2020 Cleveland Browns

I like the day 2 picks. Would like Michigan guard Ben Bredeson in 4. Fresno guard Netane Muti is interesting due to his freakish strength... But he has massive injury history and wasn't really healthy enough in college to get good read on him...

I like the Browns first three picks, but that whole deal with the Phillips pick...passing on Baun and then passing on Malik Harrison? I don’t get it. I especially don’t like the Saints and Ravens taking those guys, since they both are typically great drafting organizations.

I like the Browns first three picks, but that whole deal with the Phillips pick...passing on Baun and then passing on Malik Harrison? I don’t get it. I especially don’t like the Saints and Ravens taking those guys, since they both are typically great drafting organizations.

I’m going to give them the benefit of the doubt for now ... yes, I liked Winfield better than Delpit ... but I don’t know the plan or schemes they will be running ... it could be that Delpit is a better fit wit Joseph ... maybe Baun was not a good fit ... I would agree from the outside I like Baun & Harrison ... and not that familiar with Phillips ... but, I have like the way the new group have handled themselves thus far ... so like I said ... I’m giving them the benefit of the doubt ... for now!

This will be interesting. Ravens took Malik Harrison with the very next pick. I’ll have to give the new Browns regime the benefit of the doubt since this is their first draft...and I have no issues with their picks...but I’m not seeing the gap between them and the Ravens closing.

Yep, not wild about that pick. Still think they should have taken Harrison. I have to hope that they see something in the kid that other's don't.

The Ravens just seem to always stick to the script and pick solid players. They wait for other teams to fall in love with players while other solid players slide and end up in their laps.

After reading more, I am happier with the Elliott pick.

Interested to see where they go today. Some O line and WR depth would be nice. Also couldn't hurt to get some help for Olivier Vernon. There also seems to be a lot of CBs still floating out there.

Anybody else notice the Vikings ended up with Ezra Cleveland? Browns pick Wills, Vikings pick Cleveland, Redskins still have Williams standing there with their ****** in their hands. Williams' price may have gone up too with Tunsil's new contract.

Anybody else notice the Vikings ended up with Ezra Cleveland? Browns pick Wills, Vikings pick Cleveland, Redskins still have Williams standing there with their ****** in their hands. Williams' price may have gone up too with Tunsil's new contract.
Being a Vikings fan, I certainly noticed they took Cleveland. Apparently they had struck a deal with the Redskins for Trent, but Williams wound up nixing the deal.

I would have taken Harrison as well but Philips seems fine. And I'm not an osu fan either

You can't go by mock drafts or media rankings to blindly say someone is a reach or steal based on that. I see this rationale from common fans every year. Especially rounds 3 and on where teams can have players ranked all over the place based on their particular scheme fit

It only takes one team to value Philips like the browns did ..so those saying he's a 5th rounder are really misinformed

Doesnt mean he will work out but fans for every team do this for a pick or two every year and I never understand it

I would have taken Harrison as well but Philips seems fine. And I'm not an osu fan either

You can't go by mock drafts or media rankings to blindly say someone is a reach or steal based on that. I see this rationale from common fans every year. Especially rounds 3 and on where teams can have players ranked all over the place based on their particular scheme fit

It only takes one team to value Philips like the browns did ..so those saying he's a 5th rounder are really misinformed

Doesnt mean he will work out but fans for every team do this for a pick or two every year and I never understand it

Yep, after the first 45- 50, it's really all personal preference with projections all over the place.

My concern is the Ravens took Harrison with the next pick, and I have a very high regard for that organization’s drafting.

Yep, after the first 45- 50, it's really all personal preference with projections all over the place.
Exactly. And fans could be right too. David veikune in round 2 was panned. Fans were right. Taki Taki last year thought to be a reach. Could be right

For the record NFL.com has both Harrison and Phillips in the rounds 3-4 range too. Again not that it matters. But we shall see

I wanted Harrison too but I hope I'm wrong. Didn't help that the ravens who draft well too him right after us

And I absolutely loved the first 3 picks. Phillips o was iffy on but you'll never like them all
I'd take having reservation on the last pick over the 1st rounder any day of the week

My concern is the Ravens took Harrison with the next pick, and I have a very high regard for that organization’s drafting.
Legit concern but everyone misses. I still remember shamarko Thomas from Syracuse. Browns traded their pick to the Steelers who took him. Everyone went nuts cuz the Steelers draft so we'll. He sucked and was in the xfl this year

Or years ago babatunde oshinowo. Nose tackle Stanford. Many rankings had him as a third rounder. We took him in the 6th. All the fans were going nuts on steal ! Some said he was gonna be better than ngata who the ravens drafted for that year

Instead he sucked hard

So you never know

Fans aren’t always right, of course, but sometimes they are. True story, a friend gave me Phil Savage’s email address when he was with the Browns. I only used it twice. Two years in a row, the night before the draft, I emailed the name of the player I believed the Browns should take. I suggested Shawne Merriman and they took Braylon Edwards. I suggested Haloti Ngata and they took Kamerion Wimbley...and even worse, they traded with the Ravens who then took Ngata. Savage never responded and I don’t know if the emails ever reached him, but sometimes the fans do know best.

Wooooo Harrison Bryant Tight End from my college Florida Atlantic !

Great hands and receiving tight end. Needs some strength work but an adequate blocker too. Gotta hit the weights and gain some weight but man he was awesome in college

Mackey Award winner. Some had him late 2nd or in the 3rd at worst. Love it in the 4th!

Great hands and receiving tight end. Needs some strength work but an adequate blocker too. Gotta hit the weights and gain some weight but man he was awesome in college

Mackey Award winner. Some had him late 2nd or in the 3rd at worst. Love it in the 4th!
Yes he is awesome.

That's a good pick for what the Browns want to do on offense.

I think the Browns got a real find in the 4th round in this guy. I know Stefanski loves 12 personnel and involving the tight ends in the pass game, and as you mentioned, Bryant checks the boxes as a blocker and receiver. But, I'm also inclined to wonder if this pick, and the free agency signing of Hooper, is an indication of how the Browns brain trust really feels about David Njoku.

Williams finally got moved by the Redskins to the Vikings, for a 3rd and a 5th. Me thinks the Redskins overplayed their hand.

In case you haven't seen this - The call from Jarvis Landry to the young man who introduced the Browns' first pick.

And, no matter what happens, we'll always have Jim Donovan.

Last edited: