Deer Park v CHCA D3 Regional

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deer park won by 1 in overtime chca was up 13 at one point. They couldn’t figure out how to score on the zone until late

Here we go again.... He asked who did yall have and now it's turning into why I'm butthurt. It's ok if you don't have anything to say about the game. But the hate is real with you guys or girls in this case... Right now they're the only team left in the CHL that's playing and representing the CHL. But I know that's not good enough for a lot of yall on here. AGAIN get over it there on to the finals of the regional.

All the Deer Park boys live in the community. They were investigated and cleared by the OHSAA. They aren't some recruited all star team like Moeller or CHCA.
Yo coltfan so Moeller and CHCA are under what uncleared violations from the OHSAA? Not admitting or denying your claim but using DP against them as your argument is comical!!!!

All the Deer Park boys live in the community. They were investigated and cleared by the OHSAA. They aren't some recruited all star team like Moeller or CHCA.
Come on they would never talk about the guys that transferred to CHCA from Moeller. Because they have to pay to go there it's ok for them to transfer there. So there not doing anything wrong. Ha HA HA its funny to see all the excuses yall come up with when it comes to a school that yall happen to like or went too. So MOOSE the CLOWN what do you have to say about the kids that transferred to CHCA from Moeller. This should be interesting... GO!!!!!!

One of their best players played the last two years at a D1 school that's 75 miles from Deer Park. Deer Park runs a recruiting program that the worst private school offenders would be envious of.

Lol, you are a complete joke. What is wrong with you? You know the facts
How can anyone know the facts when there is none. No one has come up with any facts besides you. And you don't count. For some odd reason, you don't want to accept the fact that an investigation was done on DP and the conclusion was that there were no infractions on them. At some point, you're going to have to accept reality. Are you can stay in wonderland trying to make up makebelieve facts on how they cheated. OHSAA cleared them, dummy. Live with it or not in your case. Until then keep going to sleep at night praying they fail. LOL what a joke.

Deer Park obviously has the home grown talent. Hence the greater than sign. Did you fail elementary math?
So 7 kids just so happen to move into the district to play for one coach over 2 years with one explicitly saying he wanted to play for this new coach. You keep saying it’s “homegrown” talent over there.

One of their best players played the last two years at a D1 school that's 75 miles from Deer Park. Deer Park runs a recruiting program that the worst private school offenders would be envious of.
In the words of one of my favorite movies Field of Dreams. IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME!!! Moeller has kids from Centerville on their team but it's ok because he has to pay little to nothing to go there right.

So 7 kids just so happen to move into the district to play for one coach over 2 years with one explicitly saying he wanted to play for this new coach. You keep saying it’s “homegrown” talent over there.
Moeller is a prime example they don't have to do anything anymore they have built their program up so much with kids from all over the state that kids just want to go there now. So they get the best kids fighting to get into Moeller now. Maybe DP is using the same format. But let me guess its against the rules to follow in Big Moe footsteps.

In the words of one of my favorite movies Field of Dreams. IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME!!! Moeller has kids from Centerville on their team but it's ok because he has to pay little to nothing to go there right.

I think there's a lot of truth to that principle, but it does not make any sense in the case that I have in mind.

Moeller is a prime example they don't have to do anything anymore they have built their program up so much with kids from all over the state that kids just want to go there now. So they get the best kids fighting to get into Moeller now. Maybe DP is using the same format. But let me guess its against the rules to follow in Big Moe footsteps.
DP was 3-66 before that coach came and those kids moved in. What was built before they all moved in? Including a kid moving from Virginia too. Kramer has been at Moeller for a very long time and Moeller is also a prestigious academic school. Do you have a list of all these kids transferring in for basketball there?

I do not know the history of Deer Park. Had it been a built, established, top-tier basketball program before all the transfers the last few years? I am curious if it is truly a "If you build it, they will come" like Canton Central Catholic baseball? Or "If you recruit them, they will come"

I do not know the history of Deer Park. Had it been a built, established, top-tier basketball program before all the transfers the last few years? I am curious if it is truly a "If you build it, they will come" like Canton Central Catholic baseball? Or "If you recruit them, they will come"
Brief recent history summary of Deer Park basketball: 3-66 before new coach. I'll let you make your opinion.

DP was 3-66 before that coach came and those kids moved in. What was built before they all moved in? Including a kid moving from Virginia too. Kramer has been at Moeller for a very long time and Moeller is also a prestigious academic school. Do you have a list of all these kids transferring in for basketball there?
If you think Moeller is prestigious academically that tells me everything I need to know about you.

I didn't see this post when I posted mine... this was my point. Deer Park was not already "built" when the kids came to the school. They were recruited. Period.

If you think Moeller is prestigious academically that tells me everything I need to know about you.

From Niche . . . I guess you are saying that there is something better than A+ for Academics?????

The conversation always gets too how the kids got there from a bunch of adults smh they play 5 players an are far from a all star team..THE HATE is overshadowing a great game yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.