Biden v Trump who you got

zeeman

I suspect by the time the convention ends the Dems will be united in their support for Biden. The MSM, Hollywood, Twitter etc will be non stop in their support of uncle Joe. IMO Biden will take the states Hilldawg couldn’t and win in a very close race. If the senate stays red the Biden era will be similar to Obama where nothing really happens. If there is a blue wave, which I don’t see happening it will not be pretty. I could see Biden picking Kamala or Booker as his running mate. What’s y’all’s thoughts?

Unless it becomes obvious Joe is not up to the task,I think you are correct, Biden wins. The VP will definitely be Black ,a women,or both. Preferably from a state that Trump has a leg up Mi, Pa, etc. Not sure at this time who that might be.

Nobody’s getting “whipped handily” this cycle. It’s going to be similar to 2016 whichever way it goes.

Right now, I suspect Trump wins. However, a lot can change from now until November. I could see a scenario very similar to the current Dem Primaries where Biden makes a huge late push and wins. I could also see Trump obliterating him in debates bc I think he’s starting to lose his marbles a bit.

It's going to be a brokered convention. I do not see the Bernie Bros uniting behind Joe Biden after the corrupt DNC has screwed Bernie every step along the way. Bernie Bros won't turn out in November and Trump will beat Biden in a landslide.

Biden is an establishment candidate going up against a successful incumbent (no wars and a healthy economy). The post WW2 track record for this type of candidate is not good.

And this doesn't take into account Biden's struggles keeping his mind on the matters at hand. These are not gaffs that Biden has been having. They really are the signs of mental issues arising from aging. He should not be running.

Trump is smoother and now has the benefit of a united party behind him. American voters, even the more fastidious ones, have gotten used to him. He didn't have this going for him in 2016. At the same time Trump has largely kept his campaign promises. This is a big deal for an incumbent.

Biden has had to move very far left to win the nomination - assuming he wins it. It won't be that easy tracking back to the middle if he hopes to retain the Bernie bros.

Looking at the electoral map I see Trump winning every state he won in 2016 and that includes PA. Much has been made of Biden being a native son of PA but will that really matter for the Senator from Delaware?

And Biden's public stance on the Green New Deal (in favor) and his concern over Global Warming means that he has to take on those evil oil & NG company's. PA makes a LOT of money and has a lot of high paying jobs in the energy sector because of FRACKING. How well does the GND sell in PA? Not so well IMO.

But even should Trump lose PA I think he wins BOTH Minnesota & NH which will offset a PA loss. And I think Trump takes one of either Nevada, CO, or NM. I also think Virginia is in play given the democrats gun grab in that state.

Net the election will be close but I expect Trump to win by a slightly bigger electoral state margin then he did in 2016.

Now of course there are wildcards in this election. Trump could lose it - though people have been predicting this from day one and he hasn't yet. And Uncle Joe could go all out crazy Uncle at Thanksgiving at one of the debates. And let's not forget that there still is a scandal lurking around the corner involving Biden's son AND brother with the Ukraine AND China.

And what will the Durham investigation reveal?

DSAUP42WkAcTQ8s.png

Unless it becomes obvious Joe is not up to the task,I think you are correct, Biden wins. The VP will definitely be Black ,a women,or both. Preferably from a state that Trump has a leg up Mi, Pa, etc. Not sure at this time who that might be.
It's already obvious.

Only 6 or 7 states matter in this election. It’s the swings that Trump one and the swings that Hillary won. Nothing else matters. Biden puts PA, MI, WI, and Florida in play for the Dems without question. Florida is huge and is never more than a 1% swing either way in all recent elections.

Bold prediction: Biden will make Michelle Obama his running mate. In response, Trump will dump Pence for Haley. The Biden/Michelle ticket becomes virtually unbeatable because Biden will promise appointing Barack Obama to Chief of Staff totally eliminating any concern about his own mental faculties.

Right now, I suspect Trump wins. However, a lot can change from now until November. I could see a scenario very similar to the current Dem Primaries where Biden makes a huge late push and wins. I could also see Trump obliterating him in debates bc I think he’s starting to lose his marbles a bit.

Trump isn’t capable of obliterating anyone in a debate . And I mean No one. You don’t think people will notice his lack of knowledge ? His sniffles and slurring ? Biden has slipped a decent amount . No question . But Trump isn’t a smooth knowledgeable fact machine himself at this point .

I think the debates are a wash at best for Trump

Last edited:
Only 6 or 7 states matter in this election. It’s the swings that Trump one and the swings that Hillary won. Nothing else matters. Biden puts PA, MI, WI, and Florida in play for the Dems without question. Florida is huge and is never more than a 1% swing either way in all recent elections.

Bold prediction: Biden will make Michelle Obama his running mate. In response, Trump will dump Pence for Haley. The Biden/Michelle ticket becomes virtually unbeatable because Biden will promise appointing Barack Obama to Chief of Staff totally eliminating any concern about his own mental faculties.
So an end run around the Constitution...awesome.

So an end run around the Constitution...awesome.
What are you talking about? What in the world is unconstitutional about that. Was Hillary’s presidential run unconstitutional? You are nuts.

I think Biden would have beaten Trump in 2016. None of the tarnish of the Ukraine scandal and a lot of people had misgivings about Trump. But in 2020 things are a lot of different with Biden having some very public issues AND Trump being a lot more palatable after having served 3 years in office.

Also don't forget that from what I'm hearing the considerable advantages that the DNC had over the GOP in the last three Presidential elections in social networking and get out the vote are gone. The republicans have quietly put in place a very strong ground game in the key battle ground states.

Haley’s credibility among all all non Trumpiphants is gone .

What are you talking about? What in the world is unconstitutional about that. Was Hillary’s presidential run unconstitutional? You are nuts.
Installing Obama as Chief of staff...its 3rd term Obama.

Former presidents are not prohibited from cabinet positions. That is a fact. Watch it happen and weep.

I think Biden would have beaten Trump in 2016. None of the tarnish of the Ukraine scandal and a lot of people had misgivings about Trump. But in 2020 things are a lot of different with Biden having some very public issues AND Trump being a lot more palatable after having served 3 years in office.

Also don't forget that from what I'm hearing the considerable advantages that the DNC had over the GOP in the last three Presidential elections in social networking and get out the vote are gone. The republicans have quietly put in place a very strong ground game in the key battle ground states.

Average voters don’t see Trump as clean in comparison to Biden in any respect . That’s wishful thinking Lotty . Also it is nice to see you come around and admit Biden wins in 2016 If he ran . You claimed otherwise previously

Watched CBS last night. They were very excited about this Biden guy.

As mentioned above Biden is showing the sad effects of aging, and really should not be a legitimate candidate.

If he is struggling this much now, how will he do on the campaign trail?

I still think if Trump doesn't say too many stupid things, he wins, but only if the economy is still going strong. Turnout continues to be record high for an incumbent president.

It's easy to get excited about Biden today for the Democrats, but remember, this guy could not get a favorable following when he was mentally normal.

The only nut around here is the one suggesting that it would be a good thing for Joe to pick Michelle as his running mate and then have Barack as his Chief of staff.

Judas priest ProV you don't see any problems with that?

Average voters don’t see Trump as clean in comparison to Biden in any respect . That’s wishful thinking Lotty .

I think "average voters" see Trump as being more acceptable today then they saw him in 2016.

And Biden looks a lot dirtier and crazier today then he did in 2016.

Former presidents are not prohibited from cabinet positions. That is a fact. Watch it happen and weep.
It's cute that you think Biden would be in charge in that scenario. And I didnt say it was prohibited or unconstitutional...I said it was a cynical end run around the Constitution.

Senate could be in play with Bullock announcing in Montana and Collins and Tillis looking at some tough results this week in terms of turnout and polling. Sessions being challenged by old ball coach just demonstrates what a S-Hole Alabama is....he was almost too dumb to coach college football at UC and they are sending Tuberville to the Senate.