College facilities?

I don't know of any college facilities that are open right now except maybe for some rehab requirements. Most colleges campuses are shut down tight due to the pandemic.

I don't know of any college facilities that are open right now except maybe for some rehab requirements. Most colleges campuses are shut down tight due to the pandemic.

Correct, and for the most part schools have tried to move all rehab to the athletes home town.

Guess Mt. Union doesn’t care

A nearby college had kids working out on their grounds and recently found out about it and shut it down.

The dumbest thing is to take pics or publicize that you are out and practicing.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I have hopped a fence, or found an unsecure gate, on fields to get work in over the years. Where there is a will, there is a way.

I can neither confirm, nor deny, that I have hopped a fence, or found an unsecure gate, on fields to get work in over the years. Where there is a will, there is a way.
Why is it dumb? Or did you mean because they posted themselves working out on a college field?
I'd imagine just about every player at the high school, college, or MLB level is still working out in some capacity. And I see a number of video's being posted on twitter of players at the high school or college level doing so to stay active in the recruiting world and at all levels to keep their baseball skills sharp. If they aren't they are putting themselves behind.

Why is it dumb? Or did you mean because they posted themselves working out on a college field?
I'd imagine just about every player at the high school, college, or MLB level is still working out in some capacity. And I see a number of video's being posted on twitter of players at the high school or college level doing so to stay active in the recruiting world and at all levels to keep their baseball skills sharp. If they aren't they are putting themselves behind.
Yeah, the posting of pics and such of practicing in places you are not supposed to be on because they are "closed".

YEah,

Shame on them for allowing ambitious players to work on their craft.

Shame.
Shame.
Shame.
Then open it to all players. If Mount Union’s baseball team can’t be on it then, no one else should. Debate that one. I know a few kids from Salem and Canfield who’d love to come workout. Not saying anything about the kids getting work in. Play catch , hit, throw bullpens have at it. But not at a closed facility

And yes still SHAME on Mount Union the Head Baseball coach the AD the University President the head of grounds and head of the Security department

I am looking for a regulation mound to get a bullpen in. Seriously considering building one myself.

Details, details details!

Baseswimparent - No way to get onto a local diamond to get some work in? There is ALWAYS a way.....

It looks rather ominous for baseball at all this year. Dewine and his gang are not gonna let this go anytime soon. Good luck to the athletes

Are there other states that are playing? I guess I was under the impression that pretty much everyone had pulled the plug at this point. Not sure why the blame goes to DeWine