2020 CENTERVILLE ELKS

Centerville Elks 2020 record

• Total voters
Much as I hate too...I'll be the first to say it. The 2020 Elks record will be ...0-0. There ain't gonna be a season. Whether the virus peters out or no (probably not), the economy by August will be in full-on shambles. This will affect everything, including HS sports. Crucify me now...by August you won't care.
I have even thought about that. Practice doesn't usually start until August which is 4.5 months away. I think this all blows over in 30-45 days and life will be back to normal by May 1.

Elks are in trouble. Lack of talent and kids leaving. This isn’t Centerville football .
I haven't heard this. Who has left recently? Elks have some really good Seniors this fall and 2 strong classes with the Junior and Sophomore classes on varsity too.

I'm afraid Wayne & everyone else will too...Don't get me started on whether that's how it should be...

I am disappointed the OHSAA came out and shut everything down until June 30th. There was no need to do that now.
i saw it coming. personally i don’t think it was necessary but i’d rather them have June activities shut down and have a regular season after that

i saw it coming. personally i don’t think it was necessary but i’d rather them have June activities shut down and have a regular season after that
Starting on July 1 with coach contact days will be important. August 1 is the last possible start date without a delay to football season.

Last edited:
I would think that week 3 game against Naperville North will be cancelled. Another Naperville school (Neuqua Valley) was scheduled to play at Pickerington Central that same day and that game appears to have been cancelled. OHSAA website shows several Columbus schools have open dates for week 3 so might be best to try to schedule one of them. Hope the whole season does not get cancelled.