Dublin Coffman 2019

So you see the videos and call Dublin City schools? Talked to Dublin City schools administration ? Why ? Concerned? You live here? I don't need or want anything from you certainly . But I am curious as to what your 'reality " of what the culture of the program is. This certainly seems personal and emotional for you .

So you see the videos and call Dublin City schools? Talked to Dublin City schools administration ? Why ? Concerned? You live here? I don't need or want anything from you certainly . But I am curious as to what your 'reality " of what the culture of the program is. This certainly seems personal and emotional for you .

1. I saw the videos. I can get them to you if you want them. Just PM me an email and I’ll be happy to get them to you.
2.i talked to Dublin city school administration because I am related to one of them
3. I live in north Columbus not Dublin. I follow Columbus high school football pretty closely and know most of the coaches and administrators around. I have held many jobs in several school districts but am not retired.
4. Am I concerned? I don’t think to a high level? I haven’t been on yappi in a long time but got on today, saw your “knowledge” of the situation and responded, thinking I would add facts to it. I knew of this I think two weeks ago but didn’t really think of yappi? I’m not putting anyone. I just was browsing today.
5. I have zero personal interest and an unemotional. I’ll respond to any questions with facts. I think that makes me unemotional?
6. Maybe I should not have said state of the culture of Coffman football. Maybe it is something you don’t recognize or understand.
But I will say more and more Dublin administrators have voiced concerns over the culture of Coffman football. And I’m guessing-maybe someone has told me?-that this culture will not continue much longer.

that being said. There are other issues at the moment with sports as a whole and the corona virus

Groveport lost it's coach and graduated a bunch, don't see them being at the same level as last year .
They’ll be better than ppl think. They hired within the staff. The only key losses for Groveport is they lose their whole D line. They return their best 2 RBs and they’ll have a better QB this year . Return majority of the O line and return all but 1 in the secondary.

1. I saw the videos. I can get them to you if you want them. Just PM me an email and I’ll be happy to get them to you.
2.i talked to Dublin city school administration because I am related to one of them
3. I live in north Columbus not Dublin. I follow Columbus high school football pretty closely and know most of the coaches and administrators around. I have held many jobs in several school districts but am not retired.
4. Am I concerned? I don’t think to a high level? I haven’t been on yappi in a long time but got on today, saw your “knowledge” of the situation and responded, thinking I would add facts to it. I knew of this I think two weeks ago but didn’t really think of yappi? I’m not putting anyone. I just was browsing today.
5. I have zero personal interest and an unemotional. I’ll respond to any questions with facts. I think that makes me unemotional?
6. Maybe I should not have said state of the culture of Coffman football. Maybe it is something you don’t recognize or understand.
But I will say more and more Dublin administrators have voiced concerns over the culture of Coffman football. And I’m guessing-maybe someone has told me?-that this culture will not continue much longer.

that being said. There are other issues at the moment with sports as a whole and the corona virus

Oh so your just related to someone , sure. OK . Zero personal interest but called Dublin City schools and have bene critical of Coffman many times I have seen and read. So stop with the bullchit. Dublin administrators don't like what about the culture? You can say it , we're all adults here . What about the culture do the administrators feel is bad? What won't continue? Feel free to talk about it here. You have said a lot here, , seem to really care , so just tell us what it is people like your 'relative" don't like ? I am sure you won't.

They’ll be better than ppl think. They hired within the staff. The only key losses for Groveport is they lose their whole D line. They return their best 2 RBs and they’ll have a better QB this year . Return majority of the O line and return all but 1 in the secondary.

O-Line majority? I see big losses on the D-Line and LB . Schedule is ridiculously easy to start , then they play Coffman in week 5 and won't beat them . But I suppose it's possible to go 8-2 { Pick C the other loss} ? I would guess 7-3 at best though and with the weaker schedule ? Harbins may be a problem .

Oh so your just related to someone , sure. OK . Zero personal interest but called Dublin City schools and have bene critical of Coffman many times I have seen and read. So stop with the bullchit. Dublin administrators don't like what about the culture? You can say it , we're all adults here . What about the culture do the administrators feel is bad? What won't continue? Feel free to talk about it here. You have said a lot here, , seem to really care , so just tell us what it is people like your 'relative" don't like ? I am sure you won't.

Dude. I’m really not that invested. If it makes you feel better to think I’m incorrect or emotional or critical or whatever, then think that. Good for you. If you write long diatribes about hiow this is wrong, and that helps you believe it that’s great for you! We all need that optimism!

Dude. I’m really not that invested. If it makes you feel better to think I’m incorrect or emotional or critical or whatever, then think that. Good for you. If you write long diatribes about hiow this is wrong, and that helps you believe it that’s great for you! We all need that optimism!

No diatribe, but you come here and posted for a reason and infer that the culture is 'bad" so instead of letting that just sit here, , tell us what your 'relative" or other administrators feel is bad about the culture? You imply it is a bad culture and something is wrong , so just tell us what you think is bad. Really weak to come here and drop this innuendo and then just let it hang in the air. What is the problem with the culture ?

If you look at the responses to the tweets it appears that the father of the kid who just committed to WVU is acknowledging that he was running a workout. And it also seems like they are blaming a kid from another Dublin school for posting the videos or sharing because he was mad that the Coffman kids ran him off their field. Or maybe I’m reading way too much into what’s being said...but I did go down the rabbit hole of reading responses to the Lacrosse Columbus tweets and it seems like that’s what was being said.

No diatribe, but you come here and posted for a reason and infer that the culture is 'bad" so instead of letting that just sit here, , tell us what your 'relative" or other administrators feel is bad about the culture? You imply it is a bad culture and something is wrong , so just tell us what you think is bad. Really weak to come here and drop this innuendo and then just let it hang in the air. What is the problem with the culture ?
Ok. You are right. The culture is great. And everyone thinks so. Write long drawn out evaluations on yappi. And it will be even better. And more people will believe that! (Plot twist, bud, they won’t)

forget I brought up culture. I mean that. You see it your way. That’s great. It’ll help you feel better.

I really was just trying to give insight on the practices that had been happening. No more no less.

Regardless I’m just ticked that the rules are being interpreted differently from district to district. Pickerington schools have locked up all facilities and have directed coaches to tell their kids to stay away from all school property. They’re runnings kids off who are by themselves on a practice field running sprints, shooting lacrosse, taking BP, or kicking soccer balls.
Meanwhile other districts in central Ohio (I heard Hilliard is one too...I’m sure there are more) are leaving their stadiums and tracks open and are not prohibiting kids from working out on their own as long as they’re following social distancing guidelines.

If you look at the responses to the tweets it appears that the father of the kid who just committed to WVU is acknowledging that he was running a workout. And it also seems like they are blaming a kid from another Dublin school for posting the videos or sharing because he was mad that the Coffman kids ran him off their field. Or maybe I’m reading way too much into what’s being said...but I did go down the rabbit hole of reading responses to the Lacrosse Columbus tweets and it seems like that’s what was being said.

he was one of the parents running the workouts. There were other adults. Some were volunteer coaches for the varsity. They had access to Coffman facility and football equipment

Kids from other schools videoed some of the workouts

The most profound post-and the one that forced administration and OHSAA to respond-was posted by a senior to be Coffman receiver

Reading responses to something like this needs to be taken with a grain of salt . There is and has been cases of Dublin kids and adults for that matter showing some disdain for lack of a better term for Coffman in general . Been prevalent for a long while .

Reading responses to something like this needs to be taken with a grain of salt . There is and has been cases of Dublin kids and adults for that matter showing some disdain for lack of a better term for Coffman in general . Been prevalent for a long while .
Let me know if you want the videos and then we can eliminate any grain of salt.

O-Line majority? I see big losses on the D-Line and LB . Schedule is ridiculously easy to start , then they play Coffman in week 5 and won't beat them . But I suppose it's possible to go 8-2 { Pick C the other loss} ? I would guess 7-3 at best though and with the weaker schedule ? Harbins may be a problem .
I see at worst a 7-3 season. The only team I see them losing to forsure is Pick Central. Coffman is a toss up and maybe the burg but they pretty much lose a lot...

he was one of the parents running the workouts. There were other adults. Some were volunteer coaches for the varsity. They had access to Coffman facility and football equipment

Kids from other schools videoed some of the workouts

The most profound post-and the one that forced administration and OHSAA to respond-was posted by a senior to be Coffman receiver
So what was the response and what is the big problem with the culture? You seem to know a lot about this but won't share ? Kids from other schools like just stopping by Coffman? Who knew .

So what was the response and what is the big problem with the culture? You seem to know a lot about this but won't share ? Kids from other schools like just stopping by Coffman? Who knew .
I dropped the culture comment. Nothing I will say will make you feel different. Agree to disagree. We’re good. The culture of Coffman football is great and everyone is happy with it. We’re good.

yes opposing kids. Who knew.

But I’ll say this again-and imagine I’m saying it slower-the most troubling evidence of this-and the post that most clearly indicated all involved-was by a current player at Dublin Coffman high school

again. If we want to eliminate any grain of salt or innuendo or anything like that just pm me an email and I’ll send the videos right away.

Again-imagine I’m saying this slow-I’ll date anything I have with you.

I see at worst a 7-3 season. The only team I see them losing to forsure is Pick Central. Coffman is a toss up and maybe the burg but they pretty much lose a lot...

Coffman isn't a toss-up . Will it be 51-7 like it was in Leveon Bell's Senior year? NO . But Coffman has more back and more overall top talent . More consistent . Will be a excellent running team with one of Ohio's best few Running backs and will probably put up similar numbers that New Albany did last year? Now 2021 Coffman will be a major rebuild but this year? GPM isn't good enough to beat them or the game to be a tossup.

I dropped the culture comment. Nothing I will say will make you feel different. Agree to disagree. We’re good. The culture of Coffman football is great and everyone is happy with it. We’re good.

yes opposing kids. Who knew.

But I’ll say this again-and imagine I’m saying it slower-the most troubling evidence of this-and the post that most clearly indicated all involved-was by a current player at Dublin Coffman high school

again. If we want to eliminate any grain of salt or innuendo or anything like that just pm me an email and I’ll send the videos right away.

Again-imagine I’m saying this slow-I’ll date anything I have with you.
So you won't answer my questions ? I don't care about the video or need to see any videos. Weak to imply the culture is bad and use hearsay evidence to claim that many in the Administration are 'Concerned " about it and then not say what concerns them .

Also , making " ME" feel differently isn't the issue or shouldn't be , but you can't just come here , drop the culture is bad bomb , say that Administrators are not happy with the 'culture" and then just say never mind when asked what they think is bad. It's weak sauce , but I already knew that about you .

T
Also , making " ME" feel differently isn't the issue or shouldn't be , but you can't just come here , drop the culture is bad bomb , say that Administrators are not happy with the 'culture" and then just say never mind when asked what they think is bad. It's weak sauce , but I already knew that about you .
Yea. I backtracked.
The culture is great. I d never heard anyone involved with Coffman football say different. Not an administrator. Not a player. Not a parent. Not a community member. Not even(uh oh) current assistant coaches. None of them sees any problems with the culture. And neither do I. I’m officially backtracking.

T

Yea. I backtracked.
The culture is great. I d never heard anyone involved with Coffman football day differwnt
Pus. I get it , you are scared it will make you and your 'relative" look small . It's Ok go look at the videos some more of kids working out.

You got me. Scared. I wish you didn’t expose me. Whatever will I do.

Culture is great.

T

Yea. I backtracked.
The culture is great. I d never heard anyone involved with Coffman football say different. Not an administrator. Not a player. Not a parent. Not a community member. Not even(uh oh) current assistant coaches. None of them sees any problems with the culture. And neither do I. I’m officially backtracking.

So all those people see a problem . But your too much of wimp to say what all these people tell you what they see as a problem? Extreme case of being weak . What are you afraid of ?

Last edited:
So all those people see a problem . But your too much of a Piz$y to say what all these people tell you what they see as a problem? Extreme case of being weak . What are you afraid of ?
Im afraid of you calling me names.
So I backtrack.

I can not speak about the culture of the Coffman program but the results over the last 20 years are:
* 174-61, 74.04%
* 17 playoff appearances
* 1 Final Four appearance in 2007 losing to eventual champ St. X 10-7

Tough to dispute the results. A lot of talent has gone through Coffman over the last 20 years. I'm sure there is a season or two that everyone in the Coffman program felt they should have done better but that happens to all programs. I'm sure there are some in the Coffman community who believe the results should be better but they should be very careful what they wish for. A coaching change may make things better but it could also end up like a Upper Arlington.

Regarding the video, it is a bit distirbing assuming it was shot in the last month. Every town/school district is handling the social distancing as best they can. Lets just hope we all have a 2020 football season.

Im afraid of you calling me names.
So I backtrack.

I never asked you for videos or information on this supposed major crime , so it’s clear you had an agenda . Everyone can see this . You said the culture will not be tolerated any longer by administrators concerning a coaching staff that has had excellent continuity and success for two decades now .

