Breakfast for Supper or Supper for Breakfast?

Which of the following do you like to do? Examples? Unlimited choices allowed. Confidentiality. :)

• Sometimes eat breakfast at supper time.

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • Sometimes eat supper at breakfast time.

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Only eat breakfast at breakfast time.

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Only eat supper at supper time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I'm feeling crazy, eat breakfast or supper at lunch time.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters
Cheese, pretzel, radish, chicken and beer. A standard fest meal morning, noon or night in my years in West Berlin.

Anybody ever have a Breakfast picnic? Growing up every once in awhile on a Sunday morning we'd go to a local park and cook bacon and eggs and toast on a grill. I did it a few times with my kids when they were growing up.

Anybody ever have a Breakfast picnic? Growing up every once in awhile on a Sunday morning we'd go to a local park and cook bacon and eggs and toast on a grill. I did it a few times with my kids when they were growing up.

When camping. Makes carrying a cast iron pan seem justified.

Back in the fifties in Wellington State Park with my older brother's family,then jump in the lake for a swim...real good ole days...BAM!