Top Quarterbacks for 2020 Season?

Devin Sherwood from Fitch was really tough last year while splitting duty. He's a little undersized, but he can throw and run.

Shane Hamm Hoban QB. 2 state titles. Incoming senior. Proven winner and even a better human being. One of the hardest working and respectful players I have ever met. Height (5-11-6-0) has kept him from D1 offers so far. Certainly will play at the next level but not sure at what division. Age is not an issue, he has plenty of eligibility left.

Shane Hamm Hoban QB. 2 state titles. Incoming senior. Proven winner and even a better human being. One of the hardest working and respectful players I have ever met. Height (5-11-6-0) has kept him from D1 offers so far. Certainly will play at the next level but not sure at what division. Age is not an issue, he has plenty of eligibility left.
Shane is a great kid. He has the same trainer and training facility as my son, we slso have some mutual acquaintances so we have known him for some time now. His head is on straight and is a very hard worker, he'll be successful at the next level wherever that may be.

Brock Hillyer [West Branch ] returning 3 year starter ,truly one of the best dual threat QB's in the area that i have seen .

sorry not even the best QB in the league. WB program is bad at football

sorry not even the best QB in the league. WB program is bad at football
Well opinions vary and I don’t think he was selected 1 team offense for and giggles.
I’m guessing the way you comprise your sentences that make you sound like your a first grader that is simply jealous . Either way the thread is based on gut feeling and opinion your entitled to yours.

Drew Allar is the real deal and will be the one of the best QBs the Cleveland area has ever produced, which is saying a lot. He'll end up either at Ohio State or Notre Dame.

Drew Allar is the real deal and will be the one of the best QBs the Cleveland area has ever produced, which is saying a lot. He'll end up either at Ohio State or Notre Dame.

247 recently rated top 2022 kids and put him at the top of the list of QBs in the state for that class.

Shane is a great kid. He has the same trainer and training facility as my son, we slso have some mutual acquaintances so we have known him for some time now. His head is on straight and is a very hard worker, he'll be successful at the next level wherever that may be.
Is that the same dealer, err...trainer the rest of the team uses?

Is that the same dealer, err...trainer the rest of the team uses?
I honestly wouldn't expect any other type of comment from someone who calls themselves "straightcashhomie". His name is Dr. Troy Parks at Challenge Performance. Look him up and take your kids, or anyone associated with you there. Maybe they would get good enough that you wouldn't have to go on yappi and make jealous, baseless and anonymous posts.

I honestly wouldn't expect any other type of comment from someone who calls themselves "straightcashhomie". His name is Dr. Troy Parks at Challenge Performance. Look him up and take your kids, or anyone associated with you there. Maybe they would get good enough that you wouldn't have to go on yappi and make jealous, baseless and anonymous posts.
Baseless? Really? No person associated with or related to a Hoban player has been arrested in a steroids sting?

And please, tell me what issue you have with my screen name?

Do you not like Randy Moss? And wait a minute....Challenge Performance in Youngstown? Why would a student in Akron be working out in Youngstown.....oh, never mind.