Shane Hamm - Hoban
Ian Kipp - Mentor
Michael Huss - Mayfield
Pat McQuaide - Solon
Jacob Paltani - Hudson
Ronnie Schulz - Benedictine
Christian Ramos - St. Edward
Jaxzon French - Ignatius

I apologize in advance for any misspellings, kids that graduated that I thought were returning, or my projecting them as starters that may not end up being the starter.

Last edited:
Sawyer and Lichtenberg are the top two QB's coming back in Ohio, although Sawyer projects as DE at OSU....alot of athletes playing QB next year, so the QB class is down in regards to recruiting

Sawyer and Lichtenberg are the top two QB's coming back in Ohio, although Sawyer projects as DE at OSU....alot of athletes playing QB next year, so the QB class is down in regards to recruiting
Maybe it’s down in central Ohio but northeast Ohio has at least 4 QBs with D1 offers that I know of and there may even be more than that.

Joe Labas - Brecksville
Drew Allar - Medina
Owen Bainbridge - Stow
Shane Hamm - Hoban
Ian Kipp - Mentor
Michael Huss - Mayfield
Pat McQuaide - Solon
Jacob Paltani - Hudson
Ronnie Schulz - Benedictine
Christian Ramos - St. Edward
Jaxzon French - Ignatius

I apologize in advance for any misspellings, kids that graduated that I thought were returning, or my projecting them as starters that may not end up being the starter.
I think Shane Hamm has used up his eligibility.

Jackson Johnson
Salem Local High School

the staff there really raves about this kid and I got to see him play WB last year. The command he showed as a freshman was impressive.

I only saw him in the playoff game and for a freshman he didn't look lost out there. They just ran into a pretty good team having their first playoff game at home.

Brock Hillyer [West Branch ] returning 3 year starter ,truly one of the best dual threat QB's in the area that i have seen .

Last edited: