Spring Football Prediction // ThisWeek + Snodgrass

On the bright side it sounds like NFL is going to happen (w/o fans most likely). Players to
Be tested every day before entering facilities.

Seeing the CDC's data that shows excess deaths starting happening when the coronavirus started kicking in, it seems logical to say they died from the virus.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm
That may be about the same time when heart disease deaths began to decline, respiratory deaths began to decline and cancer deaths began to decline. Is it a valuable stat to know that of the 1347 confirmed virus deaths in Ohio that 1152 of them were over the age 70 and of those, 767 were over the age of 80. The CDC shows not a single death of anyone under the age of 20 and only 4 below the age of 40. A single death is sad but those are the stats.

One interesting, concerning element no one is talking about is this inflammatory syndrome that may or may not be caused by Covid that apparently is getting so bad with children din NY and KY the CDC will be making a warning statement about it as well tomorrow morning

One interesting, concerning element no one is talking about is this inflammatory syndrome that may or may not be caused by Covid that apparently is getting so bad with children din NY and KY the CDC will be making a warning statement about it as well tomorrow morning
It's been talked about on a few other threads.

It's been talked about on a few other threads.
I thought you were working and your office was open all day and you were terribly concerned about people who weren't YOU and making big bucks{ you're customers you said you were sick about not making some money } . YOUR CUSTOMERS you said is what concerned you most . So if YOU aren't selling to YOUR customers as you said you were concerned about , who exactly is working and making the big bucks in your realm ? YOU ARE WALLPAPER on this forum . You aren't the boss of a thriving business as you tried to portray a month and a half ago.

YOU ARE NOT WORKING . I am not mad just pointing out the obvious. Save some time gaslighting

I thought you were working and your office was open all day and you were terribly concerned about people who weren't YOU and making big bucks{ you're customers you said you were sick about not making some money } . YOUR CUSTOMERS you said is what concerned you most . So if YOU aren't selling to YOUR customers as you said you were concerned about , who exactly is working and making the big bucks in your realm ? YOU ARE WALLPAPER on this forum . You aren't the boss of a thriving business as you tried to portray a month and a half ago.

YOU ARE NOT WORKING .
What are you blabbering about now?

Why is that? I am assuming you are talking about this Kawasaki syndrome. It has been brought up several times in here.

If kids are getting sick, sports are completely doomed for the time being, as it should be. This has a lot of feel to Covid-19 in its inception at the end of February here in the US.

You can't provide a link because he didn't say it. You're hearing things that aren't being said.
I watched it on tv. His comment was he felt that having a vaccine before open the schools was the best way to deal with education. It was a video clip on the news. I didn't take it as an earth shattering statement since I put value in about half of what the news provides.

Joe Buck on FOX football telecasts states IF there is NFL football that games will probably be played in crowd less stadiums with virtual fans and piped in (canned crowd noise) to simulate game atmosphere. I can't wait for that. GBM

That would be fine for me. I do know and too lazy to find articles that if HS and College is cancelled the NFL plans on putting games on Saturdays and possibly even Fridays.

That would be fine for me. I do know and too lazy to find articles that if HS and College is cancelled the NFL plans on putting games on Saturdays and possibly even Fridays.
Been reported several times. Without fans there's no worry about moving games to different days.

With the latest news of daycares, gyms and pools opening, I don't understand why they couldn't just do everything as planned in the Fall to be honest. None of this makes sense anymore.

With the latest news of daycares, gyms and pools opening, I don't understand why they couldn't just do everything as planned in the Fall to be honest. None of this makes sense anymore.

I personally think that most schools are just making preliminary plans. Districts are telling teachers to plan ahead for virtual learning just in case. I have multiple friends that are teachers and they have been given ZERO info about a plan for next school year from their district. They know what the general public knows and that is what they see in the news.

It makes sense to me. The Prez wants to be re-elected. The Prez wants everything to re-open for votes. So the Prez is pressuring all the state leaders to re-open. The health experts and scientists don't want us to re-open. They fear it will get bad again and set us back further. They know the risk it will be putting us in. They know more lives will be lost. So just because the re-open pools, gyms, daycares, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. It just means the Prez wants it for above reasons. As far as why they couldn't just do that for everything as planned in the fall (as you say), because that involves schooling and children and true accountability for those children and the risk of putting them into school buildings and rooms. As well as now they are learning that corona does have an impact in some ways on kids. Like I've been saying, learning new things as we go. School decisions have not been decided upon yet. They also know this virus WILL be back killing big time in the fall/winter and even if kids go back early fall, they will repeat last year and shut things down again. And set us back further. Wash, rinse, repeat. You know the definition of insanity I'm sure. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Welcome to the Prez and the corona.

It makes sense to me. The Prez wants to be re-elected. The Prez wants everything to re-open for votes. So the Prez is pressuring all the state leaders to re-open. The health experts and scientists don't want us to re-open. They fear it will get bad again and set us back further. They know the risk it will be putting us in. They know more lives will be lost. So just because the re-open pools, gyms, daycares, doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. It just means the Prez wants it for above reasons. As far as why they couldn't just do that for everything as planned in the fall (as you say), because that involves schooling and children and true accountability for those children and the risk of putting them into school buildings and rooms. As well as now they are learning that corona does have an impact in some ways on kids. Like I've been saying, learning new things as we go. School decisions have not been decided upon yet. They also know this virus WILL be back killing big time in the fall/winter and even if kids go back early fall, they will repeat last year and shut things down again. And set us back further. Wash, rinse, repeat. You know the definition of insanity I'm sure. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. Welcome to the Prez and the corona.

Just go ahead & say it already, 'I hate Trump'. It's okay.
You really don't want anything to open, & you really want this to last as long as possible, correct?

Just go ahead & say it already, 'I hate Trump'. It's okay.
You really don't want anything to open, & you really want this to last as long as possible, correct?
It's not that I hate Trump, it really isn't. He has done some good things for this country. But I believe he has completely botched the entire handling of this virus from the beginning till even now. And he has lied so many times it is pathetic. (just 1 man's opinion). And I disagree with you saying that I don't want anything to re-open. Maybe you need to re-read some of my posts. I am clearly on record for saying that we do need to re-open, but in a safe way. Follow the guidelines the he and HIS task force created. No one is following them and he is glad. That is what I am not in agreement about. probably about 80% or more of the states are re-opening like it's a free for all. That is a joke. We WILL be shutting down again in late fall or winter.

Which is it?
Our district sent us a video from our Superintendent today. It basically said they are working on graduation things, as well as making plans for summer school and ESY (which if the buildings are not open by July 1, summer school and ESY will be virtual. They are also making plans for virtual for the fall as well as plans for being in buildings. But nothing is etched in stone. But that is in Erie, PA. That's all we know as of this moment.

It's not that I hate Trump, it really isn't. He has done some good things for this country. But I believe he has completely botched the entire handling of this virus from the beginning till even now. And he has lied so many times it is pathetic. (just 1 man's opinion). And I disagree with you saying that I don't want anything to re-open. Maybe you need to re-read some of my posts. I am clearly on record for saying that we do need to re-open, but in a safe way. Follow the guidelines the he and HIS task force created. No one is following them and he is glad. That is what I am not in agreement about. probably about 80% or more of the states are re-opening like it's a free for all. That is a joke. We WILL be shutting down again in late fall or winter.

Thanks for clarifying your viewpoints, all is good. Stay safe & God bless!