Misunderstanding from most on this site about inner city schools and the r word

Spring

A few things it was posted on this site why would a parent send there child to afro with there score on reading and math besides baskeball. One if the High school population is 345 to 370 and the baskeball team has a total of 14 girls , that leaves how many ? More then 3/4 of all city schools are not doing well on those 2 areas plus more we no it does that mean you cant get a good education from are schools is that what you are saying ? I have 2 daughters that went to columbus city schools from k-12 and one graduated from otterbeiin on a academic scholarship , and one at eastern michigan will graduate next month on a track scholarship.

I can name many many many succes stories from all the city schools acdemic wise , so for you to insinuate anything at all about afro is disrespectful to the parents of africentric that decided to lottery them into tne school .

Now if you want to weigh in on why the scores are bad or the schools report card are terrible then by all means go aheaed. I will tell you why i think so

(1). Young parents raising kids or i mean to many young moms raising kids and they themselves were raised the same way so cycle not being broke.
(2). Money being spent on programs that are a complete joke . Like head start , like pre school , like anything to do with early or any kind of prevention
(3). Teachers not being prepared to teach kids from the inner city

There is much more plus way more cost effective ways to get better results but that will take away from the people making money off the struggles of inner city

I'll say this once and then you'll never hear from me again. While one may be able to decipher what you mean, your writing casts doubt on the validity of anything you say or write.
Example:
There instead of their
No instead of know
Are instead of our in places
Other minor errors.
I further feel that what you list in points two and three as reasons the schools are doing poorly reenforces the perception on the part of posters that you haven't a clue about education.

I'll say this once and then you'll never hear from me again. While one may be able to decipher what you mean, your writing casts doubt on the validity of anything you say or write.
Example:
There instead of their
No instead of know
Other minor errors.
I further feel that what you list in points two and three as reasons the schools are doing poorly reenforces the perception on the part of posters that you haven't a clue about education.
You took the words out of my mouth. It's a brutal read. I quit two sentences in.

Example:
There instead of their
No instead of know
Other minor errors.
How about this did he not post why would anyone go to afro with test scores like that unless they play basketball. I dont care about the test scores they are what they are , and most people know why the tests are bad in the inner city. So i dont care about the post you no why i said you are racist. Better yet what part of your post am i upset about ? And what part do you keep defending

(2). Money being spent on programs that are a complete joke . Like head start , like pre school , like anything to do with early or any kind of prevention

Yikes, these are meant to be attempts to equalize the educational system. These programs are generally run by people from and for the inner-city. In what ways are they a joke? What would you better spend the money on?

What are your suggestions on how to better prepare teachers to teach kids from the inner city?

There is much more plus way more cost effective ways to get better results but that will take away from the people making money off the struggles of inner city

Those are just words any two year old could spill until you use your intelligence and suggest those cost effective ways. So, suggest.

Yikes, these are meant to be attempts to equalize the educational system. These programs are generally run by people from and for the inner-city. In what ways are they a joke? What would you better spend the money on?

What are your suggestions on how to better prepare teachers to teach kids from the inner city?

Those are just words any two year old could spill until you use your intelligence and suggest those cost effective ways. So, suggest.
(1). Monies should be spent 70 /30 from pre k - 5 grade were kids form there habits
Monies should be spent on buses for taking kids home after they stay there for a extra 2 hour getting help with subjects they are weak on . Not by the teachers but by the so called community , aka churches- non profit organisations- private business that volunteer their employees during school time which we dont need thats why we pay teachers. But afterschool - then i would use college students who are trying to be teachers volunteer also. This is with a action plan for the tutors coming from the teachers so there is continuity on all parties.

(2). Second part is to bring it to the home of the kids to help set up a environment that will be conducive for studying reguardlees of there situation at home. Because if i am keeping it real the moms or adults or whoever mostly dont give a dam they only want to come to school if they feel johnny or susie was treated wrong at school. So we must somehow create a path for them to love to study in that terrible place no matter whats going on.

(3). Making these parents accountable. This will only be by force with most and you need to hit them were it counts. And that is with there food stamps they to continue to get them must go to all parent teacher conference , they must implement the plan that the teacher and parent come up with to help foster a better path of studying at home. And you can do this , they all ready have to do vol6nteer work at different places to keep there stamps. All you are doing is now its school and your child related to keep it.

Guess what my way less money but going direct to the issue

How about this did he not post why would anyone go to afro with test scores like that unless they play basketball. I dont care about the test scores they are what they are , and most people know why the tests are bad in the inner city. So i dont care about the post you no why i said you are racist. Better yet what part of your post am i upset about ? And what part do you keep defending
Spring - for the love of god. You've stated about 6 times now that you are taking issue with my statement of "why would anyone want to send their children there unless its to play basketball" Please, calmly, collectively, tell me and all of the rest of us, how is this being racist? Or better yet, if that is supposedly not the reason you believe I'm racist - please, again - bring me up to speed, we'd ALL love to know what you read in anything that I posted that lead to racism?

You feel disrespected because I pointed out that Africentric doesn't even have the academic scores of the rest of CCSD. I can't help your insecurities - people dislike the school I send my kids to also - but I don't get offended by it - it's illogical to think that EVERYONE is going to think highly of your school. You can send your kids to whatever school you want to send them to - I don't really care. But at the same time, you can't continue to attack peoples character and accuse them of something as serious as racism because they pointed out FACTS about your school. Strap your big boy/girl pants on and be an adult.

A few things it was posted on this site why would a parent send there child to afro with there score on reading and math besides baskeball. One if the High school population is 345 to 370 and the baskeball team has a total of 14 girls , that leaves how many ? More then 3/4 of all city schools are not doing well on those 2 areas plus more we no it does that mean you cant get a good education from are schools is that what you are saying ? I have 2 daughters that went to columbus city schools from k-12 and one graduated from otterbeiin on a academic scholarship , and one at eastern michigan will graduate next month on a track scholarship.

I can name many many many succes stories from all the city schools acdemic wise , so for you to insinuate anything at all about afro is disrespectful to the parents of africentric that decided to lottery them into tne school .

Now if you want to weigh in on why the scores are bad or the schools report card are terrible then by all means go aheaed. I will tell you why i think so

(1). Young parents raising kids or i mean to many young moms raising kids and they themselves were raised the same way so cycle not being broke.

A more effective approach for schools and society would be to make sure more kids from the inner city are prepared to learn.

One i dont have to be calm. So are you stating that we have the lowest sores in columbus are you sure about that ? All city high schools are pretty much falling expect for like 5 schools and for the rest the scores are alike. So are you saying why should anyone go to columbus city schools unless your in one of the so called top 5 ? Answer that my friend. Look your make racist statements that ive shown to the team and coaches and a few parents of are players they feel the same way. We can call them have dialogue if you think i am making it up.

The issue is you dont get it lol

I done here - feels a lot like I'm arguing with a child. LOL I just showed these posts to a 100 people and they all think you're ignorant and don't make any sense.....

Spring - for the love of god. You've stated about 6 times now that you are taking issue with my statement of "why would anyone want to send their children there unless its to play basketball" Please, calmly, collectively, tell me and all of the rest of us, how is this being racist?

Apparently you're not the only one asking the question. Spring acknowledges it.

Man the selective part of getting into afro is 20 percent you are correct but 20 percent is never reached because those students who could get in under that apply to coz- Eastmoor - centennial- or ft. Hayes, because they feel they get better education at those schools. We have not yet have a girl to meet the selective guidelines that plays basketball and as a school only use 10 or under each year. So the rest is straight lottery straight lottery.

I also want to noted for posterity, he said I was "correct." lol

We have not yet have a girl to meet the selective guidelines that plays basketball and as a school only use 10 or under each year. So the rest is straight lottery straight lottery.

A little disappointed in that statement though. It actually would be nice if an athlete got into Africentric because of grades. That's a good thing, no?

A little

Apparently you're not the only one asking the question. Spring acknowledges it.

I also want to noted for posterity, he said I was "correct." lol

A little disappointed in that statement though. It actually would be nice if an athlete got into Africentric because of grades. That's a good thing, no?

A little

So you just say nothing about the team grade point average or are girls do well on the act. 3 girls score in the 30 and above are girls work just as hard of court as on court.

Example:
There instead of their
No instead of know
Other minor errors.

while we’re correcting usage and spelling errors, there is no “reenforce” word. It is ”reinforce.”

My OCD brain just goes there. Although I occasionally make usage and spelling errors myself. I have to remember to proofread. ?
In all my years of writing intel reports I never proofread any. I "knew" what I wrote so I might blow right past a mistake. I would always have someone with a clearance high enough read it. The less they knew about the subject the better they were about catching any slips.

Last edited:
In all my years of writing intel reports I never proofread any. I "knew" what I wrote so I might blow right past a mistake. I would always have someone with a clearance high enough read it. The less they knew about the subject the better they were about catching any slips.
Does not take away that 3\4 of you people are racist , but sad that you dont know it

Does not take away that 3\4 of you people are racist , but sad that you dont know it
What the hell does your ignorant, racist post have to do with what I posted? You need to look in a mirror if you want to see a racist!

What the hell does your ignorant, racist post have to do with what I posted? You need to look in a mirror if you want to see a racist!
Lol little racist getting upset because people see your posts. Thats ok little racists you have your other buddides to back you

Lol little racist getting upset because people see your posts. Thats ok little racists you have your other buddides to back you
Thank you for putting it out so many more times. People need to see how racist you really are. Thanks again