What are you watching?

For some reason watching old game shows from the late 90s-early 00s. I wouldn’t mind seeing a reboot of the Weakest Link

For some reason watching old game shows from the late 90s-early 00s. I wouldn’t mind seeing a reboot of the Weakest Link
Havent been watching old game shows, but def old shows from that era. Locak over the antannae channel has the oldies like Different Strokes, SIlver Spoons, GImmie a Break, Facts of Life, etc.

And have been watching JAG again along with some old In the Heat of Night....

You ever see the story of the guy who caught onto the pattern on that Whammy show (press your luck I think...)

Havent been watching old game shows, but def old shows from that era. Locak over the antannae channel has the oldies like Different Strokes, SIlver Spoons, GImmie a Break, Facts of Life, etc.

And have been watching JAG again along with some old In the Heat of Night....

Ive been watching a mix of Win Ben Stein’s $, Beat The Geeks, and Weakest Link. WL actually has a pretty interesting format.

Oklahoma high school football

Taking a shot in the dark here and maybe you can help. I am looking for the Arizona Open Division title game between Chandler and Saguaro. I know it is on NFHS Network but for some reason that game will not play for me, it just buffers..... I normally would watch this game on one of the Fox Sports channels but those have gone away on my cable that I use..... Do you know if there is any other site that may have that game?

NFHS Network is where I usually do Arizona games.
I would suggest yahoo.
Also ask Sykotyk. He usually has some sites that I do not have saved under my fav.

I know I posted about season 1 of "After Life" (netflix) last year. Only 6 episodes in S1, 20-25 minutes each. Truly touching and hilarious at the same time, and it rightfully won some awards for Ricky Gervais (creator, writer and star). Season 2 just came out, and we started it last night. Still terrific.

Do yourself a favor if you haven't seen it. One of our favorites the last couple of years, along with Schitt's Creek.

Aside from 1 or 2 episodes that didn't add much value I thought the first season was phenomenal.
It got surpsingly deep with that Gata dude and his bi polar disorder. Wasnt expecting that but it was well placed and really made the show better bc of it. I was expecting non stop crude humor.