2020 La Salle Lancers

I hope so too, I would love to see them play again and it’s my brothers senior year
We should have a season maybe altered slightly, As of now I expect a full season, I felt a little better on DeWines press conference Yesterday, stating May 29th should not be a fixated date and how he is Optimistic that we are able to do more activities in July and August, could be a hint there is a solid chance that school shutdown until July 1st could be rescinded earlier

What will the lines be looking like this year. Only one I was familiar with is Blevins and obviously he is at UC now. Are most of the guys returning?

The O line is having three starters coming back so they will have some experience and some guys coming up to fill spots and will learn quick

Looks like that Riverside Academy cancelled on Moeller for week 10. They still on with La Salle for week 3??

Riverside is one of the traveling US-rules football teams in Canada that recruit players for exposure in US. In the current environment, they may have trouble fielding a team if the parents don't want them barnstorming from Ohio to Connecticut in the Fall.

I wonder if the other programs of that type out of Canada (West Toronto Prep, Football North, RICC Canada Prep) will have some issues too.

I notiiced that Avon is looking for a two year contract of home and away for week three. I would love to play them.
They filled that opening with Glenville.
Most likely in state opponents as of now would be Buchtel, Barberton, Hilliard Davidson or Pickerington Central.

They filled that opening with Glenville.
Most likely in state opponents as of now would be Buchtel, Barberton, Hilliard Davidson or Pickerington Central.
This is true. It was actually in place long before it ever posted, but Ted Ginn eventually got around to making it formal.

Avon is looking for a Week 2 in 2021 and 2022.

I notiiced that Avon is looking for a two year contract of home and away for week three. I would love to play them.
And Avon would love to play LaSalle for a state title, if we have a season. LaSalle is my pick to go back to back, but to be the best you must beat the best...so I'm hoping for an Avon vs LaSalle game in early December.

And Avon would love to play LaSalle for a state title, if we have a season. LaSalle is my pick to go back to back, but to be the best you must beat the best...so I'm hoping for an Avon vs LaSalle game in early December.
Avon has a lot returning again correct? Hope for another semifinal matchup to see who gets to try to knock off Lasalle

Yes. Avon returns more than enough to win their region and rematch with the Tigers for a shot at what appears to be a loaded LaSalle team.

So does Hoban with Hamm and Fox etc. The 4 best teams last year (no offense) were LaSalle, WW, Massillon, and Hoban. Avon, TCC right up there too. So much depends on regions. Or in WW's case the wrong kind of luck. Avon too actually w/ an unbelievable rash of injuries. The underclassmen thrown into action will play huge dividends this year (hoping). Good luck!

So does Hoban with Hamm and Fox etc. The 4 best teams last year (no offense) were LaSalle, WW, Massillon, and Hoban. Avon, TCC right up there too. So much depends on regions. Or in WW's case the wrong kind of luck. Avon too actually w/ an unbelievable rash of injuries. The underclassmen thrown into action will play huge dividends this year (hoping). Good luck!
I certainly do not underestimate Hoban. I just feel their edge was in their lines, and I don't know that they can match the lines of their championship teams this time. They will still be among the D2 favorites, though. The Tigers kinda pierced that Hoban mystique, which gives them an edge IMO.

I was disappointed WW didn't qualify for the playoffs. They were possibly the best D2 team in their region and maybe Ohio.

Avon scrapped through the playoffs with a ridiculous rash of key injuries. I've never seen anything like it. By the time they faced the Tigers they were basically reduced to WR Joey Lance (#1) as wildcat QB running left or right play after play. He certainly left it all on the field, but the Tigers had too many horses...especially Venson.

All in all, I still feel LaSalle wears the target this season and fully deserves it.

I certainly do not underestimate Hoban. I just feel their edge was in their lines, and I don't know that they can match the lines of their championship teams this time. They will still be among the D2 favorites, though. The Tigers kinda pierced that Hoban mystique, which gives them an edge IMO.

I was disappointed WW didn't qualify for the playoffs. They were possibly the best D2 team in their region and maybe Ohio.

Avon scrapped through the playoffs with a ridiculous rash of key injuries. I've never seen anything like it. By the time they faced the Tigers they were basically reduced to WR Joey Lance (#1) as wildcat QB running left or right play after play. He certainly left it all on the field, but the Tigers had too many horses...especially Venson.

All in all, I still feel LaSalle wears the target this season and fully deserves it.

Good take. By the way, in 2021, Warren Harding moves to game 4 for the Tigers. Maybe that could open a slot for Avon. ??‍♂️

Good take. By the way, in 2021, Warren Harding moves to game 4 for the Tigers. Maybe that could open a slot for Avon. ??‍♂️
That's very interesting, as Avon is looking for a Week 2 home and home in 2021 and 2022.

Harrison should try to schedule LaSalle at some point for a regular season game. It would be awesome to see them potentially play twice a season since LaSalle seems to be playing Winton Woods twice a season almost being in the same region.

Harrison should try to schedule LaSalle at some point for a regular season game. It would be awesome to see them potentially play twice a season since LaSalle seems to be playing Winton Woods twice a season almost being in the same region.
Harrison would NEVER agree to this.

Harrison would NEVER agree to this.
I’m assuming you are a Winton Woods fan, I personally never lost to you guys when I played at LaSalle but we always enjoyed good competition. If Harrison schedules the big boys, even if they lose, it will help them in the playoffs since they already played them and know kinda how LaSalle plays the game. But yes I know, they will never schedule any GCL team for a regular season game.

I’m assuming you are a Winton Woods fan, I personally never lost to you guys when I played at LaSalle but we always enjoyed good competition. If Harrison schedules the big boys, even if they lose, it will help them in the playoffs since they already played them and know kinda how LaSalle plays the game. But yes I know, they will never schedule any GCL team for a regular season game.

They don't think that way. That is what the WW program has partly been built on going back to '99.Started adding GCL schools back then. WW was criticized for it back then. But now reaping benefits from it as WW can compete and sometimes on a high level.

They don't think that way. That is what the WW program has partly been built on going back to '99.Started adding GCL schools back then. WW was criticized for it back then. But now reaping benefits from it as WW can compete and sometimes on a high level.
Yes 100%. Some teams just don’t understand if you wanna beat the best you gotta play the best, and to do that even if it means losing in the regular season, it could be a whole different story in the post season.

Pickerington Central has indicated they are interested in a two year agreement for week three home and away. Like Goblue10 says, you have to play the best, and PC is a top team in DI having gone to the final four each of the last four years winning two state titles in 2017 and 2019 while losing in the semi-final game the other two years.
How far has this interest gone? Theyd be the icing on the cake for this schedule. If the Lancers are as good as we think they are, this gauntlet of a schedule will be awesome to see nearly every week.

Man, I'd love to see that game. But is it wise to replace a Canadian cupcake with the defending DI champs when you have the GCL, Winton Woods and Trotwood on the schedule? PC would probably be asking a similar question.