CHL 2019-2020

Blow out. Milton is more Of a football school but DP is talented. Milton hasn’t faced anyone that good this year. Congrats

classy post. Keep up the good work.

Now, come on.
I'm no Deer Park fan, but you came on this thread and questioned when said it was a favorable match up for Deer Park. I don't even know anything about Milton, but Deer Park is good and Milton went .500 in SWBL play (not to mention Milton was a low seed). To me, it was setting up to be a clear blowout.

You don't get to just say "classy post" to people because you were wrong.

What was I wrong about? I didn’t question Deer Park being favored. You need to learn to comprehend. Also, I didn’t complain about the blow out. Deer Park was clearly the better team. You don’t get to come on here and post like you’re not stirring the ?

I saw 4-5 Alter players better than Crayton and Walker. At least they were better last night.

Alter outcoached and outplayed Wyoming start to finish. I would say that Alter had 5 of the top 7 players on the floor Friday night. Good season to Wyoming but Alter's GCL schedule and out of conference schedule prepared them for games like this. Wyoming's first challenge resulted in an end of their tourney run

Alter outcoached and outplayed Wyoming start to finish. I would say that Alter had 5 of the top 7 players on the floor Friday night. Good season to Wyoming but Alter's GCL schedule and out of conference schedule prepared them for games like this. Wyoming's first challenge resulted in an end of their tourney run
What are some examples of Alter outcoaching Wyoming?

Wyoming actually played a pretty decent out of conference schedule against mostly D1 teams and the smaller schools that they played are traditionally good teams (Purcell, Roger Bacon). Having said that, I would agree that them beating up on smaller CHL schools doesn't really help them much come tournament time.

Link to Arizona newspaper story about Coach Jim Reynolds 4A state title today--congrats to my coaching friend who started with me at Mt. Healthy HS in 1977-78 under Jake Grunkemeyer--perseverance and trusting AD's reward hard work--way to go Jim!!

Cincinnati Enquirer story on former Madiera, Wyoming and Mt. Healthy coach Jim Reynolds Arizona state championship--congrats Jim!!

Be careful of what you wish for it just might not come true. Ha Ha Ha maybe next year Moose clown!!!!1

Something Stupid to Say is back - Withrow must have been smarter (or had higher standards) than deer puke. I guess the circus will stay in town for another year. I wonder if no aau this spring will hurt his recruiting?

Last edited: