CHL 2019-2020

I think I'd go with the 2 best...what do you think cincyhoops?

I think so too... but Alter is going to play zone... which I think could give Prater and Walker some trouble... especially if other guys for Wyoming don't make any shots. Big arena... tough atmosphere to make perimeter shots.

Don’t underestimate Crayton. Alter doesn’t have 4-5 players better than him. He is one of the best on the ball defenders I have seen all season

Think pig struggle wyoming will have is handling Alters length. They are all big and long. Makes their zone very difficult to handle. Wyoming is going to have to score on the run and get up and down the floor

We can probably move on now. Most people on here wouldn't change their mind if the facts were in front of their face anyway .

What kind of chance does Wyoming have against Alter?
Deer Park has a favorable matchup against a 10 seed Milton-Union.
Milton-Union knocked off 2 seed Madison by 10. I realize DP is a defending state champ, does this matchup seem like an easy outing for DP?

Milton-Union knocked off 2 seed Madison by 10. I realize DP is a defending state champ, does this matchup seem like an easy outing for DP?

Deer Park is not the defending champ, their AAU team actually won it in 2018. I don't know anything about Milton-Union's team this year but I do know that they are a small community that likely doesn't have the athletes that Deer Park Elite will bring. If they can't handle relentless full court pressure they will be in trouble. I'd be shocked if they keep it within 10.

Deer Park is not the defending champ, their AAU team actually won it in 2018. I don't know anything about Milton-Union's team this year but I do know that they are a small community that likely doesn't have the athletes that Deer Park Elite will bring. If they can't handle relentless full court pressure they will be in trouble. I'd be shocked if they keep it within 10.
ThEiR aAu TeAm.

You're a clown.

Smh every chance you get you throw shots then put your hands behind your back lol

?? Hands behind my back? Like I’ve ever held back? Lol. .Until they aren’t, I’ll just always address them for what they are...an AAU team. He asked a basketball question and I gave my opinion.
You're so bitter and sad. Makes me laugh every time.

Exactly, you need to recruit! You’re finally catching on!
You do throw shots an put hands behind your back because one instance you a say you don’t hate them then the next your throwing shots for no reason he didn’t ask about all the Deer park stuff you offered it up lol you just can’t help yourself lol..but anyways I hope trotwood comes out with there B or C game an we sneak in back door on them tonight...

You do throw shots an put hands behind your back because one instance you a say you don’t hate them then the next your throwing shots for no reason he didn’t ask about all the Deer park stuff you offered it up lol you just can’t help yourself lol..but anyways I hope trotwood comes out with there B or C game an we sneak in back door on them tonight...

i seriously doubt that I’ve ever said that I don’t hate them, because I do. Purcell has had a nice, unexpected post season run. Good for Kerr and the boys. And by the way, if those kids could have made a damn free throw 2 years ago they would have beaten DPE In regional semi! Haha, you’re right, couldn’t help myself!

i seriously doubt that I’ve ever said that I don’t hate them, because I do. Purcell has had a nice, unexpected post season run. Good for Kerr and the boys. And by the way, if those kids could have made a damn free throw 2 years ago they would have beaten DPE In regional semi! Haha, you’re right, couldn’t help myself!
Hating high school kids makes you a pathetic POS. Just in case you were wondering.

Hating high school kids makes you a pathetic POS. Just in case you were wondering.
I don’t hate the kids you dumb a*s, I know that’s hard for you to understand but try to understand the difference. From what I have seen, they are all good kids and conduct themselves with class when on the court.

I don’t hate the kids you dumb , I know that’s hard for you to understand but try to understand the difference. From what I have seen, they are all good kids and conduct themselves with class when in the court.
You are the dummy who said you hated them.

Thanks for the insight. Yeah MU is just a small town and no talent that can’t hang with DP.
AAU team huh. Wow. Interesting. Again, thanks for the insight.

Lol

Blow out. Milton is more Of a football school but DP is talented. Milton hasn’t faced anyone that good this year. Congrats.