Kids have been high achievers in many areas including the classroom and have been very high character kids as a group overall for how long now ? Gone on to top academic and some power five schools . Very little to much of any off field issues yet the culture won’t be tolerated anymore according to you and the administration , current coaches and players former and present . This isn’t the same feedback I have gotten from players and I parents i must say . But you have no dog here but talk with coaches for we players and have a relative in administration and felt compelled to post in a public forum .

and then refrain from actually saying what you or others feel is wrong with the culture despite the successes I listed above

Coffman isn't a toss-up . Will it be 51-7 like it was in Leveon Bell's Senior year? NO . But Coffman has more back and more overall top talent . More consistent . Will be a excellent running team with one of Ohio's best few Running backs and will probably put up similar numbers that New Albany did last year? Now 2021 Coffman will be a major rebuild but this year? GPM isn't good enough to beat them or the game to be a tossup.
Yes the game is a toss up I’m just not all the way on Coffman! yes they have good players

Yes the game is a toss up I’m just not all the way on Coffman! yes they have good players

I think it could be a good game , IF you have a game that is , but just have more back overall and their top 4-5 kids are better than the top kids at GPM , and I think the defensive front and LB crew which was the strength of the team in 2019 will have a tough time dealing with Coffman's offense and that will be the match-up that will tell the tale. Coffman brings back a ton on defense and will be a shut down unit . Pure fundamental handicapping situation of one team being able to run the football , and the other one will not run it as well and the team not able to run it as well has a much lesser passing game than the team that will run it better. Unless the new guys in the front seven are just as good{ almost never the case usually and much less experience than last year's s group, first year starters in the front seven as opposed to 2-3 year starters in 2019 } as the departing players I think I will be right here.

I never asked you for videos or information on this supposed major crime , so it’s clear you had an agenda . Everyone can see this . You said the culture will not be tolerated any longer by administrators concerning a coaching staff that has had excellent continuity and success for two decades now .

Kids have been high achievers in many areas including the classroom and have been very high character kids as a group overall for how long now ? Gone on to top academic and some power five schools . Very little to much of any off field issues yet the culture won’t be tolerated anymore according to you and the administration , current coaches and players former and present . This isn’t the same feedback I have gotten from players and I parents i must say . But you have no dog here but talk with coaches for we players and have a relative in administration and felt compelled to post in a public forum .

and then refrain from actually saying what you or others feel is wrong with the culture despite the successes I listed above

Back to football. I didnt mean to hijack Harry, and its nothing personal.

Lets act like I know nothing and and am making everything up because Im jealous and bitter. Im throwing out blind accusations defaming innocent people. You are the voice of reason with a pulse on the team and the community. You are correct and I am not.

Or lets act like I am correct, I actually know and am respected by those people, maybe I have even worked with many of them, maybe I talk to them often and I really do know what is actually going on and you are a patronizing jock sniffer of a high school football team.

Time will tell, one of us will be seen to be correct, and the other will be wrong! Im willing to wait and see!

Back to football. Give us your break down of the three deep on the reserve team.

Back to football. I didnt mean to hijack Harry, and its nothing personal.

Lets act like I know nothing and and am making everything up because Im jealous and bitter. Im throwing out blind accusations defaming innocent people. You are the voice of reason with a pulse on the team and the community. You are correct and I am not.

Or lets act like I am correct, I actually know and am respected by those people, maybe I have even worked with many of them, maybe I talk to them often and I really do know what is actually going on and you are a patronizing jock sniffer of a high school football team.

Time will tell, one of us will be seen to be correct, and the other will be wrong! Im willing to wait and see!

Back to football. Give us your break down of the three deep on the reserve team.

Jock sniffer ? Three deep of the reserve team? Never have been or done either . Never said you were jealous , throwing blind accusations , just that you have had in the past and have NOW , which is an agenda. I don't know you so I am not quite sure what it is. Anyone who has read these spaces over the years including you for a while now knows I have pointed out some things recently I didn't like in terms of culture and attitude . It's Not perfect,. Nothing is .

As for the videos , I couldn't care less , if they did something illegal from an OHASSA perspective so be it and they will or might be punished . Not a case of being right or wrong , I simply asked you what you and others find wrong with the culture . You refused to answer . So that's that . Culture is a tricky thing to define . American culture in general has changed Central Ohio culture has changed some no doubt and that includes kids. Some of the changes I am not a huge fan of and at times I have questioned things in this very space. So you know better. I am not a cheerleader and don't paint rosy pictures every year. I disagree and say what I think on a variety of things concerning the program .

I think you make like I have no idea who you are as a poster over the last few years . I see you . I know your thoughts and what you claim to know . What did I predict or say that will be proven wrong? Some sanction from the state ? I don't know or care about these videos that you clearly do care about . I was asking you what the Administration and others aren't liking about the culture . You wouldn't answer it . I think I know why . And you do too.

Last edited: