Spring Football Prediction // ThisWeek + Snodgrass

The expert governor from Illinois the other day said that boating was permitted but you could only have two people to a boat. When a reporter asked, if a boater has a family of five, does that still mean that only two can go on the boat. The governor said yes. The reporter did not follow up with, so that same family of five can be shut in their home together, but can't be on their boat that sleeps 12 together. We have complete idiots in charge in a lot of places right now.
A Governor is not a health expert or in the field of infectious diseases. Just like the Prez that says to inject ourselves with disinfectant. Another terrible analogy. But again, thanks for the input.

H

Horrible example from the standpoint that God told Noah to build the Ark and told him exactly who and what it was built for. This virus will attack anyone.
The water attacked everyone but those inside the ark stayed safe. If you feel the best answer for you is to stay in your ark, stay home. Let me worry about me.

Not the ones I see every day on TV. They all say the same thing. So we can agree to disagree about the experts. That ends that disagreement regarding the experts. Thanks for your feedback though.
Please let me know what expert is saying that same things today that they were saying on March 13th?

The water attacked everyone but those inside the ark stayed safe. If you feel the best answer for you is to stay in your ark, stay home. Let me worry about me.
They didn't have a choice about who got to go into the Ark. That decision was made in advance and the end result was made known ahead of the flood. There is no knowing ahead of the flood with this. You have a choice to follow guidelines or not follow guidelines. Again, 2 different animals. (no pun intended).

I don't believe in brainwashing. I believe people simply gather info and then make choices. Pretty simple.
EXACTLY!!! So you make your choice and let everyone else make theirs. Pretty simple. Don't blame me if you get sick. I'm an essential working, by their definition, so my life has carried on without major change.

Please let me know what expert is saying that same things today that they were saying on March 13th?
You misinterpreted what I said or meant. Yes as they learn more about corona, their opinions about it can and do change. But as those opinions change, the experts that I listen to and trust the most consistently agree about those changes. I see no problem with that because this is brand new.

They didn't have a choice about who got to go into the Ark. That decision was made in advance and the end result was made known ahead of the flood. There is no knowing ahead of the flood with this. You have a choice to follow guidelines or not follow guidelines. Again, 2 different animals. (no pun intended).
In part I agree and we are seeing this the same. So how does your expert that you are following say the same thing, according to you, for over 2 months since they did not know then and should know more now?

A Governor is not a health expert or in the field of infectious diseases. Just like the Prez that says to inject ourselves with disinfectant. Another terrible analogy. But again, thanks for the input.

He had the backing of the Illinois "medical expert" in his boating mandate. But I agree with you, the governor of Illinois is a moron. At least he didn't order nursing homes take in covid-19 patients like another brilliant governor.

You misinterpreted what I said or meant. Yes as they learn more about corona, their opinions about it can and do change. But as those opinions change, the experts that I listen to and trust the most consistently agree about those changes. I see no problem with that because this is brand new.
So when Fauci said American citizens do not need to worry about this virus in late Jan he didn't know what he was talking about, but saying now that schools cannot open until we have a vaccine he is absolutely correct?

In part I agree and we are seeing this the same. So how does your expert that you are following say the same thing, according to you, for over 2 months since they did not know then and should know more now?
You misinterpreted what I was saying or meant about the experts I listen to and believe the most. Because this is all new to them, they continue to learn more as we go. But as we go through this and their opinions change, they are all consistently changing and agreeing on those changes. At least I like you writing that in part we agree. That's a good sign for us.

You misinterpreted what I was saying or meant about the experts I listen to and believe the most. Because this is all new to them, they continue to learn more as we go. But as we go through this and their opinions change, they are all consistently changing and agreeing on those changes. At least I like you writing that in part we agree. That's a good sign for us.

So experts can be wrong and they may be wrong right now but may be right a month from now. Faucci is doing nothing more than guessing on many things he says.

Bottom line for me is very simple. Give me the truth and the facts and let me make the choice of going to a eatery or a pub with a crowd. IF we all knew the truth about the risks, then it's on us. If someone doesn't want their son playing rec ball because he could get sick then don't. I'll tell me kid to wash his hands and not share a water bottle. Play Ball!

So experts can be wrong and they may be wrong right now but may be right a month from now. Faucci is doing nothing more than guessing on many things he says.
Again, it is very simple. You have the right about who you want to listen to and believe as do I. That is the beauty of America.

Sure. God is in control, right? You don't think He is now? Guidelines or not?

Experts can be wrong. At one time the greatest scientists in the world said that the earth was flat. I agree that experts can be wrong. All I'm saying is we all have a choice in who we trust and believe in. Simple!

God let it be known his plan to Noah well in advance. He did not tell anyone that I know about his plan for 2020 and corona.
Maybe He did and you're not listening? Bottom line is if you believe God has a plan for everyone's lives He does all the time, not some of the time.