What Are You Doing, #60

Yeah, why’d that get pulled? Somebody post something juicy late yesterday? I thought the topic was interesting, but maybe my interest wasn’t salacious enough.

Will be driving back to Ohio for the weekend to grab some stuff then back to NC for the month of April.
As you may know, we had our first 90 degree days last weekend. Nice, but I'm glad we're back to "normal" this week. Hope April's weather treats you well! ☀

I thought only Mason teachers banged.
Not true.

One Nordonia 80's young little math teacher picked a different boy-toy from every senior class for a while. Skipped '83 for a two year binge on "Mr Baby's Arm Holding an Apple of '84".

Another kid found a Nordonia Art teacher in a 10 yr old Hustler Beaver Hunt, from her college days. Holy meat curtains, Batman. Must have followed another event of some sort.....

Unlike the puzzies today, we just smirked.....

Can we get a Coronavirus Yappi poster death pool going? Will be interesting to see which poster croaks first.

How have you been ronnie ? MIA for a while. I was really hoping you had been called up to chase drug dealers for Orange Man.

Make your own recreational pharmaceutical prices go up :ROFLMAO:

What's the easiest way for a novice to get involved in investing?
Index fund or ETF fund. I wouldn’t recommend buying individual stocks unless you are interested in learning more about stock valuation. The index and ETFs give you exposure to equities without the concentrated risk. Do you have an account? To learn more about investing and options, Motley Fool has some good educational tools. Also just google some into to investing articles, there are lots out there.

How have you been ronnie ? MIA for a while. I was really hoping you had been called up to chase drug dealers for Orange Man.

Make your own recreational pharmaceutical prices go up :ROFLMAO:
Yeah Yappi got boring for awhile. It's hit or miss at times. But not much else to do at the moment.

I already get my drugs for cheap. No complaints there lol

Yeah Yappi got boring for awhile. It's hit or miss at times. But not much else to do at the moment.

I already get my drugs for cheap. No complaints there lol
Any thoughts about the military being tasked to SA drug interdiction efforts ? CIA need a monopoly with all the crazy spending and lack of tax revenue ?

I don't think the military should be involved. The government created the drug problem and continues to double down on strategies that have never, ever worked. How dumb can we really be? It's quite clear that the illegality route was a disaster, and made the problem even messier. But unfortunately they, along with wasteful programs like D.A.R.E. have really done a number on people.

On the bright side it does seem like progress is being made, albeit slowly. Marijuana will be federally legal this decade in all likelihood, which will help tremendously with the opioid problem as well as the cartel problem. Hallucinogens are being taken seriously now as medicines to help cure PTSD and other mental illnesses. Now, instead of all drugs=bad, we are starting to look at these things a bit differently. I hope we continue to harness the positives of these drugs.

With that said, there are still going to be drugs like meth and heroin to deal with. But I'd rather look at it for what is which is a health issue and not a criminal one.

/rant

I don't think the military should be involved. The government created the drug problem and continues to double down on strategies that have never, ever worked. How dumb can we really be? It's quite clear that the illegality route was a disaster, and made the problem even messier. But unfortunately they, along with wasteful programs like D.A.R.E. have really done a number on people.

On the bright side it does seem like progress is being made, albeit slowly. Marijuana will be federally legal this decade in all likelihood, which will help tremendously with the opioid problem as well as the cartel problem. Hallucinogens are being taken seriously now as medicines to help cure PTSD and other mental illnesses. Now, instead of all drugs=bad, we are starting to look at these things a bit differently. I hope we continue to harness the positives of these drugs.

With that said, there are still going to be drugs like meth and heroin to deal with. But I'd rather look at it for what is which is a health issue and not a criminal one.

/rant

How about execute meth dealers ? Heroin and fentynal, execute them too. Jail users.