Joe Biden - Racist

Still don't think it's racist per se. That said, it's pretty funny watching Joe get outraged that the black guy wouldn't just shut up and endorse him lol.

It was stupid. Arrogant but certainly not racist. That said, certainly not the most arrogant thing I heard in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, Trump created an award and then gave it to himself for Michigan Man of the Year.
I agree it was arrogant but it is typical liberal political correctness that if you don't think a certain way ( the liberal way ) you are a racist or sexist or in this case not " black ". This is partly why we ended up with a President like Trump, people don't like being told how to think or act.

Face it Biden is an old doddering fool. He has no control what comes out of his mouth. Is he a racist? Probably a bit. Many 75 year olds male/female, black/white (many not all) have at least a tinge of racism based on the era they grew up in. He’s old school Dem African American vote is taken for granted. I think that’s changing..Biden’s just not there yet.

Huh ? Pretty sure Biden won’t be seen as a racist in this election .

So basically saying that all Blacks are the same, they do not have individual thoughts, and if you do not vote for Biden then you are not black is not in anyway a racist comment?

It was stupid. Arrogant but certainly not racist. That said, certainly not the most arrogant thing I heard in the last 24 hours. Yesterday, Trump created an award and then gave it to himself for Michigan Man of the Year.

So, Trump giving himself an award is worse than Biden statement basically saying that Black people cannot individually think for themselves by stating if you do not vote for me then you are not Black.... Basically, he thinks ALL black people are the SAME.

It's a fallacy created by democrats that the parties magically flipped when slavery was ended and that Lincoln is really a democrat. They pull this crap to save face and not admit the history of their party. It only works on morons who buy into the mainstream media and liberal cult mentality

The Civil War was not about slavery as most people believe but it was about taxation. Slavery would of ended regardless mainly due to the invention of the Cotton Gin. General Robert E Lee never owned slaves and was against slavery.

President Trump is the Puppet Master. He loves pulling their strings and yanking their chains just to see them go nuts. He's playing them and loving every minute of it.

Reactions: y2h
Is this Biden’s deplorables moment? What a stupid man, his advisors must have had a collective stroke. Dumbazz

So, Trump giving himself an award is worse than Biden statement basically saying that Black people cannot individually think for themselves by stating if you do not vote for me then you are not Black.... Basically, he thinks ALL black people are the SAME.

Joe Biden said:
“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

#cantmakethisshitup

Yet another democrat acting like all black and Latino people belong to the democratic party and can't think for themselves. You aren't black enough if you don't support the democrats and you all have to buy into their ideological viewpoints. This is nothing new.
And ALL women should fall in line with the thinking of NOW. (National Organization for Liberal Women) They don't like to admit the "L"word.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say Joe will get a fast pass on this issue quicker than you can say Justin Bieber.

I have not been able to find the quote yet but apparently Robert Johnson, the founder of BET, agreed with me that the statement was evidence of the patronizing and condescending racism of the Democratic Party.

He did give huge props to the Fords “ bloodlines( research it ) ” though as he refused to wear a mask until
Other Fords called him out . Treats Gov Whitmer like trash and chit in Michigan . Smart . He loses even more women . Good work Don. Makes you think he doesn’t even want to win ?

Racist,Fondler, Dementia or something that’s why Joe is Unelectable. I’m of the opinion that Joe won’t/can’t be the D-Nominee.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” Joe Biden on Barack Obama.

Classic Joe.

Every time I hear a statement about Obama like the one quoted I think to myself you know he is half white. My high school football coach told us once that African- American blood is the strongest blood there is because if you have a drop of black blood running in your veins you are classified black. Obama was half black and half white why is he not considered white?

The Civil War was not about slavery as most people believe but it was about taxation.
That's laughable.

Slavery would of ended regardless mainly due to the invention of the Cotton Gin.
Actually the opposite is true. When Eli Whitney invented an inexpensive and efficient way to remove the seeds from long staple cotton it's production and the expansion of slavery exploded.

General Robert E Lee never owned slaves and was against slavery.
Sort of.

Two strikes and a caught foul tip. You're out.

Whoever your history teacher was must be crying.

Why do the white democrat presidential candidates always feel they need to talk with a black dialect when they talk to an African American? Doesn't this insult the black community?

#leavetheplantation

He did give huge props to the Fords “ bloodlines( research it ) ” though as he refused to wear a mask until
Other Fords called him out . Treats Gov Whitmer like trash and chit in Michigan . Smart . He loses even more women . Good work Don. Makes you think he doesn’t even want to win ?
She's an idiot playing dictator so...

That's laughable.

Actually the opposite is true. When Eli Whitney invented an inexpensive and efficient way to remove the seeds from long staple cotton it's production and the expansion of slavery exploded.

Sort of.

Two strikes and a caught foul tip. You're out.

Whoever your history teacher was must be crying.

Not laughable at all, when the west was expanding the South Plantation Owners were taking slaves with them which upset the North. The reason for the North being upset was taxation. They could not tax slaves..... This is a debatable subject though of the real true reason for the Civil War....

I disagree. While slavery would of continued for the most part it would of eventually ended..... of course, any minute longer is still unacceptable but I will let you have that one.... so we are tied 1 to 1.

As for part 3....

FACT: General Robert E Lee never owned slaves..... not even debatable.
Now, his wife's father did and when he died he as well as his brother inherited slaves which he immediately freed.

FACT: General Robert E Lee was against slavery. This was also known. He called it evil but also it was a "necessary evil" as he was in Africa and saw how they lived. Now we have to take into the consideration of the time period and even today there are missionary's that go into area's believing they are helping trying to change the way people live. Robert E Lee was in strong favor of educating Blacks.