Mississippi Church Burned Down for Challenging Stay-at-Home Order

The musings of the Pretzel Philosopher -

This:

And this:

Then this:
Any group can be persecuted but Christians are not a persecuted group in America. That would mean the majority of the population is subject to it. Now, Christians that say and do super dumb stuff in the name of Christ, should be persecuted.

How a person feels is up to them, not you or anyone else. I HAVE BEEN AROUND OBESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SAID TO ME , "IM STARVING, LETS GO GET SOMETHING TO EAT ".
OK. If you feel persecuted that is fine with me. I feel like I should be on the PGA Tour, too.

OK. If you feel persecuted that is fine with me. I feel like I should be on the PGA Tour, too.
Perception is reality. I never said I felt persecuted. But, if some in America do, that's good enough for me to believe in their mind, they are facing persecution.

We have heard that same argument for years concerning rape and other issues from the left.

Congratulations on making the tour.

One definition of persecute is to harass or annoy. Pretty broad chance to feel persecuted under such a definition.

Sure. A person can persecute another person so it is not about majorities. The point is that in the US, Christian’s are not a persecuted class. Any assertion that they are is total lunacy.
What classes are persecuted in America?
Is there a list somewhere?