Live Sports Thread

Sig Hansen

If you can find any form of live sports around the world, either on TV or via streaming, post about it in this thread so others can enjoy.

Tonight:

Australian Rules Football
North Kilbourne vs St. Kilda, 10:10pm eastern. I'll try to post a link when the game starts
Hawthorn vs Brisbane, 12am on FS1
West Coast vs Melbourne, 3:40am

I watched the Arkansas Derby this past Saturday, there were so many entries they had to split it up into 2 Divisions. You have to think that thoroughbred horse racing will be something that gets a little more love until team sports kicks in.

By the way the Baffert horses looked good, in particular Charlatan.

KBO will probably come in 2nd place in ratings behind the NFL draft in these coronatimes.
How do you guys think corporate names for sporting teams would work here? First Energy Browns vs Heinz Steelers?

This broadcast is far from perfect but it's still an impressive technical feat by ESPN to pull it off. Should only get better as games go on

Pace of play is great. MLB needs a pitch clock immediately

Skins Game golf tomorrow with Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff tomorrow.

I saw a live bog cornhole tournament on today as I went through the channels.

Skins Game golf tomorrow with Dustin Johnson, Rory McIlroy, Rickie Fowler and Matthew Wolff tomorrow.

I saw a live bog cornhole tournament on today as I went through the channels.
last weekend was live as well they are not letting the better players play thouc

The TaylorMade charity skins game thing is kind of interesting. Beautiful course, players in shorts carrying their own bags. It would be more interesting if they were playing with their own money and had some players with personality.

Watching the COVID-19 charity golf thing with Woods, Mickelson, Manning and Brady. The amateurs are playing like amateurs, especially Brady.

It's been entertaining though. Brady hitting that shot after Barkley talked trash was great. Only topped by Tom's pants splitting when he went to grab the ball. Not a great look for UA.

It's been entertaining though. Brady hitting that shot after Barkley talked trash was great. Only topped by Tom's pants splitting when he went to grab the ball. Not a great look for UA.

That's the golf gods evening things out!

All in all, it was entertaining.

I for one have enjoyed the hell out of nascar. This race has been pretty boring though. Racing is on the next three nights too

I'll second becoming a big NASCAR fan. Don't really understand the point system or stages but have been some good finishes. And dramatics throughout. Let's not forget that for many of us...prior to COVID our last NASCAR memory was believing we might've seen Ryan Newman die on Live tv. And tonight ends in OT

One thing I will say for NASCAR is that the races are always competitive. They've figured that out while the Indy Car and F1 people have not. F1, with the top tech and drivers could be fantastic if it was competitive, but instead it's a race to the first turn every week where only two teams have a chance to win.