The official EBC Football Thread

Well it’s not hard to on paper make a better league, NBC should have bounced a weak link not Louisville and then added a better school. And let WB go when they next start crying the blues. Get stronger and complete
Didn’t WB win more games and have more competitive games than the other NBC teams against the leopard’s

just looking at 6 schools having neighbor rivals and what is available size wise. Northwest? what other schools could be candidates?

I doubt Northwest would be an option unless they get booted from the PAC-7. They are one of the bigger schools in the league and have a central location in the conference.

Didn’t WB win more games and have more competitive games than the other NBC teams against the leopard’s

No.

Alliance is 5-15 (33.3%)
Canton South is 18-54 (33.3%)
Salem is 3-9 (33.3%)
Minerva is 20-65 (30.7%)
WB is 7-26 (26.9%)
Carrollton is 5-35 (14.2%)
Marlington is 6-44 (13.63%)

Former NBC Teams

Dover 3-2 (66.6%)
Northwest 5-16 (31.25%)
Springfield 2-10 (20%)

The only NBC/EBC team in the past 20 years with a respectable W/L against L'Ville are Northwest (5-6). Everybody else is in the 2-3 win range with double digit losses to them in the last two decades.

Am I wrong on WB ? No doubt not a fan. The kids work hard , not saying that. The powers that be at WB are a bunch a cupcakes.

I wouldn’t say they are in lack of the Jimmy’s and Joe’s.... but the HFC / admin don’t know X’s or O’s
This post ,I have to say is 100% accurate!!!

Am I wrong on WB ? No doubt not a fan. The kids work hard , not saying that. The powers that be at WB are a bunch a cupcakes.

I wouldn’t say they are in lack of the Jimmy’s and Joe’s.... but the HFC / admin don’t know X’s or O’s
Ok , since you are referring to the admin there, I actually agree with you.

I have read a lot of negativity on here against WB in past years and always thought it was jealousy because they are the only team in that league that had enough talent to put a state championship trophy in the case.

Would Canton Central be a fit for the league? I did notice they dropped to D6. Seems Canton South is the school without the week 10 pairing.
They'd be a decent fit, but it's highly unlikely. I'm not aware of any interest on the part of Canton CC.

Would y’all please take your pissing match elsewhere and return to the topic of watching some boys in the EBC playing some ball.

Would y’all please take your pissing match elsewhere and return to the topic of watching some boys in the EBC playing some ball.
Be lucky if that happens, I give it a 50 percent chance right now the way they are with this virus, anyone else hear about possibly moving football to the spring next year?

He is a great kid.
Had 5 current offers according to his twitter page.
1- Central Michigan
2- Youngstown State
3- Georgetown
4- Tiffin (D2
5- Urbana (D2 and no longer a school as of last week)
Heard from his coach has had interest from most of the MACs and also WVU/PITT/Duquesne/Iowa/Cincy/Air Force

I would love to see more EBC/NE8 matchups in the near future

Alliance/Struthers
Alliance/Hubbard (sad to see it end)

Marlington/Poland (sad to see it end)
Marlington/Lakeview

Salem/Girard
Carrollton/South Range
Minerva/Jefferson

I would love to see more EBC/NE8 matchups in the near future

Alliance/Struthers
Alliance/Hubbard (sad to see it end)

Marlington/Poland (sad to see it end)
Marlington/Lakeview

Salem/Girard
Carrollton/South Range
Minerva/Jefferson
If the NE8 dumps Jefferson, all you need to do is have week 4 be the 7 EBC play the 7 remaining NE8 every year. Could create a trophy for the winning conference. Watch how fast the EBC would want to drop Minerva and bring back Louisville?

Week 4, year 2022
Poland at Marlington
Struthers at Louisville
SR at Carrollton
Hubbard at Alliance
Canton South at Lakeview
West Branch at Girard
Salem at Niles
And who wins the first conference challenge trophy?? Yes, I am assuming Louisville will be drafted into the EBC for week 4 ?? only.

Week 4, year 2022
Poland at Marlington
Struthers at Louisville
SR at Carrollton
Hubbard at Alliance
Canton South at Lakeview
West Branch at Girard
Salem at Niles
And who wins the first conference challenge trophy?? Yes, I am assuming Louisville will be drafted into the EBC for week 4 ?? only.
I like it but I would add a couple changes,

Poland/alliance
Hubbard/louisville
Struthers/marlington
Niles/west branch
south range/ salem
Girard/ carrolton
Lakeview/ CS

I like it but I would add a couple changes,

Poland/alliance
Hubbard/louisville
Struthers/marlington
Niles/west branch
south range/ salem
Girard/ carrolton
Lakeview/ CS
Sure, week 4 in 2023? Year 2 of the conference challenge. Let's face it, this will be everyone's favorite week of the season. Every 2 years switch after a home and home. I did notice you are a little nervous with the idea of Struthers playing Louisville.?? I still hope to see the two play each other soon.

Sure, week 4 in 2023? Year 2 of the conference challenge. Let's face it, this will be everyone's favorite week of the season. Every 2 years switch after a home and home. I did notice you are a little nervous with the idea of Struthers playing Louisville.?? I still hope to see the two play each other soon.
I based it off enrollment for the most part and the games I would want to see, I’m a struthers fan who wants to see them play Mooney every year so I wouldn’t be scared to play louisville at all. No difference from playing Canfield in all reality, Canfield most years is better actually, but the game that I think would be most competitive would be south range and Salem.