Massillon FOOTBALL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
But....but....but....the fed has caught up to Massillon....let's check and see how that little myth is progressing....shall we?

Let's take a look at the last 5 meetings between Massillon and the fed....since you guys have caught up, the last 5 meetings should be an indicator.

Vs McKinley/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Perry / Massillon is 5-0
Vs GlenOak/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Hoover/ Massillon is 4-1
Vs Alliance/ Massillon is 4-0
Vs Jackson/ Massillon is 3-0

Massillon 24 wins
Fed 3 wins

Total domination.
How did that translate to propelling you to a title? Total failure

Let me ask you how many of those kids from your championship basketball, baseball or whatever else you claim you won mad it big time ........
How many of the the players from your championship teams from any sports have made it big time....oh wait never mind. You would need to win a championship for that to be a relevant question

All Im saying Is we got hall of famers here at Massillon y'all have a kid that plays rugby for USA other then that no 1 can compare to the type of athletes we have at Massillon and never will.

All Im saying Is we got hall of famers here at Massillon y'all have a kid that plays rugby for USA other then that no 1 can compare to the type of athletes we have at Massillon and never will.
And what have they won for you? All I'm saying y'all...

Let me ask you how many of those kids from your championship basketball, baseball or whatever else you claim you won mad it big time ........
And those aren't claimed championships, those are actually real. If you need to see what that looks like see my picture. They are pretty nice.

B
If that's the goal, then congrats on your playoff games. Our goal is a bit loftier, like State Titles. We have 4, you guys?
Bro your township is irrelevant you guys started winning in baseball and basketball what in the last ten to twelve yrs before that y'all did nothing and let's be honest if McKinley's basketball team was like it used to be y'all wouldn't of even competed with them... Hell any basketball team with 6'6 7'0 kids is supposed to win right . I see where my mother n law gets her thinks she knows everything attitude it's a Jackson thing

B

Bro your township is irrelevant you guys started winning in baseball and basketball what in the last ten to twelve yrs before that y'all did nothing and let's be honest if McKinley's basketball team was like it used to be y'all wouldn't of even competed with them... Hell any basketball team with 6'6 7'0 kids is supposed to win right . I see where my mother n law gets her thinks she knows everything attitude it's a Jackson thing
7'0 kids? What are you babbling about?

Screenshot_20200324-235256_Gallery.jpg

Most of these Jackson posters secretly love
Our Tigers. They just don't know how to Express it.

I'm asking this seriously...you've obviously sacrificed your education, dignity, and identity for football. Why can't you win? You dropped from the big boy division and still can't get it done. Is it soft kids, bad coaching? What is keeping you from winning the big one?

Wow. Proficiency scores? That was like 20 years ago bub.

Keep pounding your chest that a bunch of rich kids score better in tests. Lmao. That’s consistent across the country. Shows you truly know nothing about real education. You are true entertainment bub.

With American deaths soon to be in the thousands, it's great to see someone has his priorities in order by wondering if Massillon can find an opponent for the opening game of the season. And as a BTW, there's a fairly good chance there won't be any high school football this fall.
I hope you’re doing well and hanging in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.