don't care about it. Because it doesn't fit their narrative

Democrats love having black people living off the government and in poverty. Helps get them votes. Black on black crime doesn't work for the Dems or liberal media. They can't blame anyone else or pander while acting woke

If you think cops kill blacks more often, read Roland Fryer and/or David Johnson's studies instead of Don Lemon, Anderson Cooper, or Richard Maddow

It's not tossing blame. It's acknowledging a much bigger problem and talking about how the media and woke white liberals don't care about it. Because it doesn't fit their narrative

Democrats love having black people living off the government and in poverty. Helps get them votes. Black on black crime doesn't work for the Dems or liberal media. They can't blame anyone else or pander while acting woke
There is tons of coverage on urban gun violence. You don’t like that either.

There is tons of coverage on urban gun violence. You don’t like that either.
So are you saying you like urban gun violence ?

I mean of course I don't like that. It's the biggest issue in the black community unlike violence from cops

I'm not a fake like the so called woke liberals so I can see that

And no the media doesn't cover black on black crime the same way as this and you know it. And the woke white liberals aren't doing blackouts on social media for black on black violence or they'd be doing it NOW

So are you saying you like urban gun violence ?

I mean of course I don't like that. It's the biggest issue in the black community unlike violence from cops

I'm not a fake like the so called woke liberals so I can see that

And no the media doesn't cover black on black crime the same way as this and you know it. And the woke white liberals aren't doing blackouts on social media for black on black violence or they'd be doing it NOW
I get a kick out of how everything is the media. It’s just one gigantic excuse. The reality is that a black guy getting shot over a drug deal is bad. Nobody likes it. The drug trade is dangerous and there are too many guns. The difference is that police are supposed to protect citizens and not kill them because of their race. If the black community wants to protest the out of that, I’ll let them and not tell them they should stop and worry more about something else.

I get a kick out of how everything is the media. It’s just one gigantic excuse. The reality is that a black guy getting shot over a drug deal is bad. Nobody likes it. The drug trade is dangerous and there are too many guns. The difference is that police are supposed to protect citizens and not kill them because of their race. If the black community wants to protest the out of that, I’ll let them and not tell them they should stop and worry more about something else.
It says a lot about the media that they don't cover the main issue with the same fervor ..it also says alot that these woke white liberals only care when it's black victim and white racist doing the crime

Police killing unarmed black people is such a rarity but the narrative is that it's a systemic problem. It isn't. The real big issue is black on black crime ... avoiding that truth will just lead to it continuing to be the huge issue it is

It says a lot about the media that they don't cover the main issue with the same fervor ..it also says alot that these woke white liberals only care when it's black victim and white racist doing the crime

Police killing unarmed black people is such a rarity but the narrative is that it's a systemic problem. It isn't. The real big issue is black on black crime ... avoiding that truth will just lead to it continuing to be the huge issue it is
Your media BS is old and tired. The media is not protesting this guy’s death. The sad truth is that a black person or Mexican getting shot over drugs is not really newsworthy on an individual basis. A black guy getting choked to death by a cop because of his race is shocking to people. Obviously not to you, but enough folks are shocked by it that it has driven the national reaction that is so deplorable to you.

Your media BS is old and tired. The media is not protesting this guy’s death. The sad truth is that a black person or Mexican getting shot over drugs is not really newsworthy on an individual basis. A black guy getting choked to death by a cop because of his race is shocking to people. Obviously not to you, but enough folks are shocked by it that it has driven the national reaction that is so deplorable to you.
Nah it is an election year and will help with the voting

How do you know it was because of his race? Is this the first black guy the cop arrested?

How do you know it was because of his race? Is this the first black guy the cop arrested?
Three reasons. First, because of all the racist complaints against the guy. Second, a bar owner who employed him said he was racist. Third, I saw the video and have never seen that happen to a white guy but have seen several blacks die that way. Let’s just see what the DOJ says after the hate crime investigation. I’m sure you will still deny it.

Why do you keep bringing up drugs in regards to minorities and crime ? If anything you are showing your own racist tendencies

You do realize plenty of these black victims are innocent and non criminals right ?

Maybe get out into the real world and do something rather than preaching on message boards. Your ignorance is showing

Three reasons. First, because of all the racist complaints against the guy. Second, a bar owner who employed him said he was racist. Third, I saw the video and have never seen that happen to a white guy but have seen several blacks die that way. Let’s just see what the DOJ says after the hate crime investigation. I’m sure you will still deny it.
I am all for charging the guy. Just wanted to know why you thought it was race motivated.

Chicago is not even in the top 30.

I only used the stats that compared medium and bigger cities to each other. Even per capita it would be pointless to compare a city of 30 K versus a city over 2 Mil
Surprised Compton isnt on the list. There was a time when these lists had Gary and Compton (sprinkle in Youngstown as well in the early/mid 90s) running neck & neck