Your schools greatest team...

You people cannot deal with real life because your self esteem would implode. You have no genuineness, no championships and no balls to humble up and be sincere.
I think this is more embarassing:

Caring so much and arguing against a random fan base, thay you have no affiliation with, that their program doesnt have any state championships

I was raised in Cincinnati so no affiliation with Massillon before you go there. Sure they may not be as validated by todays standards and it is likely they may have lost some of those years they won the AP poll. However there likely would also be years they did win when they were not awarded state championships. Even if you say they would have only won half that is a crazy amount. National titles are stupid and hold zero merit to me but I dont fault Mass people for celebrating it.

Many point out they havent "won one on the field" and that streak somehow invalidates all other championships. It doesnt, stupid logic. Times change and Massillon has nearly won multiple times in that era and had plenty of playoff success. I dont know this but I would guess Massillon is probably top 5 in playoff wins during that era? Just ran into some buzz saw teams IMO.

I think this is more embarassing:

Caring so much and arguing against a random fan base, thay you have no affiliation with, that their program doesnt have any state championships

I was raised in Cincinnati so no affiliation with Massillon before you go there. Sure they may not be as validated by todays standards and it is likely they may have lost some of those years they won the AP poll. However there likely would also be years they did win when they were not awarded state championships. Even if you say they would have only won half that is a crazy amount. National titles are stupid and hold zero merit to me but I dont fault Mass people for celebrating it.

Many point out they havent "won one on the field" and that streak somehow invalidates all other championships. It doesnt, stupid logic. Times change and Massillon has nearly won multiple times in that era and had plenty of playoff success. Just ran into some buzz saw teams IMO.
Thank you and very well stated.

Not only was he bashing our team, he was also bashing our community with his false claims about bars and liquor stores.
Yeah i dont see how more beer, liquor, and places to party would be seen as a bad thing even if it was true. I live outside Lexington KY in horse country and the nearest liquor store and bar is a good 20 minutes.

I am not here on this world to hang out with straight edge choir folk

The audacity. You are only confirming what I am saying. 100% true. I don’t make stuff like that up. It’s ridiculous of you to assert otherwise.

The thing is, I even defend your poll titles. There is no question Massillon was the dominant program in the state from 1930-1960s. But you can’t deny it has been 50 years since you won a state championship that way.
But there is no question you are the most despised fan base in the state. And it isn’t because of jealousy, although you coddle yourselves with that thought. It is your arrogance, entitlement and condescending attitude toward everyone else. Nobody defends you on here. I wonder why.
How about McKinley fans being well known for vandalizing cars of the opposing fans in the parking lot after a loss....or sometimes even after a win. It doesn't happen so much anymore since your attendance is down about 83% but it used to be a very well known common knowledge not to....and to this day I don't leave anything visible in my vehicle as to what team I cheer for.

Mass. is just not as good as all of the other boys and girls out there. Why? You need to broaden your scope. Stop giving out footballs at birth for it sends the wrong message of what is most fundamental for a child. You are bunch of half-witted numbskulls that long for that unreachable day when you can say, "Yo Adrian, I did it". Give it up and you will prosper in a more purposeful way.

Mass. is just not as good as all of the other boys and girls out there. Why? You need to broaden your scope. Stop giving out footballs at birth for it sends the wrong message of what is most fundamental for a child. You are bunch of half-witted numbskulls that long for that unreachable day when you can say, "Yo Adrian, I did it". Give it up and you will prosper in a more purposeful way.
Put that bottle down pastor didn’t you have that sermon about 12 hours ago.
How does it feel to have Massillon on your mind all day today ?

What year did they close Chanel!

So you've talked to everyone in Ohio and asked, "do you respect Wapakoneta and Massillon?" Wait....you're basing your comment on things you read on here....aren't you? Oh my....you are adorable.

People don’t respect Massillon because you guys put your everything into football and treat everyone like they are inferior to you, and yet you haven’t won a state title in the playoff. Have you won state titles in other sports at least, I mean you guys call yourselves the city of champions? At least Wapakoneta has had a few wrestlers and the bowling teams win state :LOL:.

People don’t respect Massillon because you guys put your everything into football and treat everyone like they are inferior to you, and yet you haven’t won a state title in the playoff. Have you won state titles in other sports at least, I mean you guys call yourselves the city of champions? At least Wapakoneta has had a few wrestlers and the bowling teams win state :LOL:.
24-9. 899 wins and counting

When have we ever wanted anyone’s respect ? It is a given that nobody outside of the program respects or likes Massillon. The kids will talk about it during the year and the coaches preach about it all year long. Massillon has a target on its back, Massillon against the world, always expecting the opponents best shot.
As I have said before it’s exactly why the chant
We Are Massillon means so much when the game is wrapped up.