2020 Cleveland Browns

C’mon Brian, I like JK, but he’s not better than Chubb or Hunt. I like Claypool for the Steelers. The division is going to be a war in the next few years...assuming Baker improves.

He is not better than Mark ingram; but he is a lot younger than Ingram

Love the Browns draft so far, but I'm coming back in about an hour. Between Mel Kiper's fecking worthless babbling and Roger Goodell's contrived interaction with the Zoomers I'm close to puking. I know these are extraordinary circumstances, so maybe Goodell deserves a pass (the league office gets a huge thumb's up for pulling this all together), but Kiper's been wrong so often yet this yutz continues to blather on, I can't stand to watch him anymore until I absolutely have to. Maybe I've just been cooped up too long. I'm irritable. ?

Love the Browns draft so far, but I'm coming back in about an hour. Between Mel Kiper's fecking worthless babbling and Roger Goodell's contrived interaction with the Zoomers I'm close to puking. I know these are extraordinary circumstances, so maybe Goodell deserves a pass (the league office gets a huge thumb's up for pulling this all together), but Kiper's been wrong so often yet this yutz continues to blather on, I can't stand to watch him anymore until I absolutely have to. Maybe I've just been cooped up too long. I'm irritable. ?
Brew up some green tea and put on some sounds of the forest.

Not sure why the Browns traded back in the 3rd? There were some good players there, including the guy the Saints took.

Looks like the Saints gave the Browns their 2021 third round pick to flip picks with the Browns in this third round. A pretty hefty price paid by New Orleans. They must love Baun.

I dont think he has any real sources. Honestly Adam Schefter would do the best mock draft

The Browns always draft high. The Ravens always draft low. Somehow, every year when the draft ends I look at the Ravens draft and think they had the best draft in the division. Almost every year.

Okay, there's the inside linebacker. He's the best of what was left. No problem with the first 3 rounds. Not a great year for ILB's beyond the early guys.

Okay, there's the inside linebacker. He's the best of what was left. No problem with the first 3 rounds. Not a great year for ILB's beyond the early guys.
This will be interesting. Ravens took Malik Harrison with the very next pick. I’ll have to give the new Browns regime the benefit of the doubt since this is their first draft...and I have no issues with their picks...but I’m not seeing the gap between them and the Ravens closing.

Brew up some green tea and put on some sounds of the forest.

You know, I tried that, but my reverie was disrupted by this mental image of a frog with a black widow's peak combed straight back croaking about forty times and point-of-attack quickness. Must have been something in the tea. :